• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goth from our childhood x Spy from our childhood (Rae x B.W.) [0-0-0]

5A Black widow, what is this world coming to?

So anyways, Raven hax-stomps this. I mean, Widow is a skilled fighter and all that... but Raven is Raven. Timestop, Telekinesis, Reality Warping, Transmutation, Flight etc etc... I mean, its not just that Raven Hax-Stomps this, but she can also do it at a distance. Widow has to get in close to do any real damage, but Raven could literally just play keep away, either by flying away or knocking her back with Telekinesis.

Anyways, its a stomp and it shouldn't be counted, OP should read the profiles next time instead of looking at tier ratings for quick and lame matchups.

Timestop, Telekinesis, Reality Warping, Transmutation, Flight
She doesn't use it much IC; BW actualy has more LS; We don't see her using this in battle at all, no idea why she'd use it in a battle against BW; Read previous; reading both ranges, we can say if they start close (like 5m apart), this could be nicer for Natasha who's greatly more trained than Rachel, and it's reachable with editing the OP (even if via SBA Natasha's on the other side of planet and we keep that way, please go to speed page on the wiki and compare how much Rae's speed blitzed.)

I mean, its not just that Raven Hax-Stomps this, but she can also do it at a distance. Widow has to get in close to do any real damage, but Raven could literally just play keep away, either by flying away or knocking her back with Telekinesis.
please see how badly she's speed blitzed.

Anyways, its a stomp and it shouldn't be counted, OP should read the profiles next time instead of looking at tier ratings for quick and lame matchups.
so far, not at all; Quit trying to call me dumb, and if you think the match is lame, refrain from participating here and go to another thread, mate. Don't recall anyone pointing a gun to your head to come here and tell everyone you think op is dumb and etc.

Starting moves?
if rae's h2h, h2h.
if she's several meters, then i suppose Nat will first try shooting, before trying h2h, which can be a trouble for Rae since she gets tremendously speed-blitzed
if we go by highest, Rae has some problems via SBA's comprehension of starting distance making them be 4km apart, which would result in Natasha coming fast AF to her direction and start blasting before she can comprehend what's going on.

which leads to: What's the ideal distance to start? should we equalize speed?

forgot to say: i'll call MAU's Earth-12041 supporter(s) here to help on that since we have no clue from starting move and other stuff

She doesn't use it much IC; BW actualy has more LS; We don't see her using this in battle at all, no idea why she'd use it in a battle against BW; Read previous; reading both ranges, we can say if they start close (like 5m apart), this could be nicer for Natasha who's greatly more trained than Rachel, and it's reachable with editing the OP (even if via SBA Natasha's on the other side of planet and we keep that way, please go to speed page on the wiki and compare how much Rae's speed blitzed.)
Bruh you tripping me with all these abreviations. Anyways Raven makes a barrier to block BW's strikes then lifts her into the ocean with telekinesis gg
please see how badly she's speed blitzed.
Raven's Relativistic vs Black Widow's Massively Hypersonic, yeah sorry my name isnt Daredevil, i can see clearly thanks.
so far, not at all; Quit trying to call me dumb, and if you think the match is lame, refrain from participating here and go to another thread, mate. Don't recall anyone pointing a gun to your head to come here and tell everyone you think op is dumb and etc.
Bruh you are the one making a stomp thread, this matchup literally can't be added because Raven hax stomps here. Its in the VS Battle ruleset idk what you getting salty at me for.

Back