• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-C Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have enough time to refute the merging shit (I am very tired and want to go to bed) but it's easy to refute the idea of Zant warpinf the realm. Links sword glowing doesn't mean anything since the light that powers the sword and makes it glow is still in the sword when he fights Ganondorf later, it's why he can reflect his attacks (Dunno why the Master Sword can't do that in this game without the light from the Twilight realm but it is what it is I guess).

Again, I don't have enough time to talk about the merging feat but someone else knowledgable about the game can step in if they want (Wanna point out the actual game itself doesn't do a good job of supporting the idea that Zant is just fusing different universes together, at least in a way that it'd scale to his or anyone elses AP, also kinda bad to assume parallel world means universe in every instance it's used just because it happened once in a series that loves to use parallel world to mean just about anything).

Don't have enough time to refute the merging shit (I am very tired and want to go to bed) but it's easy to refute the idea of Zant warpinf the realm. Links sword glowing doesn't mean anything since the light that powers the sword and makes it glow is still in the sword when he fights Ganondorf later, it's why he can reflect his attacks (Dunno why the Master Sword can't do that in this game without the light from the Twilight realm but it is what it is I guess).

Again, I don't have enough time to talk about the merging feat but someone else knowledgable about the game can step in if they want (Wanna point out the actual game itself doesn't do a good job of supporting the idea that Zant is just fusing different universes together, at least in a way that it'd scale to his or anyone elses AP, also kinda bad to assume parallel world means universe in every instance it's used just because it happened once in a series that loves to use parallel world to mean just about anything).
Wasn't link still in the twilight realm fightning Ganondorf? Also, Zant cannot leave the Twilight Realm

A parallel planet makes no sense, the twilight realm is the opposite of the light world which is the universe

Prove he wasn't in the twilight realm
I'm not even going to humor you.
Don't make CRT's to upgrade or downgrade things without having even the most basic of knowledge required for the subject at hand, simply having played the game is evidence enough, or even taking five seconds to look up the boss fight on youtube.

Prove he wasn't in the twilight realm
I'm glad I'm about to hit the sack because damn dude this is awful, you've only seen like 2 minutes of footage from this game if you think Ganon was in in the twilight realm. Same with the whole Zant cannot leave the twilight realm claim you made, anyone who's played the first 2 hours of the game will tell you Zant can leave the twilight realm and go to Hyrule whenever he pleases.

ok but why woudl zant teleport link to a coincidentally identical looking place in the twilight realm , that seems more of a stretch than saying zant is warping it

I'm not even going to humor you.
Don't make CRT's to upgrade or downgrade things without having even the most basic of knowledge required for the subject at hand, simply having played the game is evidence enough, or even taking five seconds to look up the boss fight on youtube.
send a link I cant search on youtube rn

ok but why woudl zant teleport link to a coincidentally identical looking place in the twilight realm , that seems more of a stretch than saying zant is warping it
Because he didn't teleport Link to the same looking place in the TR, he teleported Link to just that place, in general 🗿
Like good god dude, you can even see the barrier around hyrule castle, aka the thing in the actual world, with a forcefield created by Ganon, who's chilling in Hyrule castle at that very moment, aka not in the TR

Because he didn't teleport Link to the same looking place in the TR, he teleported Link to just that place, in general 🗿
Like good god dude, you can even see the barrier around hyrule castle, aka the thing in the actual world, with a forcefield created by Ganon, who's chilling in Hyrule castle at that very moment, aka not in the TR
Why do the boss places look like how they were during the boss fights?

Who knows, but it sure as **** isn't universal scale reality warping, I'd be more willing to buy the dude using Ganon's magic aka the dude with a past of conjuring shit to **** with water in that very same lake, being able to conjure some water.

Either way, you have another thing coming if you think the established teleporter, teleporting, is actually him reality-warping a whole ******* universe, especially as at least one or two of his warps can be confirmed as just that, teleporting.
Best case scenario, for you, would be he can do some minor reality warping for the general vicinity, sure as **** ain't the whole universe, but evidently, that isn't gonna fly; the player's guide flat out states Zant is taking you, the player, around Hyrule in his boss fight. As in literally confirmed to be teleporting, pg 130-132 btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back