• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1st 10-A: Yogiri Takatou vs Barker Sullivan

I don't think ID is bypassing a 1-A keeping Barker alive. Her plot-hax also seem potent but I'm not sure how far that will go. She's also a type 1 abstract that resists 1-A Concept manip so....

Incon, maybe...?

Kayra said:
Wouldn't type 4 Acausality nope his fatehax?
Also she can just outlive him
She only has Type 4 and 8, why would she outlive?

The Acausality might nope his fate-hax the more I think about it but at that point, what can she do to kill Yogiri? It's a kid with a sword against a physically athletic woman(?).

Kayra said:
She would 't die?
And type 4 acausality nopes his fatehax iirc
Type 4 means she justs resurrects or reincarnates and in this case, it seems to be the latter. You'd need Type 1 to outlive.

And Yogiri can neg the former anyway, since it doesn't seem to be connected to any 1-A shenanigans.

Yogiri's durability is 10-A so she can just beat him to death while he's unable to do anything

Not really, type 1 is eternal life, but someone with type 4 and 8 would also just... live

Kayra said:
Yogiri's durability is 10-A so she can just beat him to death while he's unable to do anything
Not really, type 1 is eternal life, but someone with type 4 and 8 would also just... live
Yogiri has a 9-C weapon, is 10-A himself and has actually been in fights.

You can still die of old age with Type 4 immortality (and arguably Type 8 depending on how it works). So outliving without Type 1 is not likely to happen.

It will happen because she won't die as long as autors write about her while Yogiri will just die

Besides she doesn't seem to be a regular humanoid being she's type 1 abstract and likely has nonexistence

i better summon someone who actually knows about the character lol

Kayra said:
It will happen because she won't die as long as autors write about her while Yogiri will just die
Besides she doesn't seem to be a regular humanoid being she's type 1 abstract and likely has nonexistence

i better summon someone who actually knows about the character lol
Yogiri could just knock her out, that's still a valid win-con. But I'm not an expert on Barker so feel free to do so. Though I feel she'll just be put at number 1 in 10-A anyway because of her 1-A stuff.

"what can she do to kill Yogiri? It's a kid with a sword against a physically athletic woman(?). "

Can't she just beat him to death or choke him or eye gouging or a lot of other things? You can kill people when unarmed, or steal his own weapon even

Even if he did out-skill her

She's a literal ******* plot device

She can win because she acts like she won

Skill is absolutely not a relevant factor at all

Pretty sure this is a stomp

Back