• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

23rd Budokai Goku vs Earth One Superman

I was searching about "Earth One Superman", and it shows me this one:
Superman_Earth_One.jpg

Is that the right one?

I think the edge for Superman is his Intelligence for his superhuman I.Q., though Goku is a genius in combat (I think he manipulated Piccolo to grow bigger so that he can get Kami out of his stomach and he saw two weaknesses when he fought against Tien). They're both Massively Hypersonic in Speed (but perhaps for combat speed, reactions and short bursts speed for Goku due to claiming to move "as fast as lightning"), and their Lifting Strength says "Unknow" for some reason (though I'm familiar with Goku judo throwing Piccolo as a Great Namek by the index finger when I saw it before, though I think it's more of a leverage than lifting, but I did see him push up Piccolo's foot when he's stepping on Goku). I'll probably say Goku might win due to having higher durability and attack potency for At least Large Island Level for this fight... unless Superman can manage to tire Goku out and if there's a sun there between Universe 6 and 7 to prolong the battle and perhaps use the combination of X-ray and Microscopic Vision to see Goku's weak points to incapacitate him. What do you think?

Back