• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him

Thanos vs Scarlet Witch​

MCU versions used. Speed is equalized. Thanos has the full gauntlet and "The Scarlet Witch" key is used. Thanos may also have the double edged sword and his armor if need be. Thanos is in his Endgame mindset. SBA otherwise.

The Mad Titan:

The Scarlet Witch: 7

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Endgame mindset implies he doesn't know Wanda, so he won't necessarily immediately lead with Reality Stone hax, and might instead snap, which is slightly slower in the sense that it comes into play a few seconds after its usage.

Can't Wanda stop him from using the Gaunlet with TK? I'm sure she's aware that letting Thanos move that hand is a terrible idea, to say the least.

She could, but it requires a hand gesture, just like Thanos with the gauntlet.
So. Voting for Wanda. She's more aware of the threat that Thanos could suppose to her, so I don't think that he'll rush to use the Gaunlet faster than she will rush to TK him.

'sides, it might be just me, but i think Wanda's gestures are more easy to pull out fast than the movements that Thanos makes to use the Gaunlet (or snap, for that matter).

I'm also voting Wanda. She's going to pull her haxes way faster since she's mad at Thanos after what he did in Infinity War but Thanos doesn't know her

Thanos' generic hand movements are the exact same as Wanda's, he flicks his hand and you're a bonsai. But when snapping, he brings it up to head height and then snaps, while not only will Wanda be in way more of a rush to, her movement would just be a wrist flick or something like that. Voting Wanda. If only the stones gave ANY resistance or passive man, this is why people meme on the MCU here

Back