• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2 MORE VOTES) Kamen Rider Cyclone vs. Kento Kurahashi

Incon, because not enough is known about Kento to make an educated guess.

How does Kento's BFR work? And can Philip do anything about it?

So he can't send Kamen Rider Cyclone away, but can he send Lost Driver and Gaia Memories away? Does Kamen Rider Cyclone transform back into Philip if he loses those?

The only time we see Cyclone I'm action is when he bodied the shit out of Shadowmoon while splitting into two due to Dekeido so it is unknown if he will return to Shotaro or not.

Then I maintain that this is an incon due to not knowing enough about the characters involved to say who wins either way.

Actually, Cyclone also appear in the novel which is canon to the main series. Let say, while Philip isn't exactly a good fighter, he did manage to defeated Zero Dopant, who is an hired assassin from the Museum and he is creative enough to use his wind power effectively.

Cool, Philip could also manipulation the wind for his own such as pseudo-levitate or just use it blow the enemy away.

NGL I know almost nothing about Kamen Rider but that fight was dope ass hilarious.

All i can remember from Cyclone fighting is when he kicking the hell out of Ultimate D.

But anyway, Philip is scailed to 4176.286037 ton TNT. How far into Low 7-C is Kento ?

Hmmm...Philip seem to do it good by himself. And it's seem like Kento is baseline in Low 7-C ? If that's the case then i vote Philip for superior AP and experienced fighting Teleport spams opponent before

MagiSinbad said:
Kento is baseline in Low 7-C
Kento isn't baseline, he scales to Hiroshi who scales to Zero who scales to Akuto who scales to Kazuko's 2.84712099125365 kilotons.

So, Philip scales to 4176.286037 tons of TNT, while Kento scales to 2847.120991 tons of TNT.

Philip still have AP advantage over him.

I mean, from what he showed, he mainly flies and teleports to evade stuff, and then goes hand-to-hand when he gets in range. Seems acceptable to me.

Back