• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cid vs Uno (Strongest Non-Smurf fight for 7th spot in 7-C)

The fact that until it actually fired the laser after receive the command injuried people who were walking very slowly were able to run from the area mean that isn't going to hit Cid at all.
Sub-relativistic+ laser says otherwise. They had ample time to leave.
That is a completely different situation because:
  1. He used it against the enemy organization that he hated and know a lot about
  2. He used it after a intense fight
  3. He used it to blow the building of the organization he hated, not to kill a single individual but a group of them.
I geniunely speaking can't see him using it against a random teenager that he don't anything about.
Even with all that he didn't hesitate to blow up the Numeros Squad which he is aligned with mind you. Basically, he is a little bloodthirsty willing to do anything to achieve the means of Victory.
He literally used the thing when inside the building destroyed by the laser, which would be an inco at best in case that Cid just don't dodge.
Incon it is then.
The dude also explain how the smoke is to **** his opponent vision, and explicitly showed to be disappointed with I.R.I.S for be tricked with something as that. Cid have both supernatural senses and super hearing so the same trick wouldn't work.
Irrelevant when I.R.I.S. has been shown to be able to detect invisible projectiles before (59:20) and a blanket of smoke doesn't do much when I.R.I.S. can detect things through solid matter

Cid has those things that work on his level, Ali has these things that work on a higher level than his basic speed allows him to. Tell me when was the last time Cid fought an opponent that had a speed or Perception rating higher than this and he basically did the exact same thing Uno did.

Also the context of why. Ali never knew that Uno's teleportation was actually just his speed was BECAUSE. He was unconscious during the entire ordeal when Pre-Data Erasure Override Mode is active.

Also, since we are arguing that whether or not Uno would use 6-B one shot. How about we talk about whether or not Cid is willing to exterminate the civilians close to or within the central park of New York? Using I AM ATOMIC.

... in the clip I posted he used I AM ATOMIC in the middle of a city...

Regarding the other points, I'm in phone so it too troublesome to reply to each point, and since this already reached grace I don't see the point in futher argue.

... in the clip I posted he used I AM ATOMIC in the middle of a city...
Basically he's willing to kill everyone? My expectations were a lot lower...
Regarding the other points, I'm in phone so it too troublesome to reply to each point, and since this already reached grace I don't see the point in futher argue.
One thing to note is that the arguements has all changed. Most of the votes flushed in during the period where Uno didn't have the 6-B laser or the mata robots in his standard equipment and now he does. So basically the new arguements are required to be refuted and the votes reconsidered. Just like how every controversial match goes. We had many matches that required the vote count to be erased and redo when a sudden major arguement comes in. This one is not a minor arguement and could lead to an incon with the opponent.

One thing to note is that the arguements has all changed. Most of the votes flushed in during the period where Uno didn't have the 6-B laser or the mata robots in his standard equipment and now he does. So basically the new arguements are required to be refuted and the votes reconsidered. Just like how every controversial match goes. We had many matches that required the vote count to be erased and redo when a sudden major arguement comes in. This one is not a minor arguement and could lead to an incon with the opponent.
whats new for him?

I don’t think the robots will even matter since Cid can take on multiple Olivias at the same time that are equal in power.

Not sure about this since I’m anime only but against multiple enemies Cid will more likely just start with the nuke.

Basically he's willing to kill everyone? My expectations were a lot lower...

Five other users voted after the laser thing was added to Uno profile though, and some of the users that voted before that didn't showed to change their votes even after the thing was added to him, so the votes are actually valid.

whats new for him?
Robots and a 6-B satellite.
I don’t think the robots will even matter since Cid can take on multiple Olivias at the same time that are equal in power.

Not sure about this since I’m anime only but against multiple enemies Cid will more likely just start with the nuke.
Robots that are overriden are directly under Uno's control and therefore it increases gives him a better Perception of the battle to find blindspots that he could exploit or just fire the laser down at Cid when he decides to do I AM ATOMIC or go and kill of the robots first.

Didn't one of you said he only does I AM ATOMIC that against certain people and not just against a fodder squad?

Five other users voted after the laser thing was added to Uno profile though, and some of the users that voted before that didn't showed to change their votes even after the thing was added to him, so the votes are actually valid.
Then the 5 votes are valid and the other 4 would be reconsidered as far as we can see.

Then the 5 votes are valid and the other 4 would be reconsidered as far as we can see.
No, because Popted2 and YungManzi showed activity even after the laser stuff was added to Uno, so regardless grace would still mantain, you actually even brought that Uno would get a 6-B laser since far before so the crt concluded so the rest are also still valid since at that point it was information already brought.

Now that I'm on pc will just answer this last time to counter the reply of sage to my earlier reply to the laser stuf
Sub-relativistic+ laser says otherwise. They had ample time to leave.
The laser itself can be that speed, but very clearly the time from activation until the moment the satellite actually fire is much longer as greatly injuried characters that were moving very slowly (do to their injuries) were capable to leave the are that the satellite marked as objetive.
Even with all that he didn't hesitate to blow up the Numeros Squad which he is aligned with mind you. Basically, he is a little bloodthirsty willing to do anything to achieve the means of Victory.
Nothing of this mean that he will begin begin with it against an teenager that he don't know anything about, it also don't show if he would use it against a single person instead of against a big immobile target like a building with tons of characters he hate.
Irrelevant when I.R.I.S. has been shown to be able to detect invisible projectiles before (59:20) and a blanket of smoke doesn't do much when I.R.I.S. can detect things through solid matter

Cid has those things that work on his level, Ali has these things that work on a higher level than his basic speed allows him to. Tell me when was the last time Cid fought an opponent that had a speed or Perception rating higher than this and he basically did the exact same thing Uno did.

Also the context of why. Ali never knew that Uno's teleportation was actually just his speed was BECAUSE. He was unconscious during the entire ordeal when Pre-Data Erasure Override Mode is active.

Don't know what you want me to say then if I.R.I.S is so inconsistent that one moment can detect invisible objects and other can't detect things hidden with smoke (explicitly told to be the reason), either I.R.I.S is inconsistent or Ali is lacked the ability to succesfully use the thing.

Another thing to note though that I noticed, Uno speed is listed like this:
FTL reaction and perception speed
Which indicate that he not only possess the ability to perceive things but also move at said speed, which would make the scene where he surprise attacked Ali less impressive.

Now after this I'm not going to futher argue since grace already started hours ago.

No, because Popted2 and YungManzi showed activity even after the laser stuff was added to Uno, so regardless grace would still mantain, you actually even brought that Uno would get a 6-B laser since far before so the crt concluded so the rest are also still valid since at that point it was information already brought.
It was just brought up last night.

The laser itself can be that speed, but very clearly the time from activation until the moment the satellite actually fire is much longer as greatly injuried characters that were moving very slowly (do to their injuries) were capable to leave the are that the satellite marked as objetive.
To be fair the activation time is still not much longer than a minute
Nothing of this mean that he will begin begin with it against an teenager that he don't know anything about, it also don't show if he would use it against a single person instead of against a big immobile target like a building with tons of characters he hate.
He is willing to kill off 12 12 years old, his best student and the boy he once saved in the past and later in the episode a severly injured Zain stated that he had to step in to prevent Uno from using the mainframe from causing more havoc, result in both of their deaths. So assuming he wouldn't do the same to a teen he would be fighting is absurd

Don't know what you want me to say then if I.R.I.S is so inconsistent that one moment can detect invisible objects and other can't detect things hidden with smoke (explicitly told to be the reason), either I.R.I.S is inconsistent or Ali is lacked the ability to succesfully use the thing.
Don't just turn a skill feat into an inconsistency. That's not how it works and we know it very well that Uno did that so very casually without effort.
Another thing to note though that I noticed, Uno speed is listed like this:

Which indicate that he not only possess the ability to perceive things but also move at said speed, which would make the scene where he surprise attacked Ali less impressive.
You misunderstood it once more. This was at a time he never had I.R.I.S. to begin with. Which I will not blame you for and correct your ignorance.
Now after this I'm not going to futher argue since grace already started hours ago.
Then you probably conceded if you don't.

Correction, not conceded but more or so...no counterarguments for it and the fact that Cid really is very dependant on his luck while he is skill stomped in this situation apparently.

Last edited:
It was just brought up last night.
Just for your information, currently there is an ongoing CRT that's going to give him an additional key along with a Country level space weapon.
Wednesday at 19:27 (The hour could change depending of your timezone but this is for me). All the votes were after that, what's more.
couldn't find his stuff but are we all ignoring Uno's 6-B AP?
Yesterday at 10:43, after this post when the laser was officially added to Uno profile several more people voted and the rest that voted before didn't changed their votes even despite most of them still participate in the thread after that.
Correction, not conceded but more or so...no counterarguments for it and the fact that Cid really is very dependant on his luck while he is skill stomped in this situation apparently.
I didn't conceded or anything like that, I formed answers to the laser, you just simply didn't liked them while others accepted them (as show by people voting while been conscious of the laser stuff).

Tell me when was the last time Cid fought an opponent that had a speed or Perception rating higher than this and he basically did the exact same thing Uno did.
Cid vs Olivier was basically a 9-C vs 7-C and he won. Before using I AM ATOMIC he was handling her attacks easily and even killed her once.

Last edited:
Back