• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I haven't met him but... !

I'll assume he's LV3 by now.

Since LV2 vs. LV3 will end up as a stomp lel

I'm gonna start with his first key:

If Nice-Alex has something he needs to protect, his POS-KI could help him Shield Evil Bread's attacks, since they can, ironically, do pretty much the same thing: Quality Removal, Immunities, Counters, etc.

POS-KI is not really a SOUL Trait, so it should work just as well, moge. But the dangerous part comes in Nice-Alex's SOUL, which is PURE, it clashes with Evil Bread's CORRUPTION, combined with Godly Immunity to SOUL Traits, and since POS-KI doesn't really protect the user, and that could be a problem.

At first, it may look like it.

But here's the thing:

POS-KI is negativity. POS-KI is corruption.

I will get to the second key now:

Evil Bread will absorb the light in Nice-Alex by using Negativity Embodiment, and his CORRUPTION will make POS-KI simply alexponentially increase. On top of that, a PURE SOUL is the negative of that, it's pure and incorruptible. While the PURITY and CORRUPTION will just clash with each other, the Negative Embodiment Evil Bread will become nicer and nicer.

That's just what would be happening "in the inside", how they'll actually fight... ?

Weeeeeell! That's a different story ovo

But regardless of what happens in-between all of that, they'll end up hugging =w=

Why would they be hugging? Well, I dunno!

Maaaaaaaaaybe cuz Evil Bread wanted a hug after all!

(I look at the "Instantly wants to hug if he hears negativity".)

Or that ovo

My vote goes to Nice-Alex.

I didn't vote Inconclusive, because Evil Bread really has no way of getting rid off Nice-Alex and killing him is just as hard as it is for Nice-Alex to SPARE him, while simply not taking into account any POS-KI.

Why? Because... you need KI to effectively kill Nice-Alex.

While Evil Bread as everything at his disposal to do child abuse on the vry smol Ale, he can't really slow him dow, much less kill him.

And absorbing all of Nice-Alex's negativity will end up with Happy Bread >w<

Putting KILLING INTENT in Evil Bread's "Powers and Abilities" is super paradoxical.

The power-slappingly absurd nature of KI aside, Evil Bread is negativity incarnate.

It makes no sense for him to have KI, much less "Alefinite" amounts of it, because KI is a positive feeling.

As for why listing KI as a "power" is another paradox... well, just look at N-Alex's page. The actual N-Alex, not the Nice-Alex we're debating here.

He has no Powers or Abilities, because KILLING INTENT is not a power nor an ability.

Really, the outcome hasn't changed much, if at all.

Back