• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Chainsaw killers go at it (****** vs Hillbilly)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
9-B versions used
******'s rocket launcher is not restricted
Base speed equalized (Hillbilly's chainsaw sprint is still faster)
Fight takes place in Fractured Cowshed, 32 meters apart

****** : 0
Hillbilly : 0
Incon : 0

Story : During his time in STEM, Ruvik found himself visited by a higher being not from the simulation, The Entity. Despite his horrific works, The Entity was not impressed by any of it, even going as far as to compare him to The Doctor who needed no tragic backstory to commit atrocities. Ruvik unimpressed by some tentacle monster insulting his work, challenges her to send her champion to fight his with the only rule being that it has to be thematic. And just like that, the two chose chainsaws as a theme

Last edited:
Oh don't worry lol, I do think that The Hillbilly wins due Statistic Reduction and Soul Manipulation, as it attacks directly target flesh, bone and soul
While it's true that Hillbilly has the on-hit advantage and the tools to get there, ****** isn't a pushover either. His chainsaw is almost always revved and he has habit of parrying other hammer/chainsaw users (Just search The Evil Within : The Executioner. Markiplier played the whole thing but the first and second videos were the ones where he fought Sadists)

Meanwhile Billy boy has to rev up his chainsaw manually and if he hits anything, it stops working and he needs to rev it up again.

The Hillbilly feels like a comparable fighter, but with vastly more powerful haxes and way more tools to deal with any given situation.

How would the ****** win here, to be honest?

He can parry melee attacks, even chainsaws. Hillbilly's chainsaw is loud as heck and if he sees that coming, he can probably block it. If it doesn't work, I'll unrestrict ******'s rocket launcher

Oop, sorry, I was busy with some other stuff.

Lemme try to analyse this...

In AP, the Hillbilly seems to be significantly stronger. Not only that, but his LS is absolutely ludicrous, he can completly ragdoll the ******. While they both use weapons, which help with the AP difference, this doesn't look good for the ****** at all. Worse, the Hillbilly can apparently Empower himself, through the Berserk Mode of bloodlust and through No One Escapes Death, and weaken the ****** even further with Mindbreaker.

In toughness, the Hillbilly also has the advantage through Enduring, which numbs him to pain, has feats that better describe his stamina and is blessed by the Entity in this regard, if Im' not mistaken.

Speed-wise, I'll consider them as equals since they both are at Superhuman, but the Chainsaw Sprint and bloodlust both increase the Hillbilly's speed.

In combat skill, the ****** is described as being skilled with the chainsaw and rocket launcher, which probably means he has direct combat experience, which is automatically better than the Hillbilly, who is really used to mow down way weaker victims, whose best acts of resistance are luring him into traps or shoving him off. However, this is combat skill, if we take into account a field like pursuit and stalking... The Hillbilly has a significant advantage through his stealth, experience and abilities.

In powers and versatility, the Hillbilly pretty much stomps as he is way more haxxed, has way more capabilities and his mere presence alone can perturb the ******'s mind.

Really, even if we give the ****** his rocket launcher and we assume he fires it immediately, the Hillbilly just needs to get out of the way and start stalking him, or charge him after getting out of the way of the first missile, using the Chainsaw Sprint to cover the distance, which is his speciality. Besides, with that superior LS, he can even Hook the ****** and make the Entity take his soul.

Sadly, I think this is a stomp. The ****** has a very small chance of winning through hitting his rocket launcher, but even then, I don't think it's a guaranteed instakill, and besides, it'd be hard to score a clean hit.

In AP, the Hillbilly seems to be significantly stronger. Not only that, but his LS is absolutely ludicrous, he can completly ragdoll the ******. While they both use weapons, which help with the AP difference, this doesn't look good for the ****** at all. Worse, the Hillbilly can apparently Empower himself, through the Berserk Mode of bloodlust and through No One Escapes Death, and weaken the ****** even further with Mindbreaker.

In toughness, the Hillbilly also has the advantage through Enduring, which numbs him to pain, has feats that better describe his stamina and is blessed by the Entity in this regard, if Im' not mistaken.

Speed-wise, I'll consider them as equals since they both are at Superhuman, but the Chainsaw Sprint and bloodlust both increase the Hillbilly's speed.

In combat skill, the ****** is described as being skilled with the chainsaw and rocket launcher, which probably means he has direct combat experience, which is automatically better than the Hillbilly, who is really used to mow down way weaker victims, whose best acts of resistance are luring him into traps or shoving him off. However, this is combat skill, if we take into account a field like pursuit and stalking... The Hillbilly has a significant advantage through his stealth, experience and abilities.

In powers and versatility, the Hillbilly pretty much stomps as he is way more haxxed, has way more capabilities and his mere presence alone can perturb the ******'s mind.

Really, even if we give the ****** his rocket launcher and we assume he fires it immediately, the Hillbilly just needs to get out of the way and start stalking him, or charge him after getting out of the way of the first missile, using the Chainsaw Sprint to cover the distance, which is his speciality. Besides, with that superior LS, he can even Hook the ****** and make the Entity take his soul.

Sadly, I think this is a stomp. The ****** has a very small chance of winning through hitting his rocket launcher, but even then, I don't think it's a guaranteed instakill, and besides, it'd be hard to score a clean hit.
If I'm not wrong, Hillbilly rarely uses his lifting strength in combat since he kinda has to duel-wield his weapons. Plus due to the starting range and lack of prior knowledge, Hillbilly would be inclined to use his chainsaw which I've already described to be very loud. His stealth mastery stems from certain perks, most of which do not affect abilities.

On the ******'s side, his rocket launcher actually reloads very quickly, being able to fire multiple rockets at quick succession.

If I'm not wrong, Hillbilly rarely uses his lifting strength in combat since he kinda has to duel-wield his weapons. Plus due to the starting range and lack of prior knowledge, Hillbilly would be inclined to use his chainsaw which I've already described to be very loud. His stealth mastery stems from certain perks, most of which do not affect abilities.
He uses it to Hook people to the Entity's hooks, and if somehow the ****** tried to parry any of his attacks, either the superior AP blows right through the parry, or he can actually force him to the ground from there.

Yeah, I'm not questioning either the loudness or that he'd use the chainsaw first, almost everything I described is either passive or used in conjuction with the chainsaw. Even the LS can be used with his chainsaw: In fact, the most effective way to use one is not to "strike" with the chainsaw, but to apply pressure on things, which uses LS.

But they can be activated and can still be used. He can still go into hiding and activate the perks.
On the ******'s side, his rocket launcher actually reloads very quickly, being able to fire multiple rockets at quick succession.
How quickly, exactly?

Perfectly analysed, i agree with everything you said, i like to put some thought on battles too and i also like Killer vs Killer threads, i made one myself you guys can feel free to visit and give your opinions.

Oof, I thought I had answered this.

The video isn't loading for me (very good taste in let's players, btw. Mark is a god), sadly, but I'll take your word for it.

I mean, then it's another problem. Assuming he can make a true barrage of missiles, he'd stomp quite quickly as he'd bombard the Hillbilly without him managing to do much.

Either the ****** overwhelms him completely with missiles, or gets utterly trounced in melee. I can't see a good middle point between the two happening here...

Oof, I thought I had answered this.

The video isn't loading for me (very good taste in let's players, btw. Mark is a god), sadly, but I'll take your word for it.

I mean, then it's another problem. Assuming he can make a true barrage of missiles, he'd stomp quite quickly as he'd bombard the Hillbilly without him managing to do much.

Either the ****** overwhelms him completely with missiles, or gets utterly trounced in melee. I can't see a good middle point between the two happening here...
One last thing to note is that Hillbilly is pretty darn fast when his chainsaw is activated. While he won't be ambushing ****** with it, he can use it to run to cover and dodge enough rockets (Though probably not all of them) to reach his opponent. I'll probably switch the map to Fractured Cowshed though since at least that map isn't a wide open space

Yes, I know that, and I'd bet on him dodging one or two missiles. But as he gets closer, that gets hard, and his style isn't much about dodging. And again, that's the only thing the ****** has going for him. If he doesn't stomp the Hilbilly with rocket launchers before he gets close, he's getting shredded by the Hillbilly.

Yes, I know that, and I'd bet on him dodging one or two missiles. But as he gets closer, that gets hard, and his style isn't much about dodging. And again, that's the only thing the ****** has going for him. If he doesn't stomp the Hilbilly with rocket launchers before he gets close, he's getting shredded by the Hillbilly.
The speed isn't specifically for dodging, it's also for running to cover and safe spots to wait for ******'s reload.

If he manages to give Billy a hard time and the possibility of losing before finally getting shredded, wouldn't that make this match not a stomp?

The speed isn't specifically for dodging, it's also for running to cover and safe spots to wait for ******'s reload.

If he manages to give Billy a hard time and the possibility of losing before finally getting shredded, wouldn't that make this match not a stomp?
I know, but I thought he really fired the missiles nonstop. Even with Superhuman speed, the missiles would hit him waaaay more than the minimum required to stop him in his tracks.

I'm unsure, because there can only really be two endings to this: Either the Hillbilly is struck by more than one rocket, at which point he likely dies, or he doesn't. If he is hit, it's likely he's in a scenario that he will be hit by more of them, as it would require him to be out in the open. If the Hillbilly manages to get close, either because of cover, because he sneaks up on 'im or some other reason, the ****** is completely fubbernucked.

I don't know if this qualifies as a stomp, but I can only see scenarios that one wins easily over the other.

Back