• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chaos 0 VS Classic Sonic

* Standard Battle Assumptions (5-B versions are used. Speed is equalized)

* Battle takes place in Station Square, with two chaos emeralds lying on the battlefield. Chaos doesn't have the emeralds on his posession by the start of the fight

* Victory can be achieved by any means

* Classic Sonic:

* Chaos: 7 (Theuser789, Maverick_Zero_X, sanicspood, Peptocoptr27, ElixirBlue, Oleggator, StrymULTRA)

* Inconclusive:
ddy94vh-cd58eff5-a3cb-4472-b573-6d232d98169a.png

ed5723a628250ae6d42c2eecc8df2e9e.png

Last edited:
This is pretty hard, but I do feel like Chaos wins with high difficulty, he scales to a stronger Sonic in Adventure and he could always send a piece of himself to get the emeralds, plus I could argue that Chaos got stronger since Adventure, but I will assume this is Adventure Chaos

But yeah, Chaos wins in high difficulty

Classic one shots according to Forces 🤓

But in all seriousness I think Chaos wins here via fighting a stronger Sonic and due to his Regeneration.

It always seemed like a stomp to me. He only takes 3 hits and sonic doesn't seem any worse for wear afterwards.

How many times do I need to say this? Gameplay difficulty is NOT the same as canon difficulty, plus noone in SA1 shows any battle damage outside of Gamma at the end in the entire game

The Chaos 0 boss fight was insanely easy, but I agree with TheUser. It doesn't mean Sonic stomped him as Chaos 0 is later shown keeping up with him and other comparable characters just fine in Sonic Battle. Classic Sonic may have one shot a Chaos clone in Forces, but those things have really inconsistant durabillity. It probably lowers the more clones exist at once, and even then, Chaos has regen AND self healing, so Sonic can't put him down for long. What win condition does Sonic even have here? He can’t even use the emeralds for himself since he hasn't learned chaos control yet, so they're only going to help Chaos and seal the win in his favor. He also can't use his superior travel speed to camp him out since Chaos has better range and mobillity and speed is equalized anyway.

Just as I finished typing this, I realized Classic Sonic has Wisps is his standard equipment. Combine that with the item boxes, and Sonic could out-last Chaos and eventually nullify his durabillity and healing via something like violet void.

I'm not voting yet. I still need to know the AP difference, how likely Sonic is to use transmutation, and how early Chaos can obtain the two emeralds

Yeah, I looked it up, and he only uses red burst and pink spikes outside of Runners. That's pretty odd. I don't think he should have access to any of the ones that grant transmutation, so that means his only win condition left is ring time? Maybe time break? Both of them seem like they would be last resorts

Sonic wins due to the wisps that are currently allowed on his profile I guess...
They shouldn't all be standard equipment imo, but whatever. That's technically a vote for Sonic regardless

Just because his profile is incorrect doesn't mean he actualy wins, but if it is a CRT you want I am making it

Back