• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giorno Giovanna VS Cosmo​

Fight Location: Turner Residence
• Starting Distance: 2 Meteres
GER (Gold Experience Requiem): Allowed

Giorno Giovanna: 9 (@Eficiente, @TheRicardoSama, @Gilad_Hyperstar, @Cloozuma, @Lord_JJJ, @konr0167, @Popted2, @manu_zarri, @JoshDoshMosh)
Cosmo: 1 (@Garchomp777)
Incon: 1 (@Thelastmlg)

latest
latest

Last edited:
Don't count votes without reasoning.

Cosmo scales to 140c at his peak while GER scales above 365c, so the difference is small.

Cosmo has resistance to his own abilities from what i understood, which all of GER's abilities, and being in his strongest key means being universal in durability and AP.

So this should be a stomp for cosmo.

This is an odd and bizarre match-up.

Cosmo doesn't resist all his own abilities naturally, he can turn into and create things that resist that if it's magic-based, which GER's stuff isn't.

It says "resistance to the powers magic has" though, and i don't see the difference between magic based causality hax and normal ones.

In that case is incon because GER can't hurt cosmo due to dura and regen.

Giorno can win if GER steals Cosmo's wand and Giorno uses it against him, which can happen with how analytical he is, he just has to notice how Cosmo sometimes uses it (which can take a while with how time gets turned back with every attack Cosmo may do and GER and Giorno not having the same mind).

Without Giorno doing that, Cosmo outlives at due to his regen and immortality, he could figure he can use his powers to actually defeat GER (Time travel, Causality Manip, Law Manip to change how GER works, attack from 1 universe away, teleport away and wait for GER to not be summoned, become immune to GER's ability, attack in a way that isn't an action against Giorno like speeding up time or whatever, etc.) but it's Cosmo, he's not gonna know any of it on his own, he's gonna get muda muda'd if he doesn't teleport away in the middle of it/before of it. At one point his wand could use its clairvoyance to give him free info on Giorno and thereby he can figure a win-con from it, but his wand doing that is pretty unreliable.

It's debatable, but I see Giorno winning more often than not due to intelligence and the type of feats he has with it.

Wait hold up cosmo don't resist causality manipulation? He might lose but he could manipulate causality while he's in the loop

SBA means the strongest keys so it would probably be amped cosmo, who doesn't use his wand, not sure but in that case he wouldn't have a wand to steal.

Also if ger affects cosmo giorno will never know what the wan does or how to use it.

He might lose but he could manipulate causality while he's in the loop
I wrongly imagine he needed to die for it. Yeah that can be a thing.
SBA means the strongest keys so it would probably be amped cosmo, who doesn't use his wand, not sure but in that case he wouldn't have a wand to steal.
He still uses his wand, but that should be changed tho.
Also if ger affects cosmo giorno will never know what the wan does or how to use it.
But if Cosmo uses to wand to do other things first before attacking Giorno then the latter will see that. GER may also tell him.

RtZ activation speed is infinite.

Cosmo dosen't resist to 4D RTZ, and also dosen't resist to all others life hax, so ye giorno win or stomps.

Life Manipulation (Gold Experience's ability works by injecting life into the things it touches).

Ok

Age Manipulation (By injecting life into living things he can force them to grow until they exhaust their life spans)

Giorno's Life hax forces living beings to grow until they exhaust but Cosmos has Immortality Types 1 which this type of immortality can include both those who do not age at all, and those who still grow old, but will never die of old age so I don't see him winning like this.

Cosmo fra
Lmao, made my day.

I will wait for more input in the thread

Life Manipulation (Gold Experience's ability works by injecting life into the things it touches).

Ok

Age Manipulation (By injecting life into living things he can force them to grow until they exhaust their life spans)

Giorno's Life hax forces living beings to grow until they exhaust but Cosmos has Immortality Types 1 which this type of immortality can include both those who do not age at all, and those who still grow old, but will never die of old age so I don't see him winning like this.

Lmao, made my day.

I will wait for more input in the thread
can people read what i write for once time? i said GIORNO dosen't HAVE just AGE hax

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Extrasensory Perception (Capable of seeing ghosts and souls among some other supernatural forces that are normally otherwise invisible), Aura, and Summoning (Of his Stand), Resistance to Disease Manipulation (Vaccinated himself with the blood of an animal immune to the Purple Haze virus, surviving its increasing infection). Gold Experience has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Afterimage Creation (Its attacks often leave numerous afterimages), Incorporeality (Stands are the incorporeal manifestations of one's vital energy, and can only be harmed by other Stands), Non-Physical Interaction (Stands can interact with ghosts and other Stands), Invisibility (Stands can only be seen by other Stands and Stand Users), Selective Intangibility, Flight (Within its effective range), Aura, Life Manipulation (Gold Experience's ability works by injecting life into the things it touches), Transmutation (Able to turn inanimate objects into living beings), Age Manipulation (By injecting life into living things he can force them to grow until they exhaust their life spans), Biological Manipulation, Healing, Perception Manipulation (By injecting life into people he can accelerate their perception beyond their ability to move, this triggers simply by landing a regular blow on a living target), Extrasensory Perception (Much like its user), Life and Soul Sensing (Can manually sense nearby life energy)
Non-Physical Interaction (All of them, regular ants could move in King Crimson's hand), Attack Reflection (Any damage dealt to these creatures & plants are immediately reflected onto the attacker. This is not the case for the body parts & corpses infused with Gold Experience's energy, however), Adaptation (A brick in an area exposed to a virus was turned into a snake with immunity to said virus), Enhanced Senses (Many of them, Giorno has taken advantage of this by making them follow his foes), Poison Manipulation (Snakes, scorpions, etc.), Flight (Birds, mosquitoes, etc.), Underwater Breathing (Marine creatures such as fishes, which Giorno has used to navigate relatively short distances across the sea)
All previous abilities (Stands normally have "one ability", with their diverse powers being derived from it; As GER still shows having some of its previous powers, it's likely that it retained its former ability upon evolving), plus Causality Manipulation (Reverts actions moment by moment to where they started, with those actions otherwise creating a future that is guaranteed to occur; Said guaranteed future to occur is, in turn, a reality that "none who stand before" GER will ever arrive to, without Giorno himself being aware of it. Those who are struck by its power will have their deaths reverted and die an infinite number of times), Empathic Manipulation (The strength of an attacker will be reverted to zero), Energy Projection (Shot raw energy at Diavolo. The anime portrayal instead has GER wrapping a small rock with energy and launching that at Diavolo, which may or may not be what happened in the manga)

I know Giorno has more than that, I am letting you know that Giorno's Age hax is from Life hax but I guess you knew.

This is Incon or Giorno FRA (will maybe change after more input) though leaning more to Giorno.

Maybe if it was Wanda, it would be inconclusive.

I know Giorno has more than that, I am letting you know that Giorno's Age hax is from Life hax but I guess you already knew.

This is Incon or Giorno FRA (will maybe change after more input) though leaning more to Giorno.

Maybe if it was Wanda, it would be inconclusive.
Nice point, the fact that it is Cosmo makes the things way worse, Wanda would be better

I'll vote Giorno FRA

He would eventually realize that Cosmo needs his wand to do his magic, and will try to take it. Since this is Cosmo and not Wanda, I see Giorno either tricking Cosmo into taking his wand, or Giorno using his far superior intelligence to find a way to steal the wand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back