• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1A Musashi NP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So even assuming they meant the actual root, they also explicitly note she hasn't even reached it so I don't know why you're trying to use the NP description for an upgrade
She did reached the root
"Musashi later awakens from unconsciousness, suspecting Sasaki is long gone. Though she was the victor, Musashi recognizes she is too weak to escape now. She then throws Ritsuka out of the castle to show her thanks for them staying with her throughout her journey. She is certain either Kotarou or Muramasa (not knowing he's gone now) will catch them. She then dies, satisfied she reached the Void"-Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Shimosa: Section 15 Ultima Cantica: The Stage of Carnage, Onriedo (Ending)
musashi2.PNG

musashi3.PNG

musashi_4.PNG

So Musashi was basically striving reach the root, she did in the end of her fight with Sasaki, which destroys your "She didn't reached the root" arguement, also there are clear referances to throne of heroes which means this is the root for damn sure. ALSO said void ereases musashi's origin after she slashes it in half in lostbelt. Ereasing void huh, reminds me of....
aT0Pr8t.jpg

Oh yeah that one
Her np was stated to be embodiment of 「 」(the first image i posted it in op) which is also the root, there are tons of connections between musashi and the root and she clearly scales to it

Edit: i just realised shouldn't this make her 2nd key "Zero" 1A as well?

She did reached the root
"Musashi later awakens from unconsciousness, suspecting Sasaki is long gone. Though she was the victor, Musashi recognizes she is too weak to escape now. She then throws Ritsuka out of the castle to show her thanks for them staying with her throughout her journey. She is certain either Kotarou or Muramasa (not knowing he's gone now) will catch them. She then dies, satisfied she reached the Void"-Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Shimosa: Section 15 Ultima Cantica: The Stage of Carnage, Onriedo (Ending)
musashi2.PNG

musashi3.PNG

musashi_4.PNG

So Musashi was basically striving reach the root, she did in the end of her fight with Sasaki, which destroys your "She didn't reached the root" arguement, also there are clear referances to throne of heroes which means this is the root for damn sure. ALSO said void ereases musashi's origin after she slashes it in half in lostbelt. Ereasing void huh, reminds me of....
aT0Pr8t.jpg

Oh yeah that one
Her np was stated to be embodiment of 「 」(the first image i posted it in op) which is also the root, there are tons of connections between musashi and the root and she clearly scales to it
The void musashi talk in first is just like litteraly the Void of her book of Void which is a stated of mind.

そして最後の空の巻には、武蔵なりの“空”に対する理解が、前述の“相対”の技法によって書き記されているという。

Finally, it has been said that Musashi’s own understanding about “emptiness”, as well as the above-mentioned technique of “confrontation”, has been written down on the Book of Void.

Why a reference of throne of heroes would mean she reached the root? Even more when the throne of heroes is sasaki talking about someone that would ressemble him (which is 99% sure the fate stay night sasaki that been acknowledged by throne if heroes in the end of the series)

And for her fight her in Lostbelt, it's not "said void that have erased musashi origin" but her erased herself in attaining a state beyond her Zero that she attain in shimousa.

She did reached the root
musashi2.PNG

musashi3.PNG

musashi_4.PNG

Her reaching Void here is false, as Nasu himself states she doesn't really reach the pinnacle of the state until the events of 5.2, so no, she did not reach it even if we assume it's the root. Also, where does this weird assumption that the throne of heroes sits in the root come from? It's blatantly false, but there's a weird amount of people who still believe it and I'm not sure where this comes from.

Now anyway, Nasu himself explicitly also says that her Void is not related to the root, which is literally as blatant as you can get

Q: Well since we are talking about her, I want to hear bout Miyamoto Musashi. During Fate/Stay Night, there was a phrase that "Whether a path to the future or path to the past, the place it reaches its Zero" type of phrase was said in it.
Does this mean Musashi's Empty Space/Kyu = Zero concept means something similar to the Root?
Nasu: No, not at all actually. When I was studying the person Miyamoto Musashi historically, I found out that tale of Musashi was happening around the same period as when the concept of "Mu" from Buddhism entered into Japan recently. And thinking about it, I thought it was impressive that Musashi's Father claimed to be a Muise? during that era. And as I saw myself deeper into that side of history,
I felt that in "FGO" , the place female Musashi must reach as her peak must be "Cutting that which has no form". And around that time, as I was doing Musashi's Trial Quest, I was also making plans for FGO Part 2, so I was studying info on Greece and the concept of Chaos.

And at that moment, I thought, well this is something Musashi has to cut, as Muramasa mentioned, "One you are able to cut that which has no form, you show your true essence". Many different creative material makes Miyamoto Musashi appear in it, but we thought that if we are to put in Musashi, that we have to put her inside the story with a meaning to her in the story. And I thought that Musashi would have meaning if she at the end cuts through the Empty Space/Kyou, and accomplishes all things and disappears beyond the zero. And she was character that was made with that in mind, and we put in a lot of small nods to this throughout the game.
So this isn't something that is related to the Root of All Magic or etc like that.
Source

i also disagree cause of pauls reasons also you may or may not be my token fate guy from this point onwards

Musashi's NP is 1A

1qNkSUK.jpg

A sword-roaring battou. Still wielding two swords, she takes a firm stance and:
Lesser Celestial Thrust… then after overpowering the opponent with her swords’ energy to damage their spirit;
Greater Celestial Phenomenon… Musashi lets out her final blow with all her might.
The Niou appearing behind her is just a side-effect of her swords’ pressure.
It can be considered an embodiment of the sword of “Zero”, the concept of “Void” Musashi has yet to master.
It’s called an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm, but it is actually an Anti-Fate Noble Phantasm.
A Buddha sword that wards off all forms of untimely deaths, karmic damage, curses and tragedies in a single sweep.
“After you scraped off something’s existence to the extreme, to the point you could say it no longer has any, “something” still remains.”
The extreme “One” they say “no two of” can be found.
The “Zero” that is beyond it… the concept of 「 」. (Her NP description that unlocks at bond 5)

Link for translation Type Moon wiki and fgo wiki also uses it and it seemed fine

Musashi's NP "Rokudou Gorin – Kurikara Tenshou" is the concept of 「 」which is akasha

Name: Akasha, Swirl of the Root, "The Root", "The Spiral of Origin", "Heaven", 「 」 (Akasha's vsbw profile)

In Kara no Kyoukai, the Swirl of the Root, or Akashic Records, is the name used to pronounce 「 」 (quoted empty space, equivalent of " "), which is also referred to as "Emptiness" (空, Kara?) that is part of the title. Although, because the Swirl of the Root is a name, it automatically can't be said to be the same anymore, since 「 」 is a space of nothingness that can't even have a name.

Musashi's first key should be : Tier: Low 7-B, 1-A with Rokudou Gorin – Kurikara Tenshou

Her AP for her first key should be : Attack Potency: Small City level (Has B-Rank Strength, putting her on par with King Arthur under Shirou), Outerverse level with Rokudou Gorin – Kurikara Tenshou (Her Noble Phantasm is the concept of 「 」.)

Also possibly irrelevant attack speed with Rokudou Gorin – Kurikara Tenshou

Agree : Bernkastelll, XRizkyx, TheUnshakableOne
Disagree :
Neutral :
So yeah Musashi should scale to 1-A via her NP plus other stuff like her blade reaching infinity her going to turn all of existence to nothingness all of existence including the root and the moon cell it seems like she is way past do to an upgrade this would also upscale the servant she was fighting and if any other character where relative in power with Musashi’s NP.

So yeah Musashi should scale to 1-A via her NP plus other stuff like her blade reaching infinity her going to turn all of existence to nothingness all of existence including the root and the moon cell it seems like she is way past do to an upgrade this would also upscale the servant she was fighting and if any other character where relative in power with Musashi’s NP.
Already explained thoroughly why this isn't the case.

Also about oh I don't know... 99% fate servants would scale to this. 1-A Gilgamesh. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back