• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In terms of skill, how good is the Mannequin?
Mannequin is known for killing off Tinkers, heroes who specialize in engineering advanced machines for either combat or miscellaneous uses. Most of them are far superior to the average IRL engineer, some even being able to create machines, weapons, and security devices that can devastate armies.

Most notable was surviving a fight against Armsmaster, the guy he stole that dura negation blade from. Guy's a profesional hero who with the help of his teammates can take down monsters that can solo groups of heroes that can normally take down an army. At least as far as I can recall

Mannequin is known for killing off Tinkers, heroes who specialize in engineering advanced machines for either combat or miscellaneous uses. Most of them are far superior to the average IRL engineer, some even being able to create machines, weapons, and security devices that can devastate armies.
How skilled are these thinkers? They seem to only be engineers who make advance hero tech.
Most notable was surviving a fight against Armsmaster, the guy he stole that dura negation blade from. Guy's a profesional hero who with the help of his teammates can take down monsters that can solo groups of heroes that can normally take down an army. At least as far as I can recall
How skilled are armies in this verse? It's likely that the group of heroes (which monsters can solo) defeated armies due to AP Stomp and not skill. Also, how smart are these monsters which can solo groups of heroes?

How skilled are armies in this verse?
Your average IRL first world country army
It's likely that the group of heroes (which monsters can solo) defeated armies due to AP Stomp and not skill. Also, how smart are these monsters which can solo groups of heroes?
No, not exactly. The monsters were able to notice the tactics of the heroes and adapted their strategies accordingly. This is a verse with tons of durability negation so AP doesn't really matter that much. And yeah, they're basically as smart as the average geniuses in the verse with some capable of contending with regular war tacticians
How skilled are these thinkers? They seem to only be engineers who make advance hero tech.
Yeah, it's fighting off their tech that gives the skill

Your average IRL first world country army
Cool, do they have tanks/rocket launcher or did the army in the verse only have guns such as AK47s or MP4s
No, not exactly.
I was talking about the heroes vs army btw
The monsters were able to notice the tactics of the heroes and adapted their strategies accordingly.
Did they have time? As in, they prepared before fighting the heroes?
This is a verse with tons of durability negation so AP doesn't really matter that much.
Including the army? Would that mean most people in the verse can one-shot each other?
And yeah, they're basically as smart as the average geniuses in the verse with some capable of contending with regular war tacticians
How smart are these verse geniuses exactly?
Yeah, it's fighting off their tech that gives the skill
How strong is their tech? Are there scans of it?

Did they have time? As in, they prepared before fighting the heroes?
Nope, on the fly. Meaning in the middle of battle
Including the army? Would that mean most people in the verse can one-shot each other?
It's mostly for the superheroes but yes, lots of one-shots
How smart are these verse geniuses exactly?
I gave an example right next to the word genius
How strong is their tech? Are there scans of it?
Armsmaster and String Theory are 2 of the best examples of this. They have profiles, just search for it

The main problem with this is that it feels like Mannequin just one-shot heroes with dura neg rather than actually outskilling them.
Oh wait, sorry. I worded it wrong

Durability negation doesn't always mean a one-shot. His blades aren't an insta-kill unless he hits something important and being able to even hit someone who's familiar with those weapons (which are infamous in-verse) should still take skill. Also it's melee so it's even easier to dodge with good skill and range

Oh wait, sorry. I worded it wrong

Durability negation doesn't always mean a one-shot. His blades aren't an insta-kill unless he hits something important and being able to even hit someone who's familiar with those weapons (which are infamous in-verse) should still take skill. Also it's melee so it's even easier to dodge with good skill and range
Define "something important"

While Mannequin's dura neg is gonna be a hug problem due to Ihwa usually being a melee fighter, I think Ihwa can just dodge his attacks and spam as many attacks as possible. She can also stay as far away from Mannequin as possible and shoot steel balls at Mannequin.

While Mannequin's dura neg is gonna be a hug problem due to Ihwa usually being a melee fighter, I think Ihwa can just dodge his attacks and spam as many attacks as possible. She can also stay as far away from Mannequin as possible and shoot steel balls at Mannequin.
He is capable of acrobatics and if conditions are unfavorable, he can retreat and attempt to land a sneak attack. He has sneaked past a swarm of bugs which is being monitored by the user (It's in the profile)

Cool, but I still think Ihwa's ES still negs that
Wait a second, I completely forgot about something.

Insects by default do have ES. Like mosquitoes and flies for example, they have profiles I think. Also re-reading Taylor Hebert's profile, she can also hear and feel what they feel

Wait a second, I completely forgot about something.

Insects by default do have ES. Like mosquitoes and flies for example, they have profiles I think. Also re-reading Taylor Hebert's profile, she can also hear and feel what they feel
How good are they're ES? Ihwa was able to locate Chaos despite being 2000 yards away from him. She was also able to detect an invisible dude.

Fear Manipulation or Illusion Creation?
He is made to be resistant from mind-based fear as protections against their member, Cherish who primarily uses her mind manip to perform Empathic Manip

As for Illusions Creation, he can see through a thick swarm of bugs without eyes. He doesn't see conventionally
Honestly, I'm not certain if ES of real life insects are any good
I mean, they can react to attacks from creatures faster and much larger than them (Us. They can dodge us)

He is made to be resistant from mind-based fear as protections against their member, Cherish who primarily uses her mind manip to perform Empathic Manip

As for Illusions Creation, he can see through a thick swarm of bugs without eyes. He doesn't see conventionally
Cool I guess, Ihwa doesn't really use these abilities much anyways.
I mean, they can react to attacks from creatures faster and much larger than them (Us. They can dodge us)
Because we are snails compared to them. Also, they are tiny.

I mean even reading the skill debate I don't think it was ever actually concluded as to who was the better combatant?

Back