• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What I supposed to be looking at? It has infinite portals, is each portal a gateway to another completely separate universe from the last?

Exactly. This would make Vecna, Gruumsh, and Lady of Pain 2-A since they can affect the whole multiverse, which includes the abyss, which contains infinite universes.

So there's a layer of the Abyss that includes infinite portals, each of which leads to a different realm, correct? Because that would definitely be a 2-A multiverse.

Please. I am working on a massive, massive revision and information blog, where i will discuss the tiering of the Deities, Greater Deities, and Primordials.

LoyalservantofInti can you just be patient? Aparajita is compiling a blog with all the relevant feats and statements, when he is done, clearly he will create a content revisions thread to implement the changes. All we are asking from you here is a little patience so the stats of the characters can be ironed out, in the mean time please stop creating threads involving the characters, if you can't follow this i am considering for there to be repercussions, you aren't doing anything especially bad, but it has become annoying, just be patient.

@Loyal: As others have stated, Aparajita is compiling a blog that will explain all the feats, and all the powerscaling stuff regarding D&D.

We can talk about the relevant feats for D & D the Deities and Primordials AFTER Aparajita's blog has been created.

So stop creating threads regarding D&D at the moment.

Back