• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Pokemon Upgrade Revival: The Time Has Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreeing:​

34 Non-staff: (Lord Tracer, MikeBro, JooCipher, InfiniteDay, Rikimarox2, Adam_Warlock69, Pink999999, Ottavio, Oleggator, Zencha9, GohanBlanko, The_Axiom_of_Virgo, Starsprite53, GlaceonGamez471, Asriel77, Lord_JJJ, Greenshifter, Greatlskander, Shmooply, ShadowWarrior, Planck69, Psychomaster35, Crimson_Shadow101, StrymULTRA, ShadowGamerOmega, Bobsican, Half_Shiny, TheQuirkyBoy, Rikimarox2, PlozAlcachaz, Sadistic_Sleuth, theultimate5105, deonment, Hasty12345)

4 Staff (DarkDragonmedus, KieranH10, ShadowBokunohero, Saman) Potentially 5 if Eficiente compromising to likely/possibly means he agrees

In total: 38 in favor, possibly 39.

As for the disagree side, im unsure if they count or not since pretty much all of the stuff they brought as counters were either already addressed in my evidence blog, or got addressed here in this thread and debunked.

But should they count, Somebody and Iamanimous are the only ones that gave actual disagreements here.

Last edited:
The yours is a sandbox not an actual blog tho
I don't think it really matters seeing as sandboxes are basically the same thing and if needed I can just copy and paste it into a blog.

The sandbox has all of the stuff usable for 2-A, so the stuff out of them that gets accepted for 2-A could always just be cited in a different section to specify what was accepted.

I don't think it really matters seeing as sandboxes are basically the same thing and if needed I can just copy and paste it into a blog.

The sandbox has all of the stuff usable for 2-A, so the stuff out of them that gets accepted for 2-A could always just be cited in a different section to specify what was accepted.
Ye, I just meant that, resize that Palkia pic to an acceptable size and you should be good to go.

33 Non-staff: (Lord Tracer, JooCipher, InfiniteDay, Rikimarox2, Adam_Warlock69, Pink999999, Ottavio, Oleggator, Zencha9, GohanBlanko, The_Axiom_of_Virgo, Starsprite53, GlaceonGamez471, Asriel77, Lord_JJJ, Greenshifter, Greatlskander, Shmooply, ShadowWarrior, Planck69, Psychomaster35, Crimson_Shadow101, StrymULTRA, ShadowGamerOmega, Bobsican, Half_Shiny, TheQuirkyBoy, Rikimarox2, PlozAlcachaz, Sadistic_Sleuth, theultimate5105, deonment, Hasty12345)

4 Staff (DarkDragonmedus, KieranH10, ShadowBokunohero, Saman) Potentially 5 if Eficiente compromising to likely/possibly means he agrees

In total: 37 in favor, possibly 38.

As for the disagree side, im unsure if they count or not since pretty much all of the stuff they brought as counters were either already addressed in my evidence blog, or got addressed here in this thread and debunked.

But should they count, Somebody and Iamanimous are the only ones that gave actual disagreements here.
Were is me?

I agree

Just saying but DP telling us that "space is ever expanding" maybe be what "infinite" means here.

A lot of stuff constantly going bigger are called that way.

Tho I don't mind possibly/likely.

It's already counted, and bigger infinities work here.
When it's just one statement, taking it as "the multiverse just expand" is just safer

Especially when the statement isn't a flat out "infinite universes".

Which is why I can at best agree with possibly/likely. Would prefer a possibly tho.

When it's just one statement, taking it as "the multiverse just expand" is just safer

Especially when the statement isn't a flat out "infinite universes".

Which is why I can at best agree with possibly/likely. Would prefer a possibly tho.
I can see your logic tho

Well, "possibly 2-A" is going to be generally accepted, and I don't mind such.

In short, what was accepted is:
  • The physical universe/the whole of universes being "possibly" infinite, but would still get "possibly 2-A" because of the usage of MWI
  • Pokémon reality made of 39.53 millions of multiverses in its entirely, each one made of "countless, possibly infinite universes"
  • 2-Bs being upgraded to "2-B, possibly 2-A"
  • 2-B levels being upgraded
  • 4-Bs being upgraded to "4-B, possibly High 3-A" due of Necrozma absorbing light from an universe possibly infinite in size (tho that would prolly require a discussion, but that shouldn't have problems as basically Necrozma's feat relies on the universe's size)
Might have skipped something, but this is pretty much it.

Last edited:

34 Non-staff: (Lord Tracer, MikeBro, JooCipher, InfiniteDay, Rikimarox2, Adam_Warlock69, Pink999999, Ottavio, Oleggator, Zencha9, GohanBlanko, The_Axiom_of_Virgo, Starsprite53, GlaceonGamez471, Asriel77, Lord_JJJ, Greenshifter, Greatlskander, Shmooply, ShadowWarrior, Planck69, Psychomaster35, Crimson_Shadow101, StrymULTRA, ShadowGamerOmega, Bobsican, Half_Shiny, TheQuirkyBoy, Rikimarox2, PlozAlcachaz, Sadistic_Sleuth, theultimate5105, deonment, Hasty12345)

In total: 38 in favor, possibly 39.

Okay. It seems like this has probably been accepted then. My apologies SomebodyData.

Just saying but DP telling us that "space is ever expanding" maybe be what "infinite" means here.
I see your point but what about time than? It is infinite but it doesn't "expand" like space, and yet dialga and plalkia are considered equals in pretty much everyway.

If you need pages unlocked, you need to write a list of all the EXACT page titles, so my automated wiki tool an handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back