• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cid vs Uno (Strongest Non-Smurf fight for 7th spot in 7-C)

So, Uno scales a little bit above cid in physical ap, but what stops him from just stomping with High 7-A magic?

Explain. Because I've never heard of this guy.
Basically; a really skilled guy who can perfectly control his body, know how you fight just by looking at you, has instinctive action, has High 7-A magic, High-Mid Regen negation, and absolutely broken luck that is constantly helping him do absolutely inconceivable things strategically (Such as randomly making up a story, including magical artifacts and abilities, which all happened to be real and in the possession of his enemies).

That's the run down on Cid.

Basically; a really skilled guy who can perfectly control his body, know how you fight just by looking at you,
Does he know the fighting pattern of I.R.I.S. because as stated by Zain. Uno is just following whatever I.R.I.S. showed him.
has instinctive action, has High 7-A magic
AOE magic?
High-Mid Regen negation
Uno doesn't have Regen.
, and absolutely broken luck that is constantly helping him do absolutely inconceivable things strategically (Such as randomly making up a story, including magical artifacts and abilities, which all happened to be real and in the possession of his enemies).

That's the run down on Cid.
Don't know about that one. Seems to only apply to him and how is it utilized in combat? Because if this is some Reinhard or Space Marine bull. Neither Uno nor Ali can win this.

Does he know the fighting pattern of I.R.I.S. because as stated by Zain. Uno is just following whatever I.R.I.S. showed him.
Probably
"Can perceive purpose in the smallest of actions[11] such as a tremor in a sword’s tip, a shift in gaze, the position of the feet, and prepare a superior response. Has the skill to think battles through, envisioning the battlefield from above with keen eye for understanding a fight’s progression and predicting its future developments[19]. Can analyze his opponents with just a glance, and can refine his movements in a fight[11], making him have to evade less, and giving him more chances for a counter attack. His swordplay is polished to the point of being art, being great enough to let him be known worldwide, and yet that isn't even his real sword play as Shadow, just a fancy sword style meant to be performative[18]. This fancy sword play, which isn't even his real sword play, is a single, incomparable masterpiece kneaded together with the best parts of countless other martial arts, and is on a level where even centuries of training won't reach[20]. Has reached the pinnacle of martial skill[7], being able to dodge attacks by walking, making microscopic movements. His attacks are natural; there’s no bloodlust, no hesitation, no swagger, thus people can’t perceive them"
He's pretty insanely skilled.
AOE magic?
Most of the time no, but depends on what he uses.
Don't know about that one. Seems to only apply to him and how is it utilized in combat? Because if this is some Reinhard or Space Marine bull. Neither Uno nor Ali can win this.
Really in combat it's just been shown to do things like have him randomly know of someone's powers or something like that. Because he's the top tier of the verse and doesn't need supernatural luck to win fights against weaklings.

Probably
"Can perceive purpose in the smallest of actions[11] such as a tremor in a sword’s tip, a shift in gaze, the position of the feet, and prepare a superior response. Has the skill to think battles through, envisioning the battlefield from above with keen eye for understanding a fight’s progression and predicting its future developments[19]. Can analyze his opponents with just a glance, and can refine his movements in a fight[11], making him have to evade less, and giving him more chances for a counter attack. His swordplay is polished to the point of being art, being great enough to let him be known worldwide, and yet that isn't even his real sword play as Shadow, just a fancy sword style meant to be performative[18]. This fancy sword play, which isn't even his real sword play, is a single, incomparable masterpiece kneaded together with the best parts of countless other martial arts, and is on a level where even centuries of training won't reach[20]. Has reached the pinnacle of martial skill[7], being able to dodge attacks by walking, making microscopic movements. His attacks are natural; there’s no bloodlust, no hesitation, no swagger, thus people can’t perceive them"
He's pretty insanely skilled.
That is very skilled, but primitive Quantum computers could generate billions upon billions of processes at once. So might not be nearly enough to overcome I.R.I.S. information analysis and analytical prediction.
Most of the time no, but depends on what he uses.
A multiple kilometer AOE would be enough for him to win the fight.

Really in combat it's just been shown to do things like have him randomly know of someone's powers or something like that. Because he's the top tier of the verse and doesn't need supernatural luck to win fights against weaklings.
Oh good, Uno has a good chance then.

That is very skilled, but primitive Quantum computers could generate billions upon billions of processes at once. So might not be nearly enough to overcome I.R.I.S. information analysis and analytical prediction.
So... it's a computer controlling his body or what?

I'm not sure this supercomputer stuff is enough to say he's more skilled than Cid.
Through sheer skill he was able to not only survive against Olivier whose strength, speed and power were dimensions beyond his own, as Cid was unable to use any magic, while she could, in a world where not using magic, superhuman characters can be killed by a regular bullet; he was even able to kill her.
Cid's skill is pretty bullshit.

I honestly don't think skill will matter in this fight (like how most of the time in fights for strongest spots that don't matter much), so instead argue for the skill of each it should be debated their powers, like the I AM ATOMIC of Cid and how Uno/Ali would survive it.

I honestly don't think skill will matter in this fight (like how most of the time in fights for strongest spots that don't matter much), so instead argue for the skill of each it should be debated their powers, like the I AM ATOMIC of Cid and how Uno/Ali would survive it.
How big is it?

Is it a nuke?
You could read the profile you know, it isn't even that big, but here is the description in the profile:
  • I AM ATOMIC: A esoteric technique developed after incessantly training himself in order to figure out how to not be vaporized by a nuclear weapon, to which he realized that the answer was to become one himself. The destructive power of this ability is enough to have destroyed many walls of an underground structure, reaching the surface and then exploding above the clouds, dispersing the rain clouds over an entire city, shaking every house in the city. This attack leaves not even a single speck of dust of his opponent behind when used.
And here a visual representation. It is essentially speaking a High 7-A magical nuke.

Just for your information, currently there is an ongoing CRT that's going to give him an additional key along with a Country level space weapon.

Can't uno just dodge it by running away upon noticing the sudden increase in energy?
This assume Uno can sense magic, what stop Cid from chasing him while detonating?
He also has "I AM ATOMIC SWORD" where instead of turning himself into a nuke, he does so to his sword causing its size to increase and extend as far as the eye can see obliterating everything in the slashed area.

This assume Uno can sense magic, what stop Cid from chasing him while detonating?
He doesn't need to sense magic when there is a build up of energy located in his target.
He also has "I AM ATOMIC SWORD" where instead of turning himself into a nuke, he does so to his sword causing its size to increase and extend as far as the eye can see obliterating everything in the slashed area.
That one is reactable and can be dodged by Uno. He has FTL reactions to see that coming from a mile away.

Unless he can use those FTL reactions to physically move his body kilometers away he certainly isn't able to dodge those sort of attacks with speed equal, the more he could try to do is put up some defense but unless the defense is able to a High 7-A attack (either because of hax or the defense having the durability needed) then it wouldn't help.

Unless he can use those FTL reactions to physically move his body kilometers away he certainly isn't able to dodge those sort of attacks with speed equal, the more he could try to do is put up some defense but unless the defense is able to a High 7-A attack (either because of hax or the defense having the durability needed) then it wouldn't help.
I'm only talking about the atomic sword. How wide is the sword?

I'm only talking about the atomic sword. How wide is the sword?
Light—fathomless specks of light—gather around the Black Knight’s
sword as he continues holding it level with the ground.
The light then swirls, spiraling in a bluish-purple glow as it converges at
the blade’s tip.
A new bluish-purple sword extends forth.
It stretches across the ground, all the way to the horizon.
It seems to practically go on forever.

The Black Knight stoops low and draws the sword back.
His voice rumbles like it’s coming from the depths of the abyss as it
echoes all through the area.
“I AM…”
A tremendous amount of mana gathers on the blade—
“…ATOMIC SWORD.”
—and the blade cleaves forth.
A flash of light bisects the night, shredding through all who stand within
it.

In its wake, a bluish-purple afterglow drifts by and illuminates everything
the sword sliced through.
Everything as far as the eye can see lies slain.
All of it—beasts, trees, and buildings alike—now has a perfect horizonal
line cut through it.
That wide

Light—fathomless specks of light—gather around the Black Knight’s
sword as he continues holding it level with the ground.
The light then swirls, spiraling in a bluish-purple glow as it converges at
the blade’s tip.
A new bluish-purple sword extends forth.
It stretches across the ground, all the way to the horizon.
It seems to practically go on forever.

The Black Knight stoops low and draws the sword back.
His voice rumbles like it’s coming from the depths of the abyss as it
echoes all through the area.
“I AM…”
A tremendous amount of mana gathers on the blade—
“…ATOMIC SWORD.”
—and the blade cleaves forth.
A flash of light bisects the night, shredding through all who stand within
it.

In its wake, a bluish-purple afterglow drifts by and illuminates everything
the sword sliced through.
Everything as far as the eye can see lies slain.
All of it—beasts, trees, and buildings alike—now has a perfect horizonal
line cut through it.
That wide
That's the length. I meant the radius

Then, Uno just needs to get behind him before he finished the swing.
How is he gonna get behind him? Not to mention he could still rotate 360° if he sees Uno try to do that. It's not that the explosion is only in that area, he nukes anywhere the sword swing passes through

How is he gonna get behind him? Not to mention he could still rotate 360° if he sees Uno try to do that. It's not that the explosion is only in that area, he nukes anywhere the sword swing passes through
So basically. The I Am Atomic Swords is essentially still a 360° degree move.

I just want to know does he use any of High 7-A immediately?
Not immediately. You'll be lucky if;
  1. You don't piss him off
  2. Your character can't help him achieve stuff on his bucket list as an Eminence in Shadow
  3. He doesn't feel like showing off (in this case he could fight to show his skill & power then nuke everything but in the spoiler i sent he went straight for nuke against the horde of beasts. Reason for that is point 2)
  4. If his enemy is skilled and powerful enough to make him enjoy the fight like Aurora and Beatrix etc.
Overall he doesn't start off with nuke but it's always on the table as something to use and he isn't averse to using it.

Not immediately. You'll be lucky if;
  1. You don't piss him off
  2. Your character can't help him achieve stuff on his bucket list as an Eminence in Shadow
  3. He doesn't feel like showing off (in this case he could fight to show his skill & power then nuke everything but in the spoiler i sent he went straight for nuke against the horde of beasts. Reason for that is point 2)
  4. If his enemy is skilled and powerful enough to make him enjoy the fight like Aurora and Beatrix etc.
Overall he doesn't start off with nuke but it's always on the table as something to use and he isn't averse to using it.
Well, if he uses it early on he pretty much wind but if he doesn't, he'd be diced.

What's Uno's win con on Cid? Cid seems to stomp if anyone gets close and has overall more going for him hax wise

That's if he decides to use it very early on but turns out he doesn't do it under specific circumstances
I mean, any of his magic obliterate Uno AP wise, and even in the case he entertain the idea of fight against Uno sometime without it he would eventually use it, so Uno need to kill him before he get the chance to do it, which seems quite unlikely.

Back