• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Disney's Muscular Hunters Villains(Grace)

GRACE!

Cleyton sneaked through the woods hunting exotic animals, when he encounters a rare species of gorilla, he prepares his rifle aiming at the head of the gigantic primate in front of him, a sin of blunderbuss is heard, while the gorilla falls dead on the ground, Cleyton looks confused to his rifle, knowing that he hadn’t fired yet, When an extremely muscular man appears in his vision wearing red clothes and a masculine and intimidating appearance holding a blunderbuss while walking towards the gorilla’s body, Cleyton is extremely irritated to see someone steal the hunt him and go to the man to confront him, even if it costs his life

-Both have their standard equipment and do not have preparation time

-The fight is until death

-The fight takes place in the middle of the Tarzan forest

Nobody punches a Frenchman like Gaston: 7 (The_Impress, Gilad_Hyperstar, Lord_JJJ, Oleggator, azontr, Sonicflare9, Popted2)

Go ahead, shoot me. Be a man: 1 (Peppersalt43 )

king kong arrives and destroys the 2 to avenge his brother (incom):

Last edited:
I vote for Clayton. Gaston is out of his element as he is fighting in a jungle which is pretty different compared to the forests in his place. Clayton was able to battle Tarzan for a decent amount of time despite the latter having lived in the jungle for his entire life.

I vote for Clayton. Gaston is out of his element as he is fighting in a jungle which is pretty different compared to the forests in his place. Clayton was able to battle Tarzan for a decent amount of time despite the latter having lived in the jungle for his entire life.
And it was also fighting in that element that killed him, but I'm already counting your vote

He absolutely got ****** over when the main Jungle element came to question and hung himself.

Location matters fuckall, Gaston is considerably more agile and far more focused.

Wait, Clayton is 9-C, even with the riftle, while Gaston scales to like 5 Megajoules, which is more than 30 times above baseline 9-B.

Guns don't ignore durability, so I find it hard to believe a gun would be able to pierce this much above its league

Guns don't ignore durability, so I find it hard to believe a gun would be able to pierce this much above its league
the weapon Cleyton use is modern than Gaston's due to the time that the film happens, Gaston uses weapons of the 17th century, while Tarzan is set in the 19th century

the weapon Cleyton use is modern than Gaston's due to the time that the film happens, Gaston uses weapons of the 17th century, while Tarzan is set in the 19th century
So? Assuming a gun can hurt someone a 100 times more durable than it's AP is NLF

Again, guns don't ignore durability, they just have really good piercing damage, which is 9-C due to the speed of the bullet and the fact it can easily tear through human skin. However, real life humans are only up to 9-C, while Gaston is a very high end 9-B, which is 10,000 times stronger than even 9-C people

yes yes, the Cleyton Wiki is a bit vague, he doesn't even have the machete that he uses at the end of the film, it would be a good idea to update it, but it will have to do fot this trend now, who are you voting on then?

Wait, Clayton is 9-C, even with the riftle, while Gaston scales to like 5 Megajoules, which is more than 30 times above baseline 9-B.

To be bulletproof actually, you have to be 8-C I think.

Guns don't ignore durability, but they ignore non-uniform durability, which is what Gaston has.

Our wiki doesn't account for non-uniform durability in the profiles themselves (because those can really jack up the pages)

Basically it's the notion of your eyes not being as strong as your bones, and stuff like that, as well as accounting for pressure of bullets

To be bulletproof actually, you have to be 8-C I think.

Guns don't ignore durability, but they ignore non-uniform durability, which is what Gaston has.
Can you link the thread where it was discussed?

Also, even if you do need to be 8-C to be bulletproof, Gaston would still take much less damage from the bullet due to his far higher durability compared to the bullet. And Bullets don't always one shot regular humans too so he should likely survive at least one shot

Can you link the thread where it was discussed?

Also, even if you do need to be 8-C to be bulletproof, Gaston would still take much less damage from the bullet due to his far higher durability compared to the bullet. And Bullets don't always one shot regular humans too so he should likely survive at least one shot
not in the head, and Clayton can shoot more than once

You all seem to ignore that his durability is still FAR higher than the riftle AP. Head would be more vulnerable, yes, but it isn't 10-B and good luck for Clayton to aim to the head in the deep jungle. Gaston at least has experience in shooting in the forest

You all seem to ignore that his durability is still FAR higher than the riftle AP. Head would be more vulnerable, yes, but it isn't 10-B and good luck for Clayton to aim to the head in the deep jungle. Gaston at least has experience in shooting in the forest
I'm not saying that Clayton wins, I'm saying that it's not a stomp

(I forgot to press "post"... -_-)

...do you not know how guns work, mate?

Like do you think that elephants are just ******* immune to bullets

Back