• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Doomguy vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does because he can just close Goku’s AP gap before he’s done transforming. Him going from 7-B to 2-A is because of his RPL. Use your ******* eyes
I already went over this. Goku One-Shots, he resurrects and RPL kicks in, Goku Senses it and Instantly turns SSJ and One-Shots him again. Goodbye Resurrection.

Mostly probability manipulation since it increases the chances of him landing a hit thus making dodging or avoiding hits harder

I already went over this. Goku One-Shots, he resurrects and RPL kicks in, Goku Senses it and Instantly turns SSJ and One-Shots him again. Goodbye Resurrection.
Goku’s amps are no where near the same level as going from 7-B to 2-A. Goku starts in final form anyway read the OP

Yes it does because he can just close Goku’s AP gap before he’s done transforming. Him going from 7-B to 2-A is because of his RPL. Use your ******* eyes
1. AP doesn't even matter in this if he can close the gap, so why argue with that?
2. Doomguy will likely get haxed before he is able to even touch Goku.
3. Doomguy doesn't even have a whole lot that he can do to Goku in the first place.

1. AP doesn't even matter in this if he can close the gap, so why argue with that?
2. Doomguy will likely get haxed before he is able to even touch Goku.
3. Doomguy doesn't even have a whole lot that he can do to Goku in the first place.
Doomguy can AP slap Goku or BFG him before he uses his hax. It’s never been in Goku’s character to use his best moves right off the bat. So doomguy would kill him before he starts using his hax.

Doomguy can AP slap Goku or BFG him before he uses his hax. It’s never been in Goku’s character to use his best moves right off the bat. So doomguy would kill him before he starts using his hax.
This is xeno Goku not the canon Goku this version is rather serious and doomguy can't ap slap

No, he can't AP slap him. Like, at all. What made you assume that Doomguy's AP was above Goku's? Also, Xeno Goku is different from the other Gokus, he would definitely have intent to kill. Also, swapping to the BFG takes time. Goku can do literally anything before Doomguy even brings it out to use it.

No, he can't AP slap him. Like, at all. What made you assume that Doomguy's AP was above Goku's? Also, Xeno Goku is different from the other Gokus, he would definitely have intent to kill. Also, swapping to the BFG takes time. Goku can do literally anything before Doomguy even brings it out to use it.
Yes he will, the AP will be closed because of what his RPL has been proven to do. Intent to kill doesn’t prove that his standard tactics have changed in anyway, I’ve watch dragon ball heroes. Goku will not instantly go to his hax. Doomguy will instantly use all of his guns on Goku

Op is using ssj4 Goku ap shouldn't even be brought into discussion this a stomp

Yes he will, the AP will be closed because of what his RPL has been proven to do.
Closing the AP means it's equalized; neither one is above the other. Unless you want to tell me that his RPL will immediately put him above someone stronger than him, then by all means, go ahead, but I'm not gonna buy it.
Intent to kill doesn’t prove that his standard tactics have changed in anyway,
Yes it does, though? If he has intent to kill he's obviously going to start out with a powerful attack if that's the case.
Goku will not instantly go to his hax. Doomguy will instantly use all of his guns on Goku
Okay, this is just blatantly wrong. Saying Doomguy will "instantly" use all of his guns on Goku is literally just you grasping at this point. Doomguy can't just instantly swap guns, it takes time to do that. Meanwhile, Goku can just use as little as a Ki Blast on Doomguy and disintegrate him.

The RPL will close the gap and not single one of you has fully refuted how and why that won’t be the case so focus on that point.

Yes it does, though? If he has intent to kill he's obviously going to start out with a powerful attack if that's the case.
DBH Goku has never done that.
Okay, this is just blatantly wrong. Saying Doomguy will "instantly" use all of his guns on Goku is literally just you grasping at this point. Doomguy can't just instantly swap guns, it takes time to do that. Meanwhile, Goku can just use as little as a Ki Blast on Doomguy and disintegrate him
You literally just said their AP is equalized so Ki blast wouldn’t do shit to doomguy. Doomguy in character has whipped out his BFG more times and has done faster than Goku has ever whipped out hax.

Yes he will, the AP will be closed because of what his RPL has been proven to do. Intent to kill doesn’t prove that his standard tactics have changed in anyway, I’ve watch dragon ball heroes. Goku will not instantly go to his hax. Doomguy will instantly use all of his guns on Goku
The anime is secondary canon to DBH, the main story in the Arcade game. Even the manga has more precedence over the anime, since it's purely promotional.

I thought they would be equal in hax and that Goku would have the speed advantage and doomboy would have the AP advantage but I see Goku has a massive hax advantage so changed it to make it fair. Doomguy AP advantage Goku hax advantage, now it’s fair.

The anime is secondary canon to DBH, the main story in the Arcade game. Even the manga has more precedence over the anime, since it's purely promotional.
Ok show me a time in which Goku just instantly nukes a guy with hax

Ok show me a time in which Goku just instantly nukes a guy with hax
The keysword would be a good example. His standard practice with it equipped is for him to just instantly seal his opponent. Of course that's restricted here, but he's not above instant hax if he senses it to be necessary.

As a matter of fact show me a lot of those because Goku majority of the time saves his best moves for last.

The keysword would be a good example. His standard practice with it equipped is for him to just instantly seal his opponent. Of course that's restricted here, but he's not above instant hax if he senses it to be necessary.
Show me a case in which Goku fights a guy for the first time and does start with punching a Ki blasts like he always does. Show me

How do you think Goku has the hax advantage but at the same time arguing he won't use he's hax.

You also argued before that Doom has heat hax that would work against Goku before he gets to use he's speed.

... the keysword, seriously I just mentioned it in the quote you quoted.
I said a lot more than one so it can put weigh all the other times he just starts out punching a guy and he doesn’t have access to the key-sword

How do you think Goku has the hax advantage but at the time arguing he won't use he's hax.

You also argued before that Doom has heat hax that would work against Goku before he gets to use he's speed.
Goku can win if he survives Doomguy’s initial gun spam attack. Those are the win cons

Goku can win if he survives Doomguy’s initial gun spam attack. Those are the win co
No I want you to show me some manga images or books detailing Goku nuking a guy with hax right off the bat.
The Arcade game is exclusive to Japan, you're not gonna get many scans from that because most people here don't live in Japan. You're gonna need to go through the dicsussion threads for stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back