• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What if I give Sonic prior knowledge? He could know about the swallowing and avoid it?
not that i'm going to add, just out of curiosity

Last edited:
What if I give Sonic prior knowledge? He could know about the swallowing and avoid it?
not that i'm going to add, just out of curiosity
Well the match already seems close enough as is (Assuming this is post generations Classic Sonic and not OG Classic Sonic). Don't think you need to add prior knowledge when the match is already close.

I just want to point out that everytime Modern Super Sonic gets into clashes with the Titans he visibly struggles to overpower them, I seriously doubt Classic Super Sonic can do that since he's much weaker.
That's super inconsistent tbh. Sometimes he struggles to push back against the Titans and other times he can literally Mario 64 throw them around like ragdolls.
I still think that Classic Sonic has the speed and agility (especially with amps) to outmaneuver Giganto and gradually wear him down. He's invincible to everything Giganto has except for being swallowed whole so he really only has to look out for one attack.

That's super inconsistent tbh. Sometimes he struggles to push back against the Titans and other times he can literally Mario 64 throw them around like ragdolls.
I still think that Classic Sonic has the speed and agility (especially with amps) to outmaneuver Giganto and gradually wear him down. He's invincible to everything Giganto has except for being swallowed whole so he really only has to look out for one attack.
Being able to life someone up isn't indicative of if you're astronomically stronger. Just means Sonic has the lifting strength to lift their weight. Which is obvious considering Super Sonic has Immeasurable lifting strength, and even his base form has Multi-Stellar lifting strength.

Last edited:
I guess I'll play Devil's Advocate for Classic a bit.

While Classic does have less skill than Modern, it shouldn't make too much stemming from his capacity to defeat the Egg Dragoon (which we know it has research in Sonic's movement patterns up to Forces by that point).

And while he may not have the large arsenal of techniques and attacks that Modern has, Classic still has the Super Sonic Boost that he could utilize that would be largely effective in shielding him in substitution of a Parry. I feel his 4x greater reaction speed was also slept on a bit, so Giganto hitting Classic while he's mobile would be a tall task.

That being said... Giganto FRA. Sonic would still be basically just doing abysmal chip damage, and I feel eventually that would lead to Sonic getting murked.

Giganto fra
I guess I'll play Devil's Advocate for Classic a bit.

While Classic does have less skill than Modern, it shouldn't make too much stemming from his capacity to defeat the Egg Dragoon (which we know it has research in Sonic's movement patterns up to Forces by that point).

And while he may not have the large arsenal of techniques and attacks that Modern has, Classic still has the Super Sonic Boost that he could utilize that would be largely effective in shielding him in substitution of a Parry. I feel his 4x greater reaction speed was also slept on a bit, so Giganto hitting Classic while he's mobile would be a tall task.

That being said... Giganto FRA. Sonic would still be basically just doing abysmal chip damage, and I feel eventually that would lead to Sonic getting murked.
counted

Back