• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2A jojo revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's no near to dearil, you asked me why i was using other profiles as example. however eveni if it is ok but we are changing the profile, so we shouldn't use information from a thing that we are changing.

the latter isn't derail. that's what you was using
Different context in different verses tho

the context is different but the mechanics is the same, I explained that with the example that i gived, why the infinite spin must have larg size type 10 when it's AP done by hax?
Eyyo hold on. How the **** is the IS Large Size Type 10 when it looks like an extension of a sleep paralysis demon?

the context is different but the mechanics is the same, I explained that with the example that i gived, why the infinite spin must have larg size type 10 when it's AP done by hax?
It referred to Act 4 as just “transcending dimensions”, making it physically 5D was the OP claimed. Also, transcending dimensions here just refers to bypassing the dimensional barrier of D4C and nuff else

It referred to Act 4 as just “transcending dimensions”, making it physically 5D was the OP claimed. Also, transcending dimensions here just refers to bypassing the dimensional barrier of D4C and nuff else
and it's wrong, Infinite Spin can do that because of gravity, which im going to revise soon. also no, it's explaining why it can bypass it. and also love train is stated to trascend dimensions in the translation.

and it's wrong, Infinite Spin can do that because of gravity, which im going to revise soon. also no, it's explaining why it can bypass it. and also love train is stated to trascend dimensions in the translation.
Transcending Dimensions means what I said in context. Occam’s Razor exists for a ******* reason

And thus bypassing it
and with what absolute certainty do we know that with "transcend dimensions" it refers to that and to not how it manages to do that? also in the translations we can see that love train is also sanctioned as "transcend dimensions", so it dosen't matter

and with what absolute certainty do we know that with "transcend dimensions" it refers to that and to not how it manages to do that? also in the translations we can see that love train is also sanctioned as "transcend dimensions", so it dosen't matter
Occam’s Razor

But that aside, can someone explain what the OP is trying to say? It isn't very clear.
The OP has barely any coherent sentences. Only someone who already has an idea what the OP is trying to say before can understand it.
Trying to decipher this abomination:

(1-2) Holy Corpse casually redirects Tusk Act 4.
Not an outlier considering that it is singularity in multiverse
and gave d4c love train(and source of power of all characters in sbr)
The Holy Corpse (HC) casually redirects Tusk Act 4. This feat isn't an outlier because the HC are described as a singularity in the multiverse, and gave D4C the Love Train ability/Stand as well as being the source of all power in the SBRverse. (Pages 1 to 2)
3-6 tusk higher D
Tusk is higher dimensional (Pages 3 to 6)
7-9 tusk>ball breaker, which can destroy lt which is multiverse
Tusk is stronger than Ball Breaker, which can destroy Love Train which is a multiverse (Pages 7 to 9)
10 novel dio=corpse
Novel Dio = Corpse (Page 10)
11-13 D4C has higher dimensional
manip due to 多次元 under battle record, higher mat dimension. Yet after getting Love Train it transcended dimension.
This works perfectly with the statement that LT=infinite multi.
D4C has higher dimensional manipulation due to 多次元 under battle record (I assume these is Stand Stats), higher mat (??? no idea what mat means) dimension. Yet after getting Love Train it transcended dimension. This works perfectly with the statement that Love Train = infinite multi (something, I assume multiverse). (Pages 11 to 13)
HA dio absorbs holy corpse Basically HA DIO should get 2A, Johnny and Gyro as well
So I think that D4C: LT and TA4 strongest canon stands so far(before MiH was yes)
Heaven Ascension Dio absorbs the Holy Corpse, which means he should get 2-A rating. Johnny and Gyro as well.
So I think that D4C: LT and TA4 are the strongest canon stands so far (before MiH was yes) ??? Not sure "was yes" means

Last edited:
The OP has barely any coherent sentences. Only someone who already has an idea what the OP is trying to say before can understand it.

(1-2) Holy Corpse casually redirects Tusk Act 4.
Not an outlier considering that it is singularity in multiverse
and gave d4c love train(and source of power of all characters in sbr)
The Holy Corpse (HC) casually redirects Tusk Act 4. This feat isn't an outlier because the HC are described as a singularity in the multiverse, and gave D4C the Love Train ability/Stand as well as being the source of all power in the SBRverse. (Pages 1 to 2)

Tusk is stronger than Ball Breaker, which can destroy Love Train which is a multiverse (Pages 7 to 9)

D4C has higher dimensional manipulation due to "多次元 under battle record, higher mat dimension. Yet after getting Love Train it transcended dimension." This works perfectly with the statement that Love Train = infinite multi(something). (Pages 11 to 13)

Heaven Ascension Dio absorbs the Holy Corpse, which means he should get 2-A rating. Johnny and Gyro as well.
So I think that D4C: LT and TA4 are the strongest canon stands so far (before MiH was yes) ???
Oh, don't forget GER upscales to both Tusk and BB via being superior, stated by JoJoveller and JoJo-A-GoGo.

Look, I can't really give much input when all the scans are in Japanese and are incoherently lumped together without context. Can someone run down each piece of information properly so I can evaluate it? As of now I do not understand the OP and I can't tell what the context is for each scan.

Uhhhh

Im not sure whats going on here but

The 2-A Love Train pierce shenanigans is uh... Its currently disputed. You're gonna need to get translations of those scans and order your stuff more concisely if you wanna get your point across.

Look, I can't really give much input when all the scans are in Japanese and are incoherently lumped together without context. Can someone run down each piece of information properly so I can evaluate it? As of now I do not understand the OP and I can't tell what the context is for each scan.
OP gived translations in the links
Uhhhh

Im not sure whats going on here but

The 2-A Love Train pierce shenanigans is uh... Its currently disputed. You're gonna need to get translations of those scans and order your stuff more concisely if you wanna get your point across.
Im asking official translations from the first message. idk how to do that

Can someone write a summary of what the op is proposing or put it into better words.

D4C has higher dimensional manipulation due to 多次元 under battle record (I assume these is Stand Stats), higher mat (??? no idea what mat means) dimension. Yet after getting Love Train it transcended dimension. This works perfectly with the statement that Love Train = infinite multi (something, I assume multiverse). (Pages 11 to 13)

So I think that D4C: LT and TA4 are the strongest canon stands so far (before MiH was yes) ??? Not sure "was yes" means

Keep in mind if you upgrade a canon stand that can counter GER, unless new artbook states it so, GER MUST upscale.

Well, to put my two cents in here, these are probably the major points that will be disputed:
  1. The Holy Corpse feats
    1. Needs more context. Being a "singularity" in of itself doesn't really tell us much (Sinbad from Magi is a singularity as well in his first key). Redirecting Tusk Act 4 or being a source of power doesn't really make it 2-A without any further context either, I'm kinda confused how that conclusion was even reached with the "arguments" OP made. Maybe I'm just being dumb.
  2. TA4 being higher dimensional
    1. Lacks evidences. The first 2 scans about it are all just Japanese texts. The third scan talks about TA4 "transcending dimensions" which in of itself needs further context and evidence, since it doesn't really imply anything about going to a higher plane of existence, rather just chasing Valentine either within Love Train or in other universes.
  3. Love Train being "infinite multiversal" or a multiverse in of its own
    1. Needs more context like the other two above. I'm not an expert, but does a singular "infinite and neighboring dimensions" statement even satisfy this site's standards for classifying something as a multiversal structure? Is the size of each individual dimension infinite? Is it just a spatial dimension or its own space-time? Does it act like how a space-time universe should act?
Anyways, it doesn't look like this CRT will move forward due to how... muddled and disjointed the OP is.

Well, to put my two cents in here, these are probably the major points that will be disputed:
  1. The Holy Corpse feats
    1. Needs more context. Being a "singularity" in of itself doesn't really tell us much (Sinbad from Magi is a singularity as well in his first key). Redirecting Tusk Act 4 or being a source of power doesn't really make it 2-A without any further context either, I'm kinda confused how that conclusion was even reached with the "arguments" OP made. Maybe I'm just being dumb.
  2. TA4 being higher dimensional
    1. Lacks evidences. The first 2 scans about it are all just Japanese texts. The third scan talks about TA4 "transcending dimensions" which in of itself needs further context and evidence, since it doesn't really imply anything about going to a higher plane of existence, rather just chasing Valentine either within Love Train or in other universes.
  3. Love Train being "infinite multiversal" or a multiverse in of its own
    1. Needs more context like the other two above. I'm not an expert, but does a singular "infinite and neighboring dimensions" statement even satisfy this site's standards for classifying something as a multiversal structure? Is the size of each individual dimension infinite? Is it just a spatial dimension or its own space-time? Does it act like how a space-time universe should act?
Anyways, it doesn't look like this CRT will move forward due to how... muddled and disjointed the OP is.
Even if I wanted GER to be High-D, I'd have to agree to this.

Just realised ha Dio and jotaro will also scale to this if this gets accepted somehow Dio will receive his old rating back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back