• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Acausality type 5

830350131755876382.png

Why wouldnt him be able to?
according to the page

"
Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system. Even interacting with them normally may prove virtually impossible.
"

according to the page

"
Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system. Even interacting with them normally may prove virtually impossible.
"
Ye he can, Yogiri has CM type 2 and he has Acausality type 5 as well

If this match ends with Yogiri being stomped by higher AP when Yogiri stomped the Brothers Death who are on the same if not higher level than The One i swear...

How far into 2-A is yogiri?

Also I think there was a thread on The One vs UEG but it basically dead now lol.

Yogiri thinks and wins as always?if the one want to kill Yogiri with higher AP then he doesn't even need to think but still wins the match

If this match ends with Yogiri being stomped by higher AP when Yogiri stomped the Brothers Death who are on the same if not higher level than The One i swear...
IIRC, I don't think its due to AP only, they are arguing that the one is larger than a baseline 2-A structure, and as such, Yogiri won't be able to affect it.

Kinda pointless to make yogiri matches since after the revisions he wont be 2-A anymore (even if he doesnt get upgraded), his tier will change from 2-A one way or another

Tier 1 evidence is really blatant though, so a downgrade is pretty unlikely.

Edit:

To deny it is basically just to say it's an outlier or something. Other than that...

Back