• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thinker hunter tries to fight a reality show host (Mannequin vs Chris McLean)

Pretty sure it's an easy win for the Mannequin. I'd say it might even be a stomp. While Chris did make use of explosives, they had to be planted beforehand, and even then it depends on whether he has them or not because otherwise, he's practically defenseless. That's not to mention the Mannequin's poison manipulation and his ability to sever molecular bonds would be the killing blow against Chris McLean, especially the latter ability.

Also, intelligence-wise, we're comparing a mechanical marvel to an average joe. What do you think he's gonna do?

Pretty sure it's an easy win for the Mannequin. I'd say it might even be a stomp. While Chris did make use of explosives, they had to be planted beforehand, and even then it depends on whether he has them or not because otherwise, he's practically defenseless. That's not to mention the Mannequin's poison manipulation and his ability to sever molecular bonds would be the killing blow against Chris McLean, especially the latter ability.
I did give him lots of prep time to plant down said explosives and even set up some obstacle courses to slow down or even kill his opponent. He's not immediately gonna fight head on

Yeah I'd go with stomp. Keep in mind that the mannequin durability feat is being completely unaffected by that tinker gun. Explosives that are something like 18% stronger and need to be set up aren't going to do a whole lot especially when mannequin has that whole "just go limp and ride the force to not take damage" thing he does.

Back