• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alexandra from Totally Spies (Restricted) vs Batgirl (Restricted) 1 More Vote Until Grace!!!

Lets have another thread with the Totally Spies! I don't expect this to be too popular since both characters aren't very popular, especially Alex so expect a lot of bumps.
Alex_full_body.png
Batgirlanimated.jpg

Battle Rules
  • They start 5m away from each other
  • Speed Unequalized
  • Neither of them can use any of their gadgets. No boomerangs for Barbara!
  • 9-A versions of these characters are being used
    • Alex will stay at 9-A despite being considered higher due to a dubious plane feat
  • You must listen to this 30 second audio clip before voting!
Alex: 7 (@JustANormalLemon, @Armerish, @Vizer04, @Popted2, @Sonicflare9, @FluffyCreatureZ, @TauanVictor)
Barbara:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
And also Acrobatics. Barbara has the exact same ability makeup
Acrobatics is nowere to be seen in Alexandra profile...

Continuing...

So, bat gir AP comes from Katana, that scales from batman, that scales to his Dura, taht is 0.242350160503 tons of TNT or 1013993071.545 J

Alexandra AP don't seen to have a calculation... hum

Acrobatics is nowere to be seen in Alexandra profile...

Continuing...

So, bat gir AP comes from Katana, that scales from batman, that scales to his Dura, taht is 0.242350160503 tons of TNT or 1013993071.545 J

Alexandra AP don't seen to have a calculation... hum
We can easily assume she has Acrobatics. There's more than enough evidence to support that. I'll add it to the profile.

Speed, In normal velocity

in a matter of normal speed, Barbara blitz, but if we look in reaction and combat speed is Alexandra who Blitz, so during combat she would have an exceptional advantage

I don't see the + in her profile?
after de "smal building level"
What is a CRT?
Content Revision Thread

continuing...

In paper, Batgirl has the Dura advantage also, but Alexandra has that "far higher " in her dura, so I would give it to her sinse we are using her strongest withou gadgets(this feat was done without the gadgets)

In short:

powers: Barbara has the advantage

AP: Barbara has the advantage

Speed: Alexadra has the advantage, but she couldn't run away from the batgirl if she wanted to

LS: Alexandra has the advantage

Dura: Alexandra probably has the advantage

Stamina: tied

Intelligence: Barbara has the advantage

In short:

powers: Barbara has the advantage

AP: Barbara has the advantage

Speed: Alexadra has the advantage, but she couldn't run away from the batgirl if she wanted to

LS: Alexandra has the advantage

Dura: Alexandra probably has the advantage

Stamina: tied

Intelligence: Barbara has the advantage
They're basically tied on paper, but if we analyze the importance of each of these aspects in combat I can get a better idea.

Powers: the diference is to small, praticaly a Tie

LS: is normaly unnecessary in combat, but could be used to imobilization, so I will let this one stay

Intelligence: having a hier intelect then your oponent isn't so important, intelect is more of "is this character a moron?" so I will discount this one too

Loking this... Alexandra should gain the victory with some struggle, so I vote Alexandra

Acrobatics has been added to Alexandra's profile by the way, should make this fight in favour of Alex. Can I vote in my own thread btw?

Back