• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Doomguy vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the quote

Within the infinite conscious-matrix of the all-seeing Maykr God-mind, there exists every potentiality - every predictive variable of a possible future timeline - each one known to the Maykr collective with omniscient, inextricable clarity. The God-mind surveys these timelines, watching them form and expand exponentially like fractal patterns in the fabric of existence

Again, how does his RPL work? Does he need to be hit, or just stand there?

If they are nigh-omniscient because of doomguy, then they were never omniscient to begin with.

Also, info analysis tells you about the characters strength and abilities, I don't think omniscience even has anything to do here.

Also, info analysis tells you about the characters strength and abilities, I don't think omniscience even has anything to do here.
Analysis gives you information. The makyrs know all information and still didn’t know what doomguy was or was going to do.

We missed a lot of things, it was rushed out. I tried to take it slow on the thread but people just wanted it out

We missed a lot of things, it was rushed out. I tried to take it slow on the thread but people just wanted it out
I had a feeling...

So we just go with something even tho it wasn't added. Like you can just made a addition thread before rushing in making a battle

He’s uses his guns the same way we play with them. He quick switches through all of them

Yeah idk, I feel iffy about all of this.

If he gained 2-A just by standing there, then Goku still has a chance via SSJ. Once he realizes that he does no damage to Doomguy, he'd be forced to go SSJ4 and beyond, which not only makes him much, much faster than Doomguy, he should also technically be faster than his RPL, so he can just one shot from there.

Honestly I feel like everything needs to be added before continuing.

Because the RPL and omni stuff is werid

I get that, but the problem is that he has to pull it out before he uses it. Which, given the circumstance, Goku will most certainly blitz him or use one of his haxes on Doomguy before that happens
Doomguy will cycle through all of his weapons at least once before Goku goes SS. Doomguy’s intent to kill is much stronger than Goku’s, he’s naturally bloodlusted.

So why wouldn't he go for the super shot gun?

Also Goku can still transform he can faster than the time it takes to pull out a gun and fire the starting distance which 4km

I'm still extremely iffy about the RPL, as that seems to be a bit exaggerated here, but whatever.

Once Goku realizes he won't be able to do shit to Doomguy, he'd eventually resort to take down his weapons and shit, considering the skill gap and lifting strength.

Also, considering we're arguing shit that isn't on the profile yet, we might as well argue stuff that has been accepted for Goku. Goku has durability negation, according to this thread, so he'd be able to bypass Doomguy's defense eventually since he's much faster now.

Doomguy will cycle through all of his weapons at least once before Goku goes SS. Doomguy’s intent to kill is much stronger than Goku’s, he’s naturally bloodlusted.
Why would Goku need to go SSJ when he can just hit or use one of his haxes on Doomguy before he uses whatever weapon he's cycling through to?

Then Goku has a vast array of options here. There's no way in hell will Doomguy be able to swap through all different weapons before Goku hits him, and realizes the power difference, and immediately goes SSJ with a thought.

That's not mentioning that he could just wack his weapons off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back