• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If this match ends with Yogiri being stomped by higher AP when Yogiri stomped the Brothers Death who are on the same if not higher level than The One i swear...
Excuse ME? brothers of death (and all of scp pages are) outdated current %99 2-a (1-c to 1-b actually) scps stomps him so hard its not even funny

I got this question. Do people actually like this verse. Or just like them cause they are over powered.
Which verse? Instant death or Maou Gakuin? Anyways, in both cases, the verse is rlly cool and funny (maou gakuin is better than instant death), and they being overpower is just an ''Extra''.

Which verse? Instant death or Maou Gakuin? Anyways, in both cases, the verse is rlly cool and funny (maou gakuin is better than instant death), and they being overpower is just an ''Extra''.
World building of maou gakuin is far better than ID,and anos doesn't one shot everyone in series like yogurt

I got this question. Do people actually like this verse. Or just like them cause they are over powered.
I like MaouGakuin but the same can't be said for ID honestly. From what i read i just find it boring. Heck even Yogiri's personality is boring. It really feels like it has nothing else to offer aside from its insane power levels. On a side note i feel like Yogiri will probably reach High 1-A. I doubt thr novel is going to end anytime soon.

Both are incredibly boring, Mary Sue characters. The world building is decent at most but the characters themselves are terrible they have the personality of a wet cardboard.

Back