• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Doomguy vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Goku has a vast array of options here. There's no way in hell will Doomguy be able to swap through all different weapons before Goku hits him, and realizes the power difference, and immediately goes SSJ with a thought.

That's not mentioning that he could just wack his weapons off.
Goku can sense the power difference. So he doesn't even need ti hit him

I removed Goku’s speed advantage by starting him out in limit break form and equalizing the speed at that form. I was under the impression they were equal in hax. So this would make it fair.

I removed Goku’s speed advantage by starting him out in limit break form and equalizing the speed at that form. I was under the impression they were equal in hax. So this would make it fair.
no lmao the AP scaling chain is ******* massive, slayer gets 1 tapped insta-death if saving throw doesn't save him, and even if it did he'd probably just get hit again

no lmao the AP scaling chain is ******* massive, slayer gets 1 tapped insta-death if saving throw doesn't save him, and even if it did he'd probably just get hit again
Read what I said about Doomguy’s RPL the AP gap is no issue at all for him.

Basically, he either adapted and went from 7B to 2A in a time skip, or he just because 2A via RPL when fighting against a 2A.

...lmao what? He doesn't adapt instantaneously. He didn't adapt instantly against the Knight Sentinels. He went from at LEAST Low 7-B to 2-A in a timeskip and there's just not direct proof otherwise.

...lmao what? He doesn't adapt instantaneously. He didn't adapt instantly against the Knight Sentinels. He went from at LEAST Low 7-B to 2-A in a timeskip and there's just not direct proof otherwise.
I mean, let's play devil's advocate and assume that he did adapt instantly. It still wouldn't matter given Goku's superior hax. I found the instantaneous adaptation to be pretty sketchy, all things considered.

His RPL is FAST, don't get me wrong, but it's not THAT good. His only other actual showing of RPL was him jumping from 9-A and being threatened by 9-A demons to basically beating up 7 8-C Knight Sentinels by himself. With his bare hands.

It IS sketchy. DTG is just pushing it because he wants some weird explanation for him becoming tier 2.
You pushed for the RPL 2-A the entire thread and you still have no understanding of what it entails.

It’s literally the same thing as the infinite speed standards, if you can cross and infinite distance in any finite amount of time you have infinite speed. The same thing applies to the speed of Doomguy’s RPL he crossed and infinite power gap with his RPL alone, so his RPL speed is proportional to the gap he closed.
Yeah that’s why I said the reasoning for his 2-A shouldn’t be his RPL. But YOU were the one who argued for it. You can’t even keep track of your own arguments.

I suggested 2-A RPL as an option but Axx argued for it until he was blue in the face. So we just went forward with.

I said it would make more sense if he was 2-A since he got out of the divinity machine and not because of RPL but he didn’t go with it.

So here we are.

Last edited:
Everyone else went with the 2-A RPL so that is what is accepted right now. That’s why it’s only his TAG key that’s 2-A.

If we went with my proposal there would only be 3 keys for doomguy.

You pushed for the RPL 2-A the entire thread and you still have no understanding of what it entails.
I do, though. It having a massive increase over at least a few years is not enough to say it's growth is THAT exponential.
It’s literally the same thing as the infinite speed standards, if you can cross and infinite distance in any finite amount of time you have infinite speed. The same thing applies to the speed of Doomguy’s RPL he crossed and infinite power gap with his RPL alone, so his RPL speed is proportional to the gap he closed.
Not necessarily?
Yeah that’s why I said the reasoning for his 2-A shouldn’t be his RPL. But YOU were the one who argued for it. You can’t even keep track of your own arguments.
And you had a completely shitty ******* argument for why it should be literally anything else.

I suggested 2-A RPL as an option but Axx argued for it until he was blue in the face. So we just went forward with.

I said it would make more sense if he was 2-A since he got out of the divinity machine and not because of RPL but he didn’t go with it.

So here we are.
"2-A since he got out of the divinity machine" So, 2-A for 2016 and Eternal. Good luck getting that across, especially since your scaling makes The Champion titan 2-A.

Everyone else went with the 2-A RPL so that is what is accepted right now. That’s why it’s only his TAG key that’s 2-A.

If we went with my proposal there would only be 3 keys for doomguy.
"2-A RPL" no, we went with "he has an unquantifiable boost in power over a long period of time and then performs a tier 2 feat".

Not necessarily?
Explain dude.
nd you had a completely shitty ******* argument for why it should be literally anything else
He was 2-A since he got the 2-A god orb put into him, that was my argument. Yours was he got the god orb put into him, became 7-C after the 2-A god orb was put into him, then became 7-B and then became 2-A.
2-A RPL" no, we went with "he has an unquantifiable boost in power over a long period of time and then performs a tier 2 feat"
How can it be unquantifiable if we know the gap he crossed. 7-B to 2-A that’s quantifiable you turnip.

Explain to everyone how doomguy went from 7-B to 2-A from literally doing nothing during the the time skip in-between the main game and dlc.

Explain dude.

He was 2-A since he got the 2-A god orb put into him, that was my argument. Yours was he got the god orb put into him, became 7-C after the 2-A god orb was put into him, then became 7-B and then became 2-A.

How can it be unquantifiable if we know the gap he crossed. 7-B to 2-A that’s quantifiable you turnip.
What we KNOW is that he got massive power boosts over time. There's no evidence suggesting any specific jump at any one time, as he literally kills the icon with no damage, meaning he scales to at LEAST low 7-B. That's why it's an AT LEAST there. Same with Davoth, he got an unquantifiable power boost then performed a tier 2 feat of no damaging a tier 2.

What we KNOW is that he got massive power boosts over time. There's no evidence suggesting any specific jump at any one time, as he literally kills the icon with no damage, meaning he scales to at LEAST low 7-B. That's why it's an AT LEAST there. Same with Davoth, he got an unquantifiable power boost then performed a tier 2 feat of no damaging a tier 2.
How did he go from 7-B to 2-A in that time skip? Tell them what you told me in the thread.

How did he go from 7-B to 2-A in that time skip? Tell them what you told me in the thread.
You don't need to know you absolute brick.

It doesn't matter HOW his RPL and absorption got him that high. We just know he gets unquantifiably stronger, and then he performs a feat or kills someone that performed a feat.

It doesn't matter HOW his RPL and absorption got him that high.
Yes that’s why his TAG key is the only 2-A key! His RPL! If his RPL can cross an infinite gap in power then a time frame for crossing a finite gap is irrelevant, is it not?

Honestly if we don’t know how we shouldn’t use it as reasoning because it’s pure speculation and not based upon any concrete evidence.

Does anyone else agree with this? I need to know
Why do you think it went through? lmao

Yes that’s why his TAG key is the only 2-A key! His RPL! If his RPL can cross an infinite gap in power then a time frame for crossing a finite gap is irrelevant, is it not?
So, you're proposing 2-A The Champion titan? Which in turn makes the stronger titans afterwards (the dreadnaught, icon of sin, etc) 2-A? Which then backscales the old icon of sin to 2-A and then everyone else in the verse to 2-A since in the original games they don't just get obliterated by 2-A guns?

Why do you think it went through? lmao

So, you're proposing 2-A The Champion titan? Which in turn makes the stronger titans afterwards (the dreadnaught, icon of sin, etc) 2-A? Which then backscales the old icon of sin to 2-A and then everyone else in the verse to 2-A since in the original games they don't just get obliterated by 2-A guns?
It’s a scale of which is LESS ridiculous both options are silly and inconsistent.

Its called game mechanic limitations, when we something in the gameplay that contradicts the lore we just dismiss it as a game mechanic. We do that for every video game on this wiki.

The Problem is that Icon of Sin is never said to be Amped from when Classic Doomguy fought it.
“the problem is that Davoth needs a mech in order to fight doomguy so it’s why he isn’t 2-A.”

There are inconsistencies everywhere

Besides the icon was 7-B in OG doom 2 and he got beaten by tier 9 guns so it’s a shit show no matter how you spin it

It’s a scale of which is LESS ridiculous both options are silly and inconsistent.
Inconsistent =/= incorrect. There being a plothole doesn't mean we downgrade the verse.
Its called game mechanic limitations, when we something in the gameplay that contradicts the lore we just dismiss it as a game mechanic. We do that for every video game on this wiki.
So... all titans are 2-A. You agree with everyone in the verse being 2-A. Cool.

Inconsistent =/= incorrect. There being a plothole doesn't mean we downgrade the verse.

So... all titans are 2-A. You agree with everyone in the verse being 2-A. Cool.
He beat the titans with zero damage too so why would they even scale or just dismiss it as an outlier for them, easy dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back