• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Pokemon Upgrade Revival: The Time Has Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
These were just as a side effect, as they were still in Tier 2, but aren't affected as they're just Low 2-C, and thus don't scale from the cosmology.
They scale to Dialga though, who in his avatar can destroy all existence

So I say upgrade to 2-A as well. And they should scale to darkrai

Was it stated 1 timeline is its limit?
Yes because Primal Dialga is explicitly much weaker than his normal form.

The Mystery Dungeon characters don’t scale to the upgrade, they were just opened as a side effect for being tier 2 pages as well. They don’t need to be upgraded.

Before I close this thread again, what feat(s) do the Mystery Dungeon characters scale to exactly?

Okay. Has that been clearly clarified in the Mystery Dungeon profile pages?

In short, what was accepted is:
  • The physical universe/the whole of universes being "possibly" infinite, but would still get "possibly 2-A" because of the usage of MWI
  • Pokémon reality made of 39.53 millions of multiverses in its entirely, each one made of "countless, possibly infinite universes"
  • 2-Bs being upgraded to "2-B, possibly 2-A"
  • 2-B levels being upgraded
  • 4-Bs being upgraded to "4-B, possibly High 3-A" due of Necrozma absorbing light from an universe possibly infinite in size (tho that would prolly require a discussion, but that shouldn't have problems as basically Necrozma's feat relies on the universe's size)
Might have skipped something, but this is pretty much it.
I agree with a possibly 2-A rating, and that all current 2-Bs should be upgraded to that level. Pokemon was always on the verge of achieving 2-A rating anyway and nothing contradicts this. High 3-A Necrozma is shaky, I think "At least 4-B" would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back