• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 PS exclusive zombie game characters duke it out! (0-0-0)

While both are scavenging for supplies,they manage to come across each other and now must fight over the food.

•Both are 9B
•Both are equipped with 9mm pistol with only one clip remaining.
•Once they run out of ammo they must resort to hand-to-hand combat.
•Takes place in a small grocery store and they are 10 meters apart.
•Speed unequal.

The guy with a bad sequal:

The guy who isn’t getting a sequal:

They share the supplies (Incon):

What is Joel's counter to Deacon's perception amp?
Tank the attack I guess? Both of them are given practically the same gun here, with one clip, and Joel is able to survive Handgun bullets. (Also, it been 4 months since I made this, how did you find this. 💀 )

Tank the attack I guess? Both of them are given practically the same gun here, with one clip, and Joel is able to survive Handgun bullets. (Also, it been 4 months since I made this, how did you find this. 💀 )
Also, Joel would probably not be able to do any damage to Deacon with his own 9mm, due to Deacon having supersonic reactions with focus (assuming the 9mm is Supersonic as well)

The Last of Us 2 is great, idk what you're talking about

Joel should be more than capable of tanking the bullet shots, but Deacon is also capable of tanking them. Joel's incredibly good stealth and hearing will help, but I think Deacon's speed amplification kind of makes this unfair. Joel wouldn't realistically be able to hit Deacon with just a pistol or even really keep up

I think this is kind of unfair without speed equal imo

Last edited:
I'm a fan of both series, except Part 2.

Even if Joel could tank a bullet, I don't think he has the durability to tank one in the head.

Last edited:
The Last of Us 2 is great, idk what you're talking about

Joel should be more than capable of tanking the bullet shots, but Deacon is also capable of tanking them. Joel's incredibly good stealth and hearing will help, but I think Deacon's speed amplification kind of makes this unfair. Joel wouldn't realistically be able to hit Deacon with just a pistol or even really keep up

I think this is kind of unfair without speed equal imo
Deacon also has good stealth, considering he has snuck past and eavesdropped Nero soldiers multiple times, and could also hear through walls as well.

at the end of the video link, you would add &t=_s

The blank is where you would put the seconds. For example, if I wanted to go 12 seconds into the video, at the end of the video link, I would add &t=12s at the end of the link

Here's it in action:

at the end of the video link, you would add &t=_s

The blank is where you would put the seconds. For example, if I wanted to go 12 seconds into the video, at the end of the video link, I would add &t=12s at the end of the link

Here's it in action:

What do I put if I want to link a timeframe that's over a minute or hour?

What do I put if I want to link a timeframe that's over a minute or hour?
What I do is I just convert it to seconds and then add in the number at the end. It tends to be a freakishly high number, but it's something

There might be an easier way, but I don't know how to do it. There are plenty of calculators online that can help you convert hours minutes and seconds into just seconds

Back