• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsunayoshi Sawada VS 25th Baam (0-7: Grace)

a good scaling chain above 304.3 kilotons

Tsuna is 290 kilotons. very close.
Well that's good to know, well I think Baam takes this fight. Reason being he has superior AP, but is also probably more skilled since he's copied alot of martial arts and he has stuff like durability negation, that dumb power mimicry that let's him copy stuff by getting hit by it or seeing it, has danmaku which I think Tsuna is gonna have a shitty time dodging, and he can also cause Tsuna intense pain by filling him with Shinsoo. Baam is just more versatile overall really :/ Could be wrong tho you tell me

Well that's good to know, well I think Baam takes this fight. Reason being he has superior AP, but is also probably more skilled since he's copied alot of martial arts and he has stuff like durability negation, that dumb power mimicry that let's him copy stuff by getting hit by it or seeing it, has danmaku which I think Tsuna is gonna have a shitty time dodging, and he can also cause Tsuna intense pain by filling him with Shinsoo. Baam is just more versatile overall really :/ Could be wrong tho you tell me
...yes he is more versatile overall, but tsuna also has good hax of his own. (now that i think of it, i should of use train city arc, less haxxy.)

...yes he is more versatile overall, but tsuna also has good hax of his own. (now that i think of it, i should of use train city arc, less haxxy.)
Yeah he does, but for now I think I'm leaning towards Baam unless you can tell me why Tsuna could win. (I mean, wouldn't really change much since he still has most the hax and more that I've yet to bring up lol)

Yeah he does, but for now I think I'm leaning towards Baam unless you can tell me why Tsuna could win. (I mean, wouldn't really change much since he still has most the hax and more that I've yet to bring up lol)
Vongola intuition(precog+clairvoyance via intuition, along other things like knowing what to do, like learning vital points by intuition)+sealing+ he could absorb Bam danmaku with ZP BK, and by doing so he becomes stronger, yes i also know their haxes, so its not needed to bring them up.

I also added your vote anyways.

Tsuna absorbtion can cover his entire body:
Tsuna-absorbtion-1.png

Tsuna-absorbtion-2.png

The Vongola intuition should work against Baam because it's intuition instead of the actual see the future, the physical strength seems to be in favor of Baam and also the martial skill, so Tsuna better fight in distance, in distance he could continue to attack and absorb the danmaku of Baam and become stronger, but Baam seems to have reactive power so with more long the fight is he also become stronger, how fast Tsuna could absorb danmakus? That could be important to decide how much he can go with the strategy of attack in distance and become stronger, though if Baam see that the other become more stronger with his danmakus then I doubt he would continue to use them without thinking, the sealing by Zero Point Breakthrough how could work in Baam? Like, we consider the Dying Will Flames as the sould or will of the target? I mean so this could affect other that don't have Dying Will Flames, if it souls then with the souls of Baam he could use them to break it, but could take a few seconds for him to break so Tsuna could prepare a attack.

Trying to physically swap hands with Tsuna is a terrible idea.

So is letting him absorb attacks.
Bam has inmobilization, which don't allow moving, even energy attacks stop. that could help with Tsuna in CQC.

Actually now i can make S3 Bam vs Tsuna as both are 6C now mwahaha

Sounds like rain flame tbh. And Tsuna actually scales above people who resist rain flames iirc (It's his power null resistance; but rain flame is technically statistics reduction and paralysis inducement in addition to power nullification)
I am pretty sure bam is more skilled in cqc here
Feats?

Sounds like rain flame tbh. And Tsuna actually scales above people who resist rain flames iirc (It's his power null resistance; but rain flame is technically statistics reduction and paralysis inducement in addition to power nullification)

Feats?
So skilled to the point of replicate a lot of techniques just by see them, that and already have domain over a lot of martial techniques.

For one, Bam can stop Rankers, who has reached the ¨top¨ of the tower, each floor has more ¨density¨ for the lower and harder to move, there are 135 floors.

can combine hundreds of different skills into a single martial art, and copy so well that he copy a martial STYLE that bends space and ignore inertia and is innate of a certain family only., instinctive reaction, and danger sense from skill or natural prowress, can adapt to the enemy moves and pattern of attacks, master moves and copy them after seeing them once

Last edited:
can combine hundreds of different skills into a single martial art, and copy so well that he copy a martial art that bends space and ignore inertia and is innate of a certain family only., instinctive reaction, and danger sense from skill or natural prowress, can adapt to the enemy moves and pattern of attacks, master moves and copy them after seeing them once
Squalo has basically all of those feats except the "bends space and inertia", DS, and IR.

To which I'd say; his copy is certainly better if it allows him to copy pseudo supernatural abilities which are skill based. Whether or not that means he's more skilled than Tsuna in CQC though? Maybe. Does using hundreds of different stances and skills mean he's mastered entire fighting styles in the number of hundreds? No. So for now I'll go with them being comparable in this regard.

If this was EOS Tsuna I'd argue he's a CQC god though.

Squalo has basically all of those feats except the "bends space and inertia", DS, and IR.
:p
To which I'd say; his copy is certainly better if it allows him to copy pseudo supernatural abilities which are skill based.
An entire martial art that is supernatural based. He copied Hoaqin style, he copied an entire martial art. which is better than just skills.
Whether or not that means he's more skilled than Tsuna in CQC though?
i says yes, copy martial art that are supernatural by skill? epic.
Maybe. Does using hundreds of different stances and skills mean he's mastered entire fighting styles in the number of hundreds? No. So for now I'll go with them being comparable in this regard.
Yeah it means he does. Its been stated that every thing he sees its instantly mastered.
edit; oh, styles instead of skills my bad, this version of him dont yet but my memory only get me so far so could be wrong, s3 does, and nothing changes only that he gets to copy more styles of the tower with a new master, his copy level is the same, its natural of him.
Master-moves-by-seeing-them-once.jpg
If this was EOS Tsuna I'd argue he's a CQC god though.
possible eos bam still wins in cqc,,,(/s since i dont know) if tog ever end hiatus,,,

Last edited:
Honestly, in a long run fight, Tsuna should win, since Baam is only stronger than him while using the 1st Thorn (Baam's normal AP without it is considerably superior to 152.1 Kilotons), and this version of him has not yet overcome his weakness of limit time and goes into a berserk state if the 1st Thorn is used for more than 10 minutes and he eventually passes out some time later after entering this state, and it appears that Tsuna has very good counter against the relevant Baam's powers that he use most (except for Piercing Techniques, since I don't see Tsuna being able to withstand strong vibrations within his body)

But if it weren't for that, I would say that Baam should win with high difficult

Honestly, in a long run fight, Tsuna should win, since Baam is only stronger than him while using the 1st Thorn (Baam's normal AP without it is considerably superior to 152.1 Kilotons), and this version of him has not yet overcome his weakness of limit time and goes into a berserk state if the 1st Thorn is used for more than 10 minutes and he eventually passes out some time later after entering this state,
Nope. this is dallar,you're thinking of revolution road/train city bam, he had a whole fight/dialogues/saving teammates,using the thorn. This Bam scales to Hoaqin, he upscales to hoaqin casual 300 kilotons feats, who is vastly weaker than3 siblings hoaqin, who lost to dallar show bam quite easily.

Back