• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ditto vs Ninja Ditto

Inb4 dopplegangers somehow use causality hax to conceptually erase you on a tier 0 scale

Does ditto have like a base form, or standard AP? Because apparently dooplegabgets start transformed, whereas ditto needs to do that after the battle starts. If ditto isn't a stone wall, dopplegangers can start hitting ditto first, and would win.

Wokistan said:
Inb4 dopplegangers somehow use causality hax to conceptually erase you on a tier 0 scale
^^^^^^

Also can we cheat and say Dopplegangers thought they would be fighting Ajimu so they were transformed into ajimu by mistake and now they're trying to fight Ditto like that. If that's the case imma go with Ditto, Ajimu ain't beating Ditto as long as she's banned. xD

Seriously doe, this is a stalemate. There are 2 sqush-like thingies without ap or hax, and no one to copy. So yeah....it'll be 2 squids throwing their squid at each-other.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
-By nature of the fighters, this can only be Inconclusive.
-Also, Fire? Your gonna be upset at me in a few minutes.
-True. It's not like either of them has hax. So this is like a lamer version of Medaka vs [insert name of power mimicry user] So yeah @Iap, inconclusive, neither has anyother hax besides copy.

-Hmmm?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
No, but I know your frusturated. I've seen the thread today. You know this means I'm gonna do Kumagawa next right?
I like Kumagawa more than Medaka. I ain't letting him lose. xD

Real talk...Base Gil should be stomped by Kumagawa. Kumagawa is not much weaker than Medaka. While base gil is much stronger than OG Gil.

Another thing. Why not just name them "Earl's surprise"? xD (or fire's surprise, ur choice)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
is PP being only 5 countedas a game mechanic?
I'm gonna say yes, but then someone's gonna come in and say I'm wrong because that's what's happened every other time I've said anything ever about pokemon here.

Back