• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2A jojo revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's proven that Love Train's dimensions are universes individually, like an actual 3-D infinite space (or maybe even finite), it can possibly be High 3-A based on the tiering system page.
wrong, people used a theory to prove that, which is wrong, JoJo multiverse follow a theory (in part) which all universes are different space-times and they are similiar to each others. JoJo calls that universes Neighbor dimensions, and Love Train is maded of that. there is no way to assume that's High 3-A, or i could just do the same for every 2-C and above.

1. The Holy Corpse feats
    1. Needs more context. Being a "singularity" in of itself doesn't really tell us much (Sinbad from Magi is a singularity as well in his first key). Redirecting Tusk Act 4 or being a source of power doesn't really make it 2-A without any further context either, I'm kinda confused how that conclusion was even reached with the "arguments" OP made. Maybe I'm just being dumb.
  2. TA4 being higher dimensional
    1. Lacks evidences. The first 2 scans about it are all just Japanese texts. The third scan talks about TA4 "transcending dimensions" which in of itself needs further context and evidence, since it doesn't really imply anything about going to a higher plane of existence, rather just chasing Valentine either within Love Train or in other universes.
  3. Love Train being "infinite multiversal" or a multiverse in of its own
    1. Needs more context like the other two above. I'm not an expert, but does a singular "infinite and neighboring dimensions" statement even satisfy this site's standards for classifying something as a multiversal structure? Is the size of each individual dimension infinite? Is it just a spatial dimension or its own space-time? Does it act like how a space-time universe should act?
1. The OP said that since the Holy Corps maked Love Train, it would be 2-A (in my case, possibly Low 1-C)
2. TA4 isn't HDE, the infinite spin GRAVITY is, and we can belive Gravity is 5D since it's where ANYTHING originates with all the concepts. also TA4 was overpowering the Dimensional Barrier, and the Jojoveller explain how he can do that.
3. No Love Train isn't a multiverse, it is maded of the multiverse, maded of infinite Neighbor Dimensions, and yes it does qualify, i saw more stuff with less context (DB Low 2-C based on it's a reallity). We assumed the barrier was High 3-A, but since he said Neighbor Dimensions which are other universes. JoJo multiverse is Kind of Level II Multiverse type, and trascending the dimensions would mean that they had the fraimwork of the spacce between dimensions, that is 5D itself.

Dio should directly scale since he has shown to be capable of using ro with his own hands too
eh, it's still RO, so RO should scale, even before he could do it with his hands, moreover it is more credible since we are talking about jojo, but I will wait for more inputs

Ok i saw better the Love Train downgrade, and it smell of Disinformation. the type 3 multiverse is High 1-B... not High 3-A...
and the scans gived only support Type 2 which is 2-A (but it depends from the cosmology of a single universe)

eh, it's still RO, so RO should scale, even before he could do it with his hands, moreover it is more credible since we are talking about jojo, but I will wait for more inputs
Yeah that makes sense only his stand should

1. The OP said that since the Holy Corps maked Love Train, it would be 2-A (in my case, possibly Low 1-C)
2. TA4 isn't HDE, the infinite spin GRAVITY is, and we can belive Gravity is 5D since it's where ANYTHING originates with all the concepts. also TA4 was overpowering the Dimensional Barrier, and the Jojoveller explain how he can do that.
3. No Love Train isn't a multiverse, it is maded of the multiverse, maded of infinite Neighbor Dimensions, and yes it does qualify, i saw more stuff with less context (DB Low 2-C based on it's a reallity). We assumed the barrier was High 3-A, but since he said Neighbor Dimensions which are other universes. JoJo multiverse is Kind of Level II Multiverse type, and trascending the dimensions would mean that they had the fraimwork of the spacce between dimensions, that is 5D itself.
  1. Does creating a Stand with a certain ability actually enough of an evidence to scale the object to it? Do we do the same to the Stand Arrow?
  2. The OP says Tusk Act 4 is higher dimensional, so that's what I addressed, and the justifications in his scans are severely lacking and misconstrued. As for your gravity claims, you should provide scans for that instead. Better yet, why not make a different, better constructed CRT by yourself?
  3. Provide scans that proves Love Train, as per your claims, is made out of the multiverse itself. Because the OP didn't really have any evidence that proves that.
Incredible claims require incredible evidences. Honestly, if all of these things you've said are true, I recommend just making another different CRT, that is actually easy to understand and not constructed in a way that won't pass a 1st grade English class. Who knows the upgrade might actually happen.

1. Does creating a Stand with a certain ability actually enough of an evidence to scale the object to it? Do we do the same to the Stand Arrow?
  2. The OP says Tusk Act 4 is higher dimensional, so that's what I addressed, and the justifications in his scans are severely lacking and misconstrued. As for your gravity claims, you should provide scans for that instead. Better yet, why not make a different, better constructed CRT by yourself?
  3. Provide scans that proves Love Train, as per your claims, is made out of the multiverse itself. Because the OP didn't really have any evidence that proves that.
Incredible claims require incredible evidences. Honestly, if all of these things you've said are true, I recommend just making another different CRT, that is actually easy to understand and not constructed in a way that won't pass a 1st grade English class. Who knows the upgrade might actually happen.
1 Welp some items in jojo do it so..
2 And im fixing what the OP addresed, for bypass the Love Train barrier Gryo and Johnny used the power of Gravity which can pierce trough dimensions. the Gravity in SBR can manipulate gravity in different ways, TA4 and Johnny Infinite Spin can altare the matter and make every cells and part of the body spin, altering the body itself and make you go down up to alternative universes, Gyro Ball Breaker and Infinite Spin also manipulate the gravity and matter, but in this case, it's uses is mostly age. But those are particular uses, Gravity from SBR isn't different from the main universe gravity, indeed Gravity originated EVERYTHING, it's where everything come from. yes, I was planning to do a lot of CRTs for jojo after the big overhaul, though now it's now, we already have it, and it's in my hands, im proposing stuff now, not the OP anymore. at peak i can do a blog for explain why Vs Battle Wiki and all disinformation stuff that maked with Love Train High 3-A.
3. So Love Train barrier is maded up of Infinite Neighobor Dimensions and Funny Valentine can run/travel in that place (that is the deep of the barrier, but the entire barrier is maded of infinite dimensions) Neighbor Dimensions are alternative worlds/universes/dimensions, whole other space times. they exist all side one another, they are kind of a Level II Multiverse, where anything is similiar or even identical. Since they call it dimensional wall numerous time, and since Gyro was breaking it, it support the idea that it isn't just some light. The effects of BFR is due to the amount of probabilty and it's similiar to Jojolion Calamity (that is based on fortune and misfortune), which is the flow of reason. Anything in JoJo canon have a meaning, and Love Train isn't just "Light Probabilty hax gg", who has read / seen the canon will know for sure

I'd much prefer if one of our translators translated the original context of the infinite dimensions scan because it sounds very suspicious that Love Train would just contain infinite alternate universes within itself.

And even so, why would that give Tusk Act 4 2-A AP? He isn't destroying Love Train, he's breaking through. If anything, that just means 2-A range and nothing else. And this is all assuming Love Train is 2-A in the first place.

And even so, why would that give Tusk Act 4 2-A AP? He isn't destroying Love Train, he's breaking through. If anything, that just means 2-A range and nothing else. And this is all assuming Love Train is 2-A in the first place.
We are giving to Infinite Spin, and he bypassed Love Train, which need 2-A AP due to being 2-A in durability.
I'd much prefer if one of our translators translated the original context of the infinite dimensions scan because it sounds very suspicious that Love Train would just contain infinite alternate universes within itself.
This always as been... the sus translation is the one from jojoveller, I wonder if people even know that Love Train in the wiki was 2-A and it got downgraded due to someone spreading disinformation about JoJo being a Level III Multiverse (Which is wrong, incredibly wrong) and saying a Level III is High 3-A or 3-A, while a Level III Multiverse is High 1-B basically.

Also, will be preferable if the big inputs would be gived by JoJo supporters or very knoweldge members about JoJo which at least readed the entire Part 7.

Bypassing 2-A durability does not equate to 2-A AP, it just means 2-A durability negation
He bypassed love train via piercing through dimensions so it's not durability negation it's more than that as for if it can be used for ap idk

Following but the OP is completely messed up btw a new thread should be made with better explanation but so far I think I know what the OP is trying to say and I kind agree with him, it would also be good if we wait for chariot input

Last edited:
I was asked to lock this thread due to its extremely poor quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back