• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights Round 1 (Brass Golem vs Combat Agent Six)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
AhGwrpj.jpg

"A day has passed since a mysterious group of 16 individuals entered the forsaken Metropolis of decadence.
The quiet night of the market streets is where our fateful encounter happens.
A clash of Capos and Executives is upon us. Soon,
Death will occur upon these streets."

Brass Golem:
Agent Six:

Brass Golem is as simple as it comes, it slashes around with an axe and sends them to the shadow realm maze whenever it's stuck in a corner. If someone gets hit, they will bleed profusely

Skill-wise, it is superior to the average warriors

So if I looked that up right Golem is 0.57 tons and Agent Six is 1.76 tons.
That's a solid 3x advantage for the Agent and with his opponent being relatively basic, I would vote him for that reason.

What is the damage reduction from for the brass? Anyway agent should win because range and being 3 times stronger.

Six FRA

yes thanks to his AP advantage and his weapons and own amps Six easily wins this

why the **** are you guys using a random monster I chose to make a page for from a book of random monsters, one book out of five might I add

wh

these pages are meant to be ignored and forgotten, you fools

anyways yeah vote for the guy with 3x AP advantage, Brass Golem is tough but probably not enough to overcome that

why the **** are you guys using a random monster I chose to make a page for from a book of random monsters, one book out of five might I add

wh

these pages are meant to be ignored and forgotten, you fools

anyways yeah vote for the guy with 3x AP advantage, Brass Golem is tough but probably not enough to overcome that
Blame the guy who proposed them, I'm just the organizer maaaaan

let me just be absolutely clear

this page was made because I rolled a dice to see which of the five books I'd make something for

then I put the pages into a random number generator to choose which page in the book I'd start with

then I did it again, because it shares the page with two other golem types

then I made the page

@Peppersalt43 use better pages smh

let me just be absolutely clear

this page was made because I rolled a dice to see which of the five books I'd make something for

then I put the pages into a random number generator to choose which page in the book I'd start with

then I did it again, because it shares the page with two other golem types

then I made the page

@Peppersalt43 use better pages smh
Why weren't you there when i needed started this tournament smh

Weren't golems supposed to be invulnerable to any non-magical weapon?
Actually, the Brass Golem has the opposite- it is explicitly immune to more or less all magic and can only be harmed meaningfully by non-magical means. I'm realizing this isn't on their page so uh... scan.

ghZjE38.png

It was by the whole being powered by a elemental spirit, making it invulnerable to most physical attacks, in the same way the stone and flesh golems' capabilities. But I guess being invulnerable to non-magical is not a general rule of golems.

Back