• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Doomguy vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, let me explain it again so you understand.

Your scaling chain puts The Titan/The Champion at 2-A since he continuously clashed with the Doom Slayer. The Icon of Sin and the Dreadnaught are also especially powerful titans that came AFTER that, and The Titan is only stated to be the strongest titan YET. The Icon is also literally the war leader, so it's logical to scale him above.

Which then allows us to backscale the OLD Icon of Sin from the new one, as there's no real indication he got massively more powerful just because he got resurrected. Which Doomguy could harm with his guns; making his guns 2-A for harming a 2-A. Demons then tank bullets from said guns, and he can still physically fight the demons and take their hits, making the original Doomguy 2-A as well. Which means original doomguy is capable of destroying Hell, and every demon afterwards is additionally capable of such.

Ok, let me explain it again so you understand.

Your scaling chain puts The Titan/The Champion at 2-A since he continuously clashed with the Doom Slayer. The Icon of Sin and the Dreadnaught are also especially powerful titans that came AFTER that, and The Titan is only stated to be the strongest titan YET. The Icon is also literally the war leader, so it's logical to scale him above.

Which then allows us to backscale the OLD Icon of Sin from the new one, as there's no real indication he got massively more powerful just because he got resurrected. Which Doomguy could harm with his guns; making his guns 2-A for harming a 2-A. Demons then tank bullets from said guns, and he can still physically fight the demons and take their hits, making the original Doomguy 2-A as well. Which means original doomguy is capable of destroying Hell, and every demon afterwards is additionally capable of such.
The icon of sin profile said his modern version is stronger than before so there would be no back scaling and the rest of your post would be invalid. We don’t know how the dreadnaught fight went so it could have been a one shot. The champion titan can just be an outlier.

Tbh what you are saying does make add up. But your option still says that he went from 7-B to 2-A from just chilling at the Arc station.

The icon of sin profile said his modern version is stronger than before so there would be no back scaling and the rest of your post would be invalid. We don’t know how the dreadnaught fight went so it could have been a one shot. The champion titan can just be an outlier.
"The champion titan can just be an outlier" why? Why is it an outlier? It's the only feat he ever has, according to you. That still makes all titans and anything that doesn't instantly die from the Slayer's guns 2-A.
Tbh what you are saying does make add up. But your option still says that he went from 7-B to 2-A from just chilling at the Arc station.
"chilling at the Arc station"

you mean... fighting in Hell lmfao

I don't think this match should continue; it's just a complete AP stomp for Xeno. He punches Slayer twice and he's dead.
This isn’t derailing, this is to clarify some misinfo DTG has been giving. The fight is not fair. Doomguy gets stomped for reasons axx mentioned before.
He went from 7-B to 2-A in a finite amount of time so it would be the same as infinite speed standards. None of you have refuted or even tried to. He closes the AP gap between himself and Goku.

"The champion titan can just be an outlier" why? Why is it an outlier? It's the only feat he ever has, according to you. That still makes all titans and anything that doesn't instantly die from the Slayer's guns 2-A.

"chilling at the Arc station"

you mean... fighting in Hell lmfao
Fighting tier 9s and 8s made him 2-A? Sure bud.

He went from 7-B to 2-A in a finite amount of time so it would be the same as infinite speed standards. None of you have refuted or even tried to. He closes the AP gap between himself and Goku.
Because that doesn't necessarily mean he has dimensional transcending RPL.

You get some better ******* scaling for it then lmfao. We just know he becomes stronger when he kills stuff, not that he absorbs their power 1 to 1.

Even if you were correct, Goku One-Shots him, senses he gets an Assload Stronger, Transforms and One-Shots him again. Goodbye Resurrection.

7-B to 2-A from just chilling at the Arc station.
Except he wasn’t just chilling. Irrc the events in Ancient gods took longer than mentioned. He was busy killing shit.

No. He slew the Icon of Sin (who’s biggest threat was making a black hole that would absorb the universe), killed Samur (the seraphim and the man who gave him his powers through the machine, and destroyed the father’s orb.

I said it was similar to infinite speed standards not literally infinite speed. His RPL made him go from 7-B to 2-A. If he can close and infinite power gap with his RPL a finite power gap will be close instantly.

Except he wasn’t just chilling. Irrc the events in Ancient gods took longer than mentioned. He was busy killing shit.

No. He slew the Icon of Sin (who’s biggest threat was making a black hole that would absorb the universe), killed Samur (the seraphim and the man who gave him his powers through the machine, and destroyed the father’s orb.
Get out of here with that shit I proposed low 2-C icon absorption and you all threw it back at my face.

Because that doesn't necessarily mean he has dimensional transcending RPL.

You get some better ******* scaling for it then lmfao. We just know he becomes stronger when he kills stuff, not that he absorbs their power 1 to 1.
What the **** are you talking about. You are out here saying we don’t need to know how he got to 2-A and then you say this shit.

All of you just stop what you are typing and answer this question.

How do you determine the speed of the RPL that can close an infinite power gap?

Last edited:
Get out of here with that shit I proposed low 2-C icon absorption and you all threw it back at my face.
no. No you didn’t, I didn’t even mention it being low 2-C. It was a High 3-A feat at best without further context.

What the **** are you talking about. You are out here saying we don’t need to know how he got to 2-A and then you say this shit.
Source your claims. We have solid evidence that the slayer wasn’t 2-A from the get-go. Such as the Titans posing a threat to the slayer initially and their best feats from both codex + visuals being 8-A.

Not to mention the slayer after the blessing was knocked out by a blood temple. There’s your contradiction from the codex itself.

A lot of your claims are unsourced. The most solid evidence of combat RPL is from the night sentinel pit. The DLC events took more than a few weeks for the slayer to actually finish. So him going from 7-B to 2-B would have taken much longer than other showcases of power.

no. No you didn’t, I didn’t even mention it being low 2-C. It was a High 3-A feat at best without further context.
7-B titan made doomguy 2-A..... my forehead vein is going to pop.
Source your claims. We have solid evidence that the slayer wasn’t 2-A from the get-go. Such as the Titans posing a threat to the slayer initially and their best feats from both codex + visuals being 8-A.
It’s really not solid. The titans were never stated as a threat. It was only stated that they fought.
Not to mention the slayer after the blessing was knocked out by a blood temple. There’s your contradiction from the codex itself.
That would be an outlier because a 7-C wouldn’t be knocked out by that
A lot of your claims are unsourced. The most solid evidence of combat RPL is from the night sentinel pit. The DLC events took more than a few weeks for the slayer to actually finish. So him going from 7-B to 2-B would have taken much longer than other showcases of power
Ok sure by my point about the infinite RPL still stands

You don’t. That isn’t covered by the wiki as far as I know. It’s just standard rpl

As for the other retorts:

7-B titan made doomguy 2-A..... my forehead vein is going to pop.
Never said that. He became 2-A overtime, as his many other tier hops that he does have showcase.

It’s really not solid. The titans were never stated as a threat. It was only stated that they fought.

The Titans carried the blood temples which KO’d the slayer after the divinity machine. They were on even ground.

That would be an outlier because a 7-C wouldn’t be knocked out by that
Except the 7-C feat we do have for him has him getting knocked back from said explosion. It’s pretty consistent, and the Titans have been upscaled to 7-C irrc. Either way much more consistent than 2-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back