• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2-0-0) Ihwa (Hero Killer) VS Monster (Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha)

Soooooo....what's special about this?
I never said it was special, but it's above what you've shown Alpha to have faced.
Stamina/Endurance Feats for adaptation. I posted multiple times where this abilty was in play and it countered abilities that were meant to destroy him. The feats in compassion that you put are nothing compared to what Alpha endured.
You didn't post shit multiple times, so please don't act like you've "posted anything multiple times". The "feats" you have shown only include him fighting in vague acid rain which vaguely effects his species while fighting a bunch of opponents. It's nothing concrete or even substantial here.
Look above.
Look above.

You also even failed to address my argument debunking the "Alpha adapts" garbage, in fact, you didn't even bring it up, so I'll take that as a concession that Alpha won't be "out-growing" anybody here.

Dooky ass arguments here.

Lmao no? She has tens of meters of AoE, and that's when she's not controlling her strength.
And Amazon can easily leap to the top of building and over building with ease.
Ihwa has been repeatedly cut, beaten, had blades twisted inside her open wounds, and still fought and reacted to invisible attacks. So she's pretty much done the same thing.

The sand bullet thing means jack shit so dunno why you're bringing it up.
Amazon fight while having guts open, flesh torn off and so on. Haruka fight on even after having a hole tore into him.

You didn't post shit multiple times, so please don't act like you've "posted anything multiple times". The "feats" you have shown only include him fighting in vague acid rain which vaguely effects his species while fighting a bunch of opponents. It's nothing concrete or even substantial here.
Acid rain that basically wipe out tons of his sepcies doesn't mean anything? Okay, Alpha adapt then.

You also even failed to address my argument debunking the "Alpha adapts" garbage, in fact, you didn't even bring it up, so I'll take that as a concession that Alpha won't be "out-growing" anybody here.

Dooky ass arguments here.
Woah woah woah, chill out.

I never said it was special, but it's above what you've shown Alpha to have faced.
Yes, and I never said he outskills her. I in fact agreed with you. I said skill issue is not the biggest decider when other things are at play.

image.png

Before I respond to anybody here, I will note that I am COMPLETELY calm and do not mean any hostility towards the people I am debating with.

I am simply crude, and this is how I speak. Don't mind it.

Before I respond to anybody here, I will note that I am COMPLETELY calm and do not mean any hostility towards the people I am debating with.

I am simply crude, and this is how I speak. Don't mind it.
Okay that's good to know. Just for in case this needs to be said, I try my best not make it seem passive aggressive or anything. I think because it's the fast pace back and forth that is giving off bad vibes.

Also you literally said I made trash arguments

And Amazon can easily leap to the top of building and over building with ease.
Ihwa does the same thing as an actual child. She does it as a meager display of power, in fact.
Amazon fight while having guts open, flesh torn off and so on. Haruka fight on even after having a hole tore into him.
Fairs, but that's not completely out of the realm of what Ihwa has done, so it's not like she's completely blown out of the water in terms of endurance.
Acid rain that basically wipe out tons of his sepcies doesn't mean anything? Okay, Alpha adapt then.
It was described vaguely when presented before, and while it does now sound more impressive, merely adapting to acid rain doesn't have any correlation to the rate at which his strength develops.

At best, you could say he may adapt to Ihwa's gifts over time.

But even if you did say that, she has such a wide variety of gifts with varying effects, so, it's doubtful he could adapt to all of them.

Plus, in the Killer's Time, Ihwa has access to all of her temporarily borrowed gifts. As such, she has access to a far wider range of options in terms of Gifts.
Yes, and I never said he outskills her. I in fact agreed with you. I said skill issue is not the biggest decider when other things are at play.
Skill is a big deciding factor if Alpha's main strategy is melee combat, though. At least, I have been told that he relies on melee combat.
Read what I said to @Nicetoderp. It's basically the same thing.

I do think we need a bit of a reset tho, since debates that have people going back and forth quickly tends to result to a messy/impulsive debate. And frankly it takes the joy out of debating.

That's just me being crude. Apologies for any offense. (Although I do believe your arguments are not the greatest)
Look above. I was rushing things so yea. I tend to do this from time to time (It's quite embarrassing).

Well, I do believe you haven't really shown Amazon's capabilities to his fullest, so, I'll allow you to take time to collect yourself and properly form an argument, for the sake of courtesy.

I'll keep my vote for Ihwa, but, my opinion can be swayed. I need to sleep soon, anyway.

Alright, here's comes my essay of a rebuttal to show you how giga broken Alpha is.

After much careful thought and deliberation, I conclude that Alpha, in fact, cannot win this. LMAO. Mostly because of Killer Time's death manip. It makes my arguments null because it relied on time.

Back