• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Battle Royale

Tbh Goo would have probably absorbed everyone dead so far sans Bill and Akatosh

Imo Aleister would die quickly because he lacks acausality. The other two though..

Added. Restricted the number of fighters to "up to 30 in total", though, just to make sure this doesn't get too many of them.

Cosmic Imagination legit loses by being Memory Haxxed by Homura or Lavos since both of them have it on a 2-A scale while CI has no resistance whatsoever to it.

It gets memory/mind haxxed and power drained to think it's some random peasant (if Homura does it) or outright absorbed and integrated into Lavos.

Either that or it's blasted/reality warped away from both existence and non-existence by Serge. I'll add it anyways.

Also I think Nephthys gets either A. Killed by Lucemon's non existence erasure. B. Killed by Alice's almighty attacks/Die for me which can oneshot 2-As to a degree and hit conceptual and non-existent beings as well. or C. Blasted from existence and non-existence by Serge.

Her 2-A version is not infinitely divided (that layer division legit nerfs her to Low 2-C). So an attack able to erase her from non-existence kills her.

EDIT: Legit went through as many 2-As as I could, remaining with the limit of 2 per verse. Don't think any more contestants will pop up now, but now there's more people who will be dying fast.

I see this as:

All the abstracts such as Madoka, Lucemon, + some strong others killing everybody else off, then it being just a "sit down there forever" game, because Madoka and Lucemon have no real way to kill each other, and Nocturnal's concept cannot be destroyed without Sithis's destruction, who is High 2-A,

However they have to be picked off one by one before that result

High 2-A or anything reliant on higher dimensions is restricted otherwise it wouldn't be fair. It would be like allowing the Digimon's or Serge's High 2-A stats via CC, for example.

Other than that, yes, we keep the elimination process for now.

Back