• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuto Sai Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciferX

He/Him
Oh boy, Here we go again. not a long post, just directly debunking DKD verse out of context scans and scallings.

This is the quote, used to prove there are infinite layers in fiction. but it refer to fiction in general not related to cosmology. you can understand it just by reading the entire paragraph below.

He asked despite knowing the answer.

“That is of course the one who divulged several layers of fiction in the story. Most likely, the ending will come when he brings an end to the story exactly as the story dictates. The role of a demon king is to destroy the world, is it not? If a story does not allow the prince and princess to marry and live happily ever after, it must end with the world ending.”

“In other words, I’m important?” asked Akuto.

He still could not believe it.

“I think so.” Yoshie’s expression was completely serious. “You will bring an end to the world. What exactly that means gets tricky, though.”

“So whatever it means, I have to settle things?”

She nodded.

“The blonde Keena disappeared when she was satisfied, so you must be satisfied as well.”

“I get that, but what does it mean for me to be satisfied?”

“You live in a fiction yet you hate fiction. You have a natural urge to divulge fictions, so you will do so one after another. You destroyed the system closing us in, but the next system activated. The fiction has multiple layers. It is in an infinite retreat. It’s like a hell that continues on and on forever, so it isn’t an easy thing to deal with.”

Yoshie clung to him from behind as he sat in a chair.

“Quick question.”

“What? I thought we were having a serious discussion.
“I’m asking because this is a serious discussion. Why are you hugging me from behind?”

Next is TLOI containing a dream hierarchy part. THE KEYWORD is IF,("It was possible") main world is a dream of someone, and that was someone else's dream, the origin would be the law of identity.
Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-16.jpg

And we already know, the main world was directly created by her and there is no dream hierarchy between her and world.

Opera-Snapshot-2022-12-04-092312-novelbin-net.png

And it's solar system sized world.
Opera-Snapshot-2022-11-25-095938-novelbin-net.png

Also, she can't create a world by herself, that's why she summoned void body at the end. even author said it needed to create a universe. (solar system sized)
Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-21-1.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-18.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-21.jpg

Conclusion:

Law of Identity is a solar system level reality warper and best can get to Low 1-C as of seeing worlds as fictional. (even though there are contradictions, her transcending inf lower beings)

Void Body Akuto Sai maybe more powerful than LOI, but also downgrade him to that level along with EUGs.

Next is TLOI containing a dream hierarchy part. THE KEYWORD is IF,("It was possible") main world is a dream of someone, and that was someone else's dream, the origin would be the law of identity.
Another thing about this scan is that the hierarchy is downwards in another translation. So unless someone finds the raws I suggest we ignore this scan.

Anyway, I agree.

Thanks for agreeing. Author even said countless mistranslated as infinite in novel.
main-qimg-20407374e8d2c4a804f35c930127177c-lq

Thanks for agreeing. Author even said countless mistranslated as infinite in novel.

main-qimg-20407374e8d2c4a804f35c930127177c-lq
Didn't this talk about the extra universal gods not the hierarchy itself? Like I have searched up the tweet and the dude who ask the questions is if the extra universal gods are infinite and the author replied with no it's just countless he isn't really talking about the infinite hierarchy or any of that so you taken this tweet out of context the others are also out of context but right now I really want to address this one

Didn't this talk about the extra universal gods not the hierarchy itself? Like I have searched up the tweet and the dude who ask the questions is if the extra universal gods are infinite and the author replied with no it's just countless he isn't really talking about the infinite hierarchy or any of that so you taken this tweet out of context the others are also out of context but right now I really want to address this one
Yes.didn't say oppose. It implies infinite term mean countless in novel. Specially when stated, universes are likely an inf number.

Literary title says countless.
IMG-20221202-145711.jpg

Again. It didn't mention EUG are inf in novel in the first place, Author debunks two things at once.

However, I didn't say it belong to hierarchy though. just said for meh. there are errors in novel.

Last edited:
Yes.didn't say oppose. It implies infinite term mean countless in novel. Specially when stated, universes are likely an inf number.

Again. It didn't mention EUG are inf in novel in the first place, Author debunks two things at once.
Hmm, I don't think the author would say the hierarchy itself is not infinite, I mean there isn't any conformation of him saying the hierarchy is not infinite unless we go ask him.

Hmm, I don't think the author would say the hierarchy itself is not infinite, I mean there isn't any conformation of him saying the hierarchy is not infinite unless we go ask him.
What hierarchy are you talking about?

What hierarchy are you talking about?
I'm talking about the hierarchy of fiction that were talking about right specifically the scans that are used to prove there is a hierarchy of fiction seeing the one below as fiction and the other where it proves that the hierarchy of fiction is infinite i dont have the scans right now for it so i can't really go prove if the hierarchy is infinite or not but i doubt the author would say the infinite hierarchy of fiction is not infinite since he just talked about the extra universal gods not the hierarchy in question so i wouldn't go say that both are countless and not infinite.

He said main world is only solar system sized and not infinite and other stories was created in same space over and over.
Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-17-1.jpg

I'm talking about the hierarchy of fiction that were talking about right specifically the scans that are used to prove there is a hierarchy of fiction seeing the one below as fiction and the other where it proves that the hierarchy of fiction is infinite i dont have the scans right now for it so i can't really go prove if the hierarchy is infinite or not but i doubt the author would say the infinite hierarchy of fiction is not infinite since he just talked about the extra universal gods not the hierarchy in question so i wouldn't go say that both are countless and not infinite.
There is no r>f hierarchy. that's what I explained in post and only Law of Identity sees worlds as fiction which makes her low 1-c best.

He said main world is only solar system sized and not infinite and other stories was created in same space over and over.
Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-17-1.jpg
the universe that akuto lived in is indeed not infinite but the space that akuto began creating stories are not in the main universe but the afterlife

Literary title says countless.
IMG-20221202-145711.jpg

However, I didn't say it belong to hierarchy though. just said for meh. there are errors in novel.
it says infinite in the jnovels translation from what im seeing idk how to post images here so you might want to check it yourself

it says infinite in the jnovels translation from what im seeing idk how to post images here so you might want to check it yourself
that's why I said, it has several issues. but author implies infinite maybe mistranslated in several occasions. I don't have raw, do you have? It is impossible to find it.

the universe that akuto lived in is indeed not infinite but the space that akuto began creating stories are not in the main universe but the afterlife
It is also finite.
Opening up all possibilities may have been a mistake. The space itself was finite and the characters were finite, but the combinations were infinite. Opening up the possibilities was not just a concept. It actually released the walls of the world that supposedly existed within Akuto.

that's why I said, it has several issues. but author implies infinite maybe mistranslated in several occasions. I don't have raw, do you have? It is impossible to find it.
currently its also kinda impossible to find the raws for me aswell since idk where to get them

and the combination is infinite not really a contradiction so to say
Combination means possibilities. indeed they are infinite. It is not related to space or anything.

There is no evidence for each story has r>f, they are just parallel worlds.

The only difference in DKD multiverse, is it's not a MWI Multiverse, instead parallel unis were created by someone else using possibilities, combining finite characters in a finite space.

Last edited:
Combination means possibilities. indeed they are infinite. It is not related to space or anything.

There is no evidence for each story has r>f, they are just parallel worlds.

The only difference in DKD multiverse, is it's not a MWI Multiverse, instead parallel unis were created by someone else using possibilities, combining finite characters in a finite space.
hmmm i dont think it works like that when i read the novel i think akuto could have made a story where there would be an infinite hierarchy its possible for him to do since there was a tweet were the author agreed akuto could make a teg mark 4 multiverse i think if i remember correctly since i do follow his twitter account so an infinite hierarchy of r>f should also be possible

tbh we might need to get donttalktd here since i feel that he is way better on explaining these then me, can anyone tag him?

hmmm i dont think it works like that when i read the novel i think akuto could have made a story where there would be an infinite hierarchy its possible for him to do since there was a tweet were the author agreed akuto could make a teg mark 4 multiverse i think if i remember correctly since i do follow his twitter account so an infinite hierarchy of r>f should also be possible
This is wrong since the story itself says that all the possibilities were based on finite space and finite number of people.

didnt the loi also create the afterlife?
I don't remember, whether it stated she created it or not. but, It is a reflection of main world.
In other words... we're in the afterlife, but it's a reflection of how the world was about two years before we died?" Junko asked.
It's also fictional.
He moved his left arm.“And what does it mean?” she asked.“If the world we lived in was fictional, then the afterlife is also fictional. I started to think about what differentiated the two worlds and the answer I found was the presence or absence of an external wall,” he explained
Author called it a higher level world but there is no actual evidence for it being transcend over main world or something like that.

I don't remember, whether it stated she created it or not. but, It is a reflection of main world.

It's also fictional.

Author called it a higher level world but there is no actual evidence for it being transcend over main world or something like that.
hmmm well i will just let dontalktd handle this one since im not that confident on arguing but i will give my opinions on it

It's also fictional.

"The next fiction " and higher world means =transcend world

Looks quite the same if you ask me.

How reliable is this Word of God?

Also, Void Akuto > TLOI?

Anyway, I'm logging off now. It's late here.
There are scans from novel, I just posted it for futher confirmation.

Author said Void Akuto is more powerful than TLOI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back