• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

17 is alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I keep thinking how 17 is Low-2-C. There are so many showings from episode 127 and 130 that should put 17 into a higher tier, but apparently 1.5 episodes of proof is completely "PIS."

It was luck that he survived. (5/10 chance?)

And I don't understand about 17 self-destruct. Isn't the whole point of self-destruct is to be destroyed? If 17 survived doesn't that mean 17 didn't really self-destruct? or maybe 17 has some kind of regen to reconstruct his body from scratch?

Because 'surviving your own self-destruct' sounds weird to me.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
tell that to vegeta :V
Final explosion isn't really a suicide attack, it is just an attack that places enough strain on the user to kill them if they are not strong enough

Vegeta wasn't obliterated by his Final Suicide, just turned to stone due to using all his energy. 17 has infinite energy.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Uhh.... Soo, is this another 17 is low 2-C proof? I mean, at least with suicide attack of course.
well, not really new proof. And he doesn't have Low 2-C AP, he just has dura that can match Jiren (which I need to remind you is not casual feat from 17. He needed to literally push himself to death just to defend against one attack from Jiren... Unlike MUI Goku who can trash Jiren to oblivion.)

17 probably can survive a hit from Jiren 5/10 times. Instead of needing to resort to killing himself to defend against Low 2-C. But after defending against one attack, 17 would probably be too damaged to continue the fight so the result won't change much.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Uhh.... Soo, is this another 17 is low 2-C proof? I mean, at least with suicide attack of course.
well, not really new proof. And he doesn't have Low 2-C AP, he just has dura that can match Jiren (which I need to remind you is not casual feat from 17. He needed to literally push himself to death just to defend against one attack from Jiren... Unlike MUI Goku who can trash Jiren to oblivion.)

17 probably can survive a hit from Jiren 5/10 times. Instead of needing to resort to killing himself to defend against Low 2-C. But after defending against one attack, 17 would probably be too damaged to continue the fight so the result won't change much. Its just like having additional 10 seconds to live but you can't do anything after that anyway.

Then again in 131 preview he seems healthy enough to fight again. But maybe thats because he healed himself for a long time while Goku fought Jiren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back