• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Battle Royale

But both of them get beaten to death pretty quickly because of multiple haxxy characters beating them pretty easily such as Serge with the chrono cross

@Dragon Added. Last slot for Digimon.

If everyone agrees that Bill and Asriel are the next ones to go, I'll be listing them both as ded.

Galactus could easily be next because he has the hax but not the durability.

@Ygg

Homura can incapacitate it, but dunno about the others

Lucemon kills yggdrasil with literally no effort due to Regenerationn negation and considering the fact he is well capable of doing so and multiple ingame, inshow, or incomic statements make this very obvious

Well, If she takes out one, she has multiple one's coming due to the fact the these are just avatars of True Ygg. ovo

And he can make perfect clones on himself.

Okay, how many people die due to the Grey Goo absobing them at the beginnning of the fight due to its massive size?

I think I can safely say now that with this much hax running around Asriel (relies too much on timelines, most people around can get past that), Bill Cipher (lacks reliable defensive hax) and Galactus due to lacking durability are dead, right?

Possibly Alien X too.

Well Madoka can't "take" it, but type 9 immortality means that unless it can reach her conceptual self she would be fine.

Well Yggdrasil can likely reach the Higher Plane her true self she's on. He's known for finding Higher Dimensions.

If it's a very powerful information manipulation I could see it working too. Does he have feats of using it against other 2-A?

I legit think Akatosh is the next to go.

Being the Embodiment of time won't help when a bunch of people around can either nom all of time across endless timelines or outright erase a concept across infinite universes as well. Causality Manipulation won't help either when some of the people around are either Acausal or have shown to be able to deal with Causality users.

Well Yggdrasil did pinpoint the realm of the Eaters in which is an at least 6-Dimensional Plane. And Yggdrasil himself lives on a higher plane.

Actually I think that Grey Goo is next. Basically everyone has means against absorption by now.

@Dragon

Sorta complicated. Higher plane in PMMM =/= higher dimension. It's more of a metaphysical thing

FateAlbane said:
I legit think Akatosh is the next to go.

Being the Embodiment of time won't help when a bunch of people around can either nom all of time across endless timelines or outright erase a concept across infinite universes as well. Causality Manipulation won't help either when some of the people around are either Acausal or have shown to be able to deal with Causality users.
Nope, they can erase time, however getting rid of the concept of it? Hell to the

Yes, they can. Madoka for one did that, Serge can deal with the concept of time, Lavos can reduce all of time to literal nothingness, Lucemon can erase a being from existence and even non existence while having conceptual manipulation and so on.

Akatosh's hax won't protect him here anymore.

Riiingo said:
Also, could you remove Akatosh and instead put in mephala? Was gonna say that but forgot to.
Not at this point, no.

I asked you at the start of the thread. No changes anymore or else this gets out of control.

I see. I don't quite understand. Yggdrasil does have some powerful Information Manipulation though. So maybe considering the other stuff he has found.

@Dragon

Basically it means "her true self is separated from the regular multiverse but she also embodies a concept throughout the multiverse" (which is the reason why she relies on 2 different concepts)

So she's like a Demon Lord. Only difference is she is not in the Multiverse. But in some separate realm. Yggdrasil '''may''' be able to find her. But I'm not betting on that.

So anyone agrees that Akatosh (and possibly the Goo, though I don't know the character) are the next ones to go?

Methink that Arthur actually dies before Akatosh. He just really lacks defensive hax. Goo goes with him

I basically just put the Goo here to see how many people owuld be insta-absorbed at the beginning of the fight and who would survive

Back