• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If I'm correct about this, this'll be Kirito's first match in his Alicization key.

Well, In-Character... hawke doesn't really have a character.

That said, Kirito stabs the ground = Frozen Hawke = bye bye Hawke.

Alternatively, Hawke petrifies = Petrified Kirito = bye bye Kirito.

I say inconclusive, they're both pretty even if kirito ONLY has abilities from Alicization. If he has the abilities from his other tiers, then Magic negates Hawke GG

0 - 0 - 1

This is full Alicization Kirito only, who keeps things from his SAO and Alicization abilities only iirc.

For whatever it's worth considering Kirito should probably be 6-B or so whenever upgrades are made, Inconclusive for reasons above.

Actually it's more High 6-A to 4-C because Kirito can beat a woman who can split 4 continents casually, shake the world with Starburst Stream, and absorb entire stars into his Night Sky Sword.

Xmark12 said:
Actually it's more High 6-A to 4-C because Kirito can beat a woman who can split 4 continents casually, shake the world with Starburst Stream, and absorb entire stars into his Night Sky Sword.
Is this legit

Like is this actually happening

Well considering that absorbing like 100,000 stars is 151.7 Foe, Kirito is probably going to be Solar System level.

Uuughhhhh, so close... Anyways what will Hawke be in after the revisions?

I mean I don't see how Tier effects a hax battle

oh also hai andy I don't know how I didn't see that the first time I looked at your profile

So that means we can keep this battle even after the revisions? I mean, this version of Kirito does have some durability negating hax like transmutation.

If Kirito's serious, and if we put it at the regular Standard Battle Assumptions range, Kirito will be Kilometers away from Hawke, where he could simply either flash freeze him, sap the life out of him, transmute him into something, send multiple attacks at the same time into the future, augment his range even further, etc.

So anyways, this still fair or not? If I remember correctly, Kirito's one of the few characters on this wiki that can use a Composite of all his keys (via being virtual avatars and all), so we can still have an 8-A vs 8-A hax battle.

I mean

what exactly is wrong with a 8-C vs 8-A hax (IE BSing tiers to say "fork you I win" via negating dura one way or another) battle?

Eh, it's not that there's no problem with that, it's that some people would probably not realize that anyway right away and say this battle's a stomp or smth.

We can keep it like this for now until otherwise ig.

I mean

Yeah

Inconclusive FRA, they hax each other

Alrighty then. It's unanimous too, so I can add this to their profiles when I get on ny laptop.

Back