• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-C Battle | Gogeta vs Thor

Has Thor ever done that in a one-on-one against somebody up to his scaling?

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Gogeta is only baseline
No. I was asking if Thor had done that in general to people in the same tier as him in the Comics.

Edit: Given that they're both Low Multiversal in terms of AP, who's stronger and why?

If Thor's profile states it, then he should be.

Even with Kaioken, Gogeta can't close the gap?

Edit: Reason I'm bringing up Kaioken is because of the fusee's knowledge― and because it's mentioned on Gogeta's profile.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
If this Thor is comparable to Odin, then he scales to 9 universes, so around 4.5x stronger than Gogeta
9 universes is way more than enough to vaporize his ass.

Thor is only 4.5x stronger, so he can't one-shot. On the other hand, he has a big AP adventage and Gogeta is basically haxless, so I go with Thor.

What about Speed? Who's faster in that regard?

SSB Gogeta scales higher than SSFP Broly. No Speed Calcs for him though.

Thor scales to Odin, who's 8.37e20c, MFTL+ according to Odin's speed calcs.

Edit: Speed doesn't matter in this match (Because it's equalized). I'm just curious to see who would win in regards to both AP and Speed.

Ionliosite said:
Thor is only 4.5x stronger, so he can't one-shot. On the other hand, he has a big AP adventage and Gogeta is basically haxless, so I go with Thor.
If Gogeta used a SSBKKx100 he'd still be baseline. No finite number can close the gap between 1 universe, let alone 9, so Thor farts and Gogeta turns to dust.

So are these votes (Ionliosite, Zamasu_Chan), or should I ask someone to close?

If Gogeta used a SSBKKx100 he'd still be baseline. No finite number can close the gap between 1 universe, let alone 9, so Thor farts and Gogeta turns to dust.

Yeah, but the difference between destroying 1 universe and destroying 2 universes isn't infinite, just unknown. Gogeta is literally 2-C via being twice as strong as a Low 2-C.

@Lonliosite Gogeta's scenario is different because it's backwards scaling. No matter the multiplier, even if it was infinite, it would never make Gogeta breach 3 universes. With that said, Thor is over 7 infinities higher than Gogeta so he gets one shotted.

Again, the difference between destroying 1 universe and destroying 2 universes isn't infinite, just unknown. You can't get 2-C via multipliers because we don't know how much do you need to multiply one tier to get the other, so any amount of Low 2-C multiplied is still Low 2-C. This is different in Dragon Ball, however, since we DO know the difference between Low 2-C and 2-C, and anyone who's twice as strong as Beerus is 2-C.

Quibster said:
Is the Multiverse in Marvel Comics similar to that of the Multiverse in DBS?
The Marvel multiverse is WAAAY more complex than the DBS multiverse for example the main continuity aka the 616 verse is a "metaverse or megaverse" an universe that's infinite in size and has an infinite amount of universes, alternative realities, spatial dimensions etc within it not to mention the DBS multiverse only reaches 4D while the Marvel Multiverse has infinite layered dimensions.

Back