• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A / Low 1-C Dinosaur King

Let's do this. Currently, it's accepted that Dinosaur King runs on a 2-B Cosmology and that the Cosmos Stone. However, somethings came up that would be very interesting in all honesty. Space is treated in general to be infinite as of Mezozoic Meltdown (starts here onwards):

-Spectre: "Ooooh~, space is fine~, space is divine~…"
-Foolscap: "How much longer do we have to listen to you?"
-Shear: "Well, seeing how space is infinite, I'd say forever."
-Gabbro: "Would it help if I sang along?"
-Foolscap & Shear: "NOOOO!"

This would include the Space within The Cosmos Stones. Due to how the Universe at every single instance of time being it's own reality, the same would apply to the Universe within The Cosmos Stone. Meaning that 2-B Realities are contained within an Infinite Space. The same goes for the Universe outside of the Cosmos Stones. Meaning that to destroy all of space & time would include the Infinite Space that encompasses the realities.

However, the possibility of Low 1-C comes from the idea that the Cosmos Stone, and it's Infinite Space that contains it's 2-B Realities, would be transcended by the Main Timeline in sheer size alone. That type of difference between the infinite space contained by the Cosmos Stone, and the Main Timeline, would make the Main Universe and all of it's points in time [which are separate space-times] actually Low 1-C.

This is backed up by Seth consistently stating more than the timelines would get wiped out, all dimensions and all space-times would get wiped out, and despite knowing of the power of the now 2-A Dinos, that having the power of all the Cosmos Stones would make them 'All Powerful'.

So all the current Dinos would either get 'At most Low 1-C' for scaling to a single Cosmos Stone, with the Pterosaur / Dinosaur getting a flat Low 1-C for scaling to all Seven. If the Tier 1 Upgrade isn't accepted, 2-A would be applicable to them instead.

Last edited:
Wow, Low 1-C/2-A Dinosaur King is something I would never have think even in my wildest imaginations.

But for now, I will agree the Low 1-C proposal

Well i quite dont understand

But have structure that just containing a 2B or even 2A structure will not low 1C by default

That's not what why the upgrade is saying.
  • The pocket dimension of the cosmos stones contains a 2-A space.
  • The Main Timeline transcends the pocket dimension.
  • The difference between the Main Timeline and the pocket dimension is at least infinite because the Main Timeline's Space is infinite, which infinitely eclipses and is infinitely beyond that pocket dimension.

What's the proof that Cosmos stones contains the literal Universe rather than just having design as such? Garou from OPM seems to contain literal galaxy but doesn't.

What's the proof that Cosmos stones contains the literal Universe rather than just having design as such? Garou from OPM seems to contain literal galaxy but doesn't.
This is what it looks like from the Outside appearance, like what Garou is like:

This is what the Cosmos Stone looks like when they purposely zoom in to see what's inside of it:

This is what it looks like from the Outside appearance, like what Garou is like:

This is what the Cosmos Stone looks like when they purposely zoom in to see what's inside of it:

Not really answers my question, my question is not about how cosmos stones looks like but my question is, is it contains literal Universe? Has anyone travelled inside it? Is it even a pocket Dimension to begin? Qualifying for being Universe comes later.

Last edited:
Not really answers my question, my question is not about how cosmos stones looks like but my question is, is it contains literal Universe? Has anyone travelled inside it? Is it even a pocket Dimension to begin? Qualifying for being Universe comes later.
No. The reality was not explored. But the smartest people in that room who are aware of the nature of universes / timelines did not denounce the claim either as ridiculous. They just asked for the stone back. The important thing is this:
  • Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B, and 2-A are currently accepted as Infinite 4-D Spaces, Low 2-C to 2-A gap is no longer treated as an Infinite Gap but unquantifiable gap, and that being Infinitely superior to them is what makes one Low 1-C by current standards. This is how 2 Low 1-Cs were accepted in recent events.
  • Space as a concept is currently treated in-verse Infinite as well, so it would not only include the Space within each of the Realities, but includethe Space that encompasses all of them being Infinite in comparison to them.
  • This would mean that the 2-B Multiverse is viewed as Finite in comparison to the Space that encompasses them being Infinite, which would be Infinite.
  • Absolutely everything in the setting was in danger, "All of Space-Time and More" , and that the entire Setting, with no implication on anything remaining, would've been destroyed. This would include the Space aformentioned.
Meaning that, by current standards, rather than the Multiverse being 2-A, they are in-fact Low 1-C

No. The reality was not explored. But the smartest people in that room who are aware of the nature of universes / timelines did not denounce the claim either as ridiculous. They just asked for the stone back. The important thing is this:
  • Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B, and 2-A are currently accepted as Infinite 4-D Spaces, Low 2-C to 2-A gap is no longer treated as an Infinite Gap but unquantifiable gap, and that being Infinitely superior to them is what makes one Low 1-C by current standards. This is how 2 Low 1-Cs were accepted in recent events.
  • Space as a concept is currently treated in-verse Infinite as well, so it would not only include the Space within each of the Realities, but includethe Space that encompasses all of them being Infinite in comparison to them.
  • This would mean that the 2-B Multiverse is viewed as Finite in comparison to the Space that encompasses them being Infinite, which would be Infinite.
  • Absolutely everything in the setting was in danger, "All of Space-Time and More" , and that the entire Setting, with no implication on anything remaining, would've been destroyed. This would include the Space aformentioned.
Meaning that, by current standards, rather than the Multiverse being 2-A, they are in-fact Low 1-C
If The claim has no supportive evidence to be true but rather just based of its looks, then I don't think it can qualify for anything.

... Did you not read the bulletpoints ? The ball being a universe or not doesn't really deconfirm the idea of Tier 1 D.K considering the new standards of how to get Low 1-C.

... Did you not read the bulletpoints ? The ball being a universe or not doesn't really deconfirm the idea of Tier 1 D.K considering the new standards of how to get Low 1-C.
I read but didn't see any scan or any logic as per in verse term for them to qualify as Low 1C, currently dinosaur king timeline has been accepted as 2B for containing countless separate spacetime's. There is indeed nothing more to claim.

• Concept (don't know it's relevancy and neither scan for it)
  • Space that encompasses 2B structure being infinite (where it is(?), and it's not L1C once again)
  • Bleach has been rejected and no, being superior to L2C is not L2C but being superior to 2A. Ben 10 Spacebeyond is possibly Low 1C even when bigger than Universe that is possibly 2A.
  • Nothing has been suggested about the structure that contains 2B in the show, not even shown

Just seeing this. Never would’ve thought we’d get Tier 1 Dinosaur King. Looks good.

By the way, to answer the above concerns, considering the fact that the cosmos stones (outside of name alone) each individually have the power to destroy at least an entire galaxy (as measured by Dr. Ancient) and the show goes out of its way to point out that the stones appear to contain universes inside of them

Not only that, but it’s stated massively verbatim that the cosmos stones have total dominion over all of time and space and will destroy the absolute entirety of it when collected, meaning the power and effect on space-time they have is crystal clear

why would this be something like Garou where nothing of the sort is implied in his particular case?

stones appear to contain universes inside of them
is not same as it literally containing Universe inside it, that's just speculation based of how cosmos stones looks like, there is no implication of literal Universe being inside it whatsover. There is no exploration on cosmos stones containing pocket Dimensions in the first place.

Every other stuff that it has power to destroy all of spacetime as it keeps the Spacetime stable and all has no relevancy here.

is not same as it literally containing Universe inside it, that's just speculation based of how cosmos stones looks like, there is no implication of literal Universe being inside it whatsover. There is no exploration on cosmos stones containing pocket Dimensions in the first place.

Objects that literally passively balance and have total dominance of time and space and are capable of destroying both in its entirety at any time show that these stones operate the cosmology on a grand cosmological scale

There’s no reason to believe at that point that the universe depictions we see inside of them are just fake artistic effects.

Especially since the characters themselves specifically note that depiction out for the viewers. So it isn’t purely an assumption, it is a detail pointed out.

Objects that literally passively balance and have total dominance of time and space and are capable of destroying both in its entirety at any time show that these stones operate the cosmology on a grand cosmological scale

There’s no reason to believe at that point that the universe depictions we see inside of them are just fake artistic effects.

Especially since the characters themselves specifically note that depiction out for the viewers. So it isn’t purely an assumption, it is a detail pointed out.
We do, as it's just small ball which can fit inside any humans hands, do we have reason to assume humans are 2B for being capable of holding it? Something like being pocket Dimension needs explicit proof to exist.

It being capable of destroying Universe 10 times over and being capable of destroying all of time and space has no relevancy here as I am not denying it but for it to contain literal Universe inside it which has no implication other than just it's look from outside.

We do, as it's just small ball which can fit inside any humans hands, do we have reason to assume humans are 2B for being capable of holding it?
Humans in fact can’t hold a cosmos stone as it can harm and destroy them. Only dinosaurs can make contact with them, and this isn’t an anti feat as they get empowered by them, as they do by things like the Element Stones, which existed before the universe came into existence too.

So this is a non-argument.
Something like being pocket Dimension needs explicit proof to exist.
I get that, but that detail being specifically noted out to the audience means there’s something to it rather than just being something artistic.

Especially since each stone individually has cosmic levels of power capable of such and space time gets balanced by their mere existence, so their existence is tied with the cosmology.

At that point, why would them housing a universe as depicted and even as pointed out be unreasonable?

Humans in fact can’t hold a cosmos stone as it can harm and destroy them. Only dinosaurs can make contact with them, and this isn’t an anti feat as they get empowered by them, as they do by things like the Element Stones.

So this is a non-argument.
They can, just not with bare hands, same as infinity stones dude, so it is a argument.

I get that, but that detail being specifically noted out to the audience means there’s something to it rather than just being something artistic.

Especially since each stone individually has cosmic levels of power capable of such and space time gets balanced by their mere existence, so their existence is tied with the cosmology.

At that point, why would them housing a universe as depicted and even as pointed out be unreasonable?
It's too extraordinary to claim it contains Universe just based of its visual depiction from outside, the looks would be same for characters as much it would be for audience, the case is entirely same as garou. If there is any evidence that it has pocket Dimension inside it or anything of that kind, I would take that Dimension being Universe.

They can, just not with bare hands, same as infinity stones dude, so it is an argument.

They have to use other means of being able to have contact with them, otherwise they can get harmed by it. And either way, humans can’t be empowered by the stones, only dinosaurs can. So no, this isn’t an argument.

It's too extraordinary to claim it contains Universe just based of its visual depiction from outside,

Seed explained this before already, we don’t just base it on what the stones look like, we use other supporting details to claim they hold universes

The characters themselves point the depiction out, few of which are scientists that have researched the stones and their power.

The existence of the stones, inanimate objects, are tied together with the cosmology as they balance all of time and space by just existing.

Dr. Ancient has even claimed while showing the inside of a stone that just one of them is capable of destroying at least a whole galaxy or more. Destroying a galaxy because it possibly contains such inside of itself is a reasonable detail.

We don’t just say they hold universes because it just looks like they do.

the looks would be same for characters as much it would be for audience
But to the point where the characters actively point out the description? And the narration going out of its way to have them do that?

That isn’t quite the same thing as just Garou appearing with galaxies on his body and no one else noting that out aloud.

On top of that, as I mentioned, the existence of the stones is tied with space-time so them housing a Galaxy or universe isn’t far fetched going off of that.

Garou doesn’t do something similar in OPM.

Did you not read the bulletpoints ? The ball being a universe or not doesn't really deconfirm the idea of Tier 1 D.K considering the new standards of how to get Low 1-C.
Well the issue is spatial constraints. A universe cannot be held within another universe while sharing thr same space or same temporal dimensions.

To use an example, the Marble Aliens from Men in Black have a bag filled with marbles that contain an entire universe within each one. But are only 3-A since there's no indication that they operate within different space-time continuums.

I can vaguely get 2-A but I'm not seeing Low 1-C.

They have to use other means of being able to have contact with them, otherwise they can get harmed by it. And either way, humans can’t be empowered by the stones, only dinosaurs can. So no, this isn’t an argument.
So rocks or clothes are 2B? Cosmic objects being restricted to be touched by humans is not smth new in fiction, even infinity stones in MCU have it. Nothing much to care about.
But to the point where the characters actively point out the description? And the narration going out of its way to have them do that?
Which narration? I only remember one character ever saying that it looks like it contains Universe inside it.

That isn’t quite the same thing as just Garou appearing with galaxies on his body and no one else noting that out aloud.
Feel free to note me down any difference. I don't remember it having any depiction of being pocket dimension.

Also, I don't see how it is relevant to the discussion that cosmos stones can destroy all of spacetime and balance the Universe when I am not denying it's 2B rating atm. It's all just if it contains pocket Dimension or not which it doesn't because has no proof whatsover

So rocks or clothes are 2B?

We have literal stones like the Element Stones being 2-B. Not really sure why this is supposed to matter.

Cosmic objects being restricted to be touched by humans is not smth new in fiction, even infinity stones in MCU have it. Nothing much to care about.

Then it really shouldn’t have been a point to really bring up against this. But anyway we can drop it now the.

Which narration? I only remember one character ever saying that it looks like it contains Universe inside it.
Think you missed my point a little bit, I moreso meant the fact that they went through the effort of having anyone say that out loud for the audience in the first place.

And while I didn’t think this needed to be brought forth, there’s also other stuff we can bring up here too.

The Cosmos Stones not only balance the energy of the universe and all of space-time, but they also contain all of the universes energy as well.

A minor detail to mention also is that the Cosmos Stones got spawned from the birth of the universe too, as well as the Element Stones.

With each stone containing the energy of the universe & all time and space, balancing them, and showcasing they each contain what is depicted as a universe as other details have said

What reason is there at this point to still not take what’s depicted as literal?

We have literal stones like the Element Stones being 2-B. Not really sure why this is supposed to matter.
So you're suggesting regular stones are 2B or smth? If not I don't see why you replied to that one.

Then it really shouldn’t have been a point to really bring up against this. But anyway we can drop it now the.
Humans can hold it but not with bare hands, any material which can prevent the physical contact with their skin is enough, how it addresses that size of the stones is diffo smaller than humans? If not I don't see why are you trying to argue against it with this flimsy reasoning.

Think you missed my point a little bit, I moreso meant the fact that they went through the effort of having anyone say that out loud for the audience in the first place.
So that's just a character describing it's visual looks from outside, the end. There is no proof that it contains Dimension inside it, same as garou.

The Cosmos Stones not only balance the energy of the universe and all of space-time, but they also contain all of the universes energy as well.

A minor detail to mention also is that the Cosmos Stones got spawned from the birth of the universe too, as well as the Element Stones.

With each stone containing the energy of the universe & all time and space, balancing them, and showcasing they each contain what is depicted as a universe as other details have said
Ain't talking about cosmos stones Tiering but it's size, so no point in bringing smth that has no relevancy.

Humans can hold it but not with bare hands, any material which can prevent the physical contact with their skin is enough, how it addresses that size of the stones is diffo smaller than humans?
Because as I said multiple times now, only the Dinosaurs can actually get empowered by the stones.

Not to mention, it is entirely possible for people or objects to contain dimensions or universes inside of themselves despite not being physically as large. This is super common amongst fiction in any case, so even ignoring the above, this whole argument on holding the stones…doesn’t have any relevancy.

So that's just a character describing its visual looks from outside, the end. There is no proof that it contains Dimension inside it, same as garou.
And this is wrong.

OPM doesn’t go the trouble of noting that kind of detail for Garou. Dinosaur King does.

It’s not the same thing for this and all of the other reasons I listed here earlier already.
Ain't talking about cosmos stones Tiering but it's size, so no point in bringing smth that has no relevancy.
It has relevance as part of the reason for their tiering comes from what they’re able to contain and objects with clear cosmic tier levels of power, used passively also, being able to contain universes as depicted isn’t a stretch by this logic.

Anyway, won’t be continuing this back and forth as I’ve already given my vote and unlike you, everyone else here so far doesn’t have an issue with this.

Because as I said multiple times now, only the Dinosaurs can actually get empowered by the stones.
Irrelevant
Not to mention, it is entirely possible for people or objects to contain dimensions or universes inside of themselves despite not being physically as large. This is super common amongst fiction in any case, so even ignoring the above, this whole argument on holding the stones…doesn’t have any relevancy.
No mentioned character in the series had any kind of pocket dimension inside themselves nor normal stones, my point that cosmos stones are smaller than human is blatant af.
And this is wrong.

OPM doesn’t go the trouble of noting that kind of detail for Garou. Dinosaur King does.
Both go as much in detail as much any visuals go, garou body seems to contain galaxy inside it, same as cosmos stones, a character just mentioning what's a stones doesn't mean much.
It’s not the same thing for this and all of the other reasons I listed here earlier already.

It has relevance as part of the reason for their tiering comes from what they’re able to contain and objects with clear cosmic tier levels of power, used passively also, being able to contain universes as depicted isn’t a stretch by this logic.

Anyway, won’t be continuing this back and forth as I’ve already given my vote and unlike you, everyone else here so far doesn’t have an issue with this.
They have got tier for how they're capable of destroying and keeping all of time and space stable not for size.

My vote stays same, I disagree for not seeing any evidence that it literally holds the Universe, not L2C, not 2B, and won't get L1C.

Irrelevant
And so is your whole holding point.
No mentioned character in the series had any kind of pocket dimension inside themselves nor normal stones, my point that cosmos stones are smaller than human is blatant af.
And the stones being physically smaller doesn’t matter. Something physically small can still contain a dimension
Both go as much in detail as much any visuals go, garou body seems to contain galaxy inside it, same as cosmos stones, a character just mentioning what's a stones doesn't mean much.

It means more than what the example you’ve given in a false comparison says. The show is going out of its way to point that derail our through the characters, ones knowledgeable on the stones. If it wasn’t an important detail, they wouldn’t have gone through the trouble of doing that. So I disagree with you.
They have got tier for how they're capable of destroying and keeping all of time and space stable not for size.
See above.

Waiting for others input now.

And so is your whole holding point.
I don't get what your arguments are at this point, only dinosaurs can get empowerment and all has no relevancy to the size of cosmos stones being smaller than human, so it is irrelevant to the point I am mentioning.

It means more than what the example you’ve given in a false comparison says. The show is going out of its way to point that derail our through the characters, ones knowledgeable on the stones. If it wasn’t an important detail, they wouldn’t have gone through the trouble of doing that. So I disagree with you.
I have no reason to assume galaxies that has been shown on garou body is just visuals, but we don't go assuming that it is indeed galaxy without any proof of it being pocket dimension in the first place, that character just mentioning how a cosmos stones looks like doesn't mean anything when it already does, regardless if he has mentioned it or not, it's not a trouble for me not sure why for them.
See above.

Waiting for others input now.
Okay.

Back