• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So the two strength calculations have been approved. What needs to be done to get them and the other proposed changes up?

Oh, content revisions thread. Oh yeah I already had them up there. I just don't know what to do to get someone approved to make the changes.

Unfamiliar with the series, but if the calcs have been accepted and since the relevant feats have been discussed as to what's okay to apply, I think those that have been agreed upon can be added.

This isn't applied yet? ._.
I agree with everything
It mostly has. The abilities, physical, and telekinetic strength have been added.

I'm working on getting the speed to be approved. I've gotten the relativistic calculation approved but I'm now trying to get the light speed approved starting with getting the lasers to be accepted as light speed. Can always use more support. I'm actually having trouble getting a calc mod to comment on the topic but I think the case is solid as it's 6 points (more or less since I'm trying to revise the arguments to make them more stream line) vs 1 "it doesn't look like a laser". I jsut need someone to look at it.

If it goes through the speed description I imagine would be like:

Massively Hypersonic (able to engage in sword fights against flight units and machine flyers), Massively Hypersonic + (able to outpace point blank explosions, can run so fast she turns invisible), Relativistic (able to dodge point blank bullets and missiles propelled by particle beams), FTL+ (able to dodge point blank lasers and out pace EMP's).

The link between invisibility movement and MH+ I got from Sekiro and their one mind ability since one mind has very similar to many of 2B's movement abilities. But I fear I can't find the calculation for it and I'll have to drop it if I can't.

There are a few other changes I think should be made (not sure if I should continue this thread or make a new one). I think A2 and 2B's intelligence should be upgraded to above average or gifted. It was noted that A2 had excellent analytical and decision making skills and this was why R&D put the No 2 personality type into their executioners.

Another big change. And, I do mean big. It occurred to me that in one of the YorHa stage plays reported that the black box detonation of Number 4 wiped out all enemies in a 250 km radius. At first I thought that was just the EMP. But from what I can find, ground burst (or underground in this case) EMP only travel about 3-5 km. So if I were to assume a 3 PSI blast wave is enough to kill a machine lifeform, we're looking at a bomb of 7E7 kilotons or 7E10 tons of energy. Island level.

Massively Hypersonic (able to engage in sword fights against flight units and machine flyers), Massively Hypersonic + (able to outpace point blank explosions, can run so fast she turns invisible), Relativistic (able to dodge point blank bullets and missiles propelled by particle beams), FTL+ (able to dodge point blank lasers and out pace EMP's).
That's really messy. And where does the MHS+ come from? If FTL+ is fully accepted, then it should just be Massively Hypersonic+ movement speed with FTL+ combat and reaction speed.

There are a few other changes I think should be made (not sure if I should continue this thread or make a new one). I think A2 and 2B's intelligence should be upgraded to above average or gifted. It was noted that A2 had excellent analytical and decision making skills and this was why R&D put the No 2 personality type into their executioners.
This makes sense.

Another big change. And, I do mean big. It occurred to me that in one of the YorHa stage plays reported that the black box detonation of Number 4 wiped out all enemies in a 250 km radius. At first I thought that was just the EMP. But from what I can find, ground burst (or underground in this case) EMP only travel about 3-5 km. So if I were to assume a 3 PSI blast wave is enough to kill a machine lifeform, we're looking at a bomb of 7E7 kilotons or 7E10 tons of energy. Island level.
That sounds interesting. I feel like we should get a proper calc as iirc, A2 wasn't at the epicenter of the explosion.

Also just putting this here, I do have a rework for 2B's profile. It's still unfinished. I'll handle other characters soon enough.

That's really messy. And where does the MHS+ come from? If FTL+ is fully accepted, then it should just be Massively Hypersonic+ movement speed with FTL+ combat and reaction speed.
Fair enough. Not entirely familiar with how everything is laid out.

MH+ came from other versus. Another verse stated their character out paced a grenade explosion and had that marked as MH+. And in N:A you can have your character outpacing bombs and missile. I know I'll still have to calculate it out but I can't imagine a missile explosion traveling that much faster than a grenade. The other verse is Sekiro. and their one mind ability which is identical to many of Automata's movement abilities. It's probably even higher since Wolf only needs to swing that fast while the YoRHa have to run that fast and even over a much larger area. Once again I know I have to calculate it out (this one will be trickier cuz no one seems to know how to calculate something like this and the thread where it supposedly was is closed. I'm half tempted to issue a phony challenge to the sekiro community regarding One Mind speed so I can get someone to calculate it in front of me then I can run away with the formulas).

Oh, one more change. 2B is noted as a skilled combatant and pilot. I think it should be upgraded to expert or something along those lines (whatever terminology is applied). The reason 9S was able to deduce 2B's identity was because she was too far outperforming B models.

After fighting beside with 2B for such a long time, he realized that she was “too strong to be a mere B model”. That was the only card that fit. There was no mistaking it.
—A Long Story, Chapter 10

MH+ came from other versus. Another verse stated their character out paced a grenade explosion and had that marked as MH+. And in N:A you can have your character outpacing bombs and missile. I know I'll still have to calculate it out but I can't imagine a missile explosion traveling that much faster than a grenade. The other verse is Sekiro. and their one mind ability which is identical to many of Automata's movement abilities. It's probably even higher since Wolf only needs to swing that fast while the YoRHa have to run that fast and even over a much larger area. Once again I know I have to calculate it out (this one will be trickier cuz no one seems to know how to calculate something like this and the thread where it supposedly was is closed. I'm half tempted to issue a phony challenge to the sekiro community regarding One Mind speed so I can get someone to calculate it in front of me then I can run away with the formulas).
What is the Nier feat again? Could you show?

Oh, one more change. 2B is noted as a skilled combatant and pilot. I think it should be upgraded to expert or something along those lines (whatever terminology is applied). The reason 9S was able to deduce 2B's identity was because she was too far outperforming B models
That sounds fine, although I feel like the statement refers to physical strength

What is the Nier feat again? Could you show?

This was marked as MH+ on his page.

And it occurred to me 2B can do the same.

(Just my luck. They didn't include a calculation for this either).

That sounds fine, although I feel like the statement refers to physical strength

I feel like it refers to her overall skill in the same way when someone asks 'how strong is this character' they mean their overall power. I mean, you'll want your hunter to be overall better than your hunted or they'll get killed every time. We can hash it out later. If I recall we also disagreed on if 2B has time manipulation powers outside of her time field or if she simply perceives the world faster.

On a side note, I'm growing kinda frustrated. I feel like points are being actively ignored. First when I bring up lasers can be dodged I'm told avoiding aiming lines doesn't count despite four videos showing that is not the case. Then it's "more than 50% of your argument is that it's called a laser". While the number of points I listed fluctuates as I try to streamline the arguments, it's always been more than five and I'm confident 1/5 < 0.5.

Last edited:
I guess I'll put this here as an update.

Still working on getting light speed approved.

Got this excerpt which I think supports her being upgraded to expert combatant and pilot since it says it was her battle capabilities and not just raw strength.

Black box detonation being island level has been approved. I can't say whether or not it affects durability but it would impact attack potency. I also think that there shouldn't be any distinguishing between the black box detonation and regular combat. Since this is her power core being overloaded, by conservation of energy the overall energy output would be the same. The difference is only the time it takes to unleash it all. Basically if I have a nuclear powered drill and told it to start drilling, the total damage it does drilling would be the same as if i detonated its core. Simply requiring more time in exchange for precision.

I noticed that the ability to create solid objects of energy was moved to Pod but I think it should be base since it's not just the hammer and spears but even things like the glowing bands or the chair she uses to fish.

This leaves the last piece of disagreement and that is the plug in chips. I think the overclock chips simply mean she moves and processes things 10x faster and not that she is manipulating time. Especially since the term 'overclock' is a term to describe maxing out a machine for higher performance.

And I'll leave it with a question. How exactly are feats organized? Just as an example, outpacing an explosion isn't as impressive as outpacing an EMP but it's still something she can do. I'm asking cuz many pages will list multiple feats and their associated ratings.

Nanosecond processing
Low estimate: Relativistic
Upper estimate: FTL (sub relativistic reaction speeds also cover nanoseconds but those cover tens to hundreds of nanoseconds as opposed to the described 'some spare nanoseconds' Even the lower range of relativistic covers tens of nanoseconds)
When has the nanosecond processing been mentioned? I can't remember

Back