• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Yeah, this is definitely happening.

Base Thor and 100% Mob are used. Full SBA. Speed is equalized.

Thor:

Mob:

Inconclusive:

Ecstacy
TheAvengers Thor

Depends entirely on how far is High 7-C Mob.

If he's high enough to stomp SW, then by all means he could stomp most of High 7-C MCU.

Newendigo said:
Depends entirely on how far is High 7-C Mob.
If he's high enough to stomp SW, then by all means he could stomp most of High 7-C MCU.
Mob's around 408 kilotons. But I was mostly referring to how his thought-based TK could kill her before she manifests her barriers. Would that be a stomp or a case of who-shoots-first?

I thought he was 318 kilotons via scaling to one of Hulk's feats IIRC. Well, even if he isn't the difference between them isn't particularly stomp worthy as it is.

Well, I don't know much about Mob and most of my knowledge on Thor is just riding "The MCU is Fodder" so I don't really have much of an opinion.

Soupywolf5 said:
Well, I don't know much about Mob and most of my knowledge on Thor is just riding "The MCU is Fodder" so I don't really have much of an opinion.
Mob tends to open with throwing around or delivering direct harm to his enemies with his powerful telekinesis. He can also absorb attacks so Thor would have to rely on direct strikes to his person with Mjolnir. He sometimes resorts to using a barrage of psychic energy blasts from a distance and has the stamina to fight against comparable or stronger opponents for over an entire day without rest.

Thor has a massive experience and skill advantage over Mob considering his age. He can also heal somewhat but it's inferior to Mob. He seems to have a small maneuverability advantage as well.

Yeah, I know it looks like I'm biased but I can't get much as I thought I could from Thor's page

It's perfectly fine to make arguments on your own thread

Citation:Every Toy Story thread I've ever participated in

So Mob has AP advantage?

What 100% form is this? Courage? Anger? Might be important because 100% Anger will turn Thor into a ball, other versions might hold back.

Does Thor have any troublesome/hax abilities?

Schnee One said:
Mob via everything?
Like, what can Thor do here
Something something beat him to death. Neither of them are particularly haxxed in any regard.

SpookyShadow said:
So Mob has AP advantage?
What 100% form is this? Courage? Anger? Might be important because 100% Anger will turn Thor into a ball, other versions might hold back.

Does Thor have any troublesome/hax abilities?
Courage I guess, since it has the best showings out of all of them. None of them are paticularly haxxed.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Except Mob can just slap away any attempts to hit him.
Well, depends. 100% Mob has also shown propensity for going into close quarters before. By the way, what is Thor's LS exactly?

Then Mob does that

No wonder Mob has such a win streak people are throwing him at characters he obvioudlyvwins against

I mean, at first every single of his opponents was debated to beat Mob, like Luffy, Vader, Wither

Everyone else had a one wincon, hell, Tomochika even could beat him but votes overpowered her. but that was a very repeating discussion that I left

Schnee One said:
Then Mob does that
No wonder Mob has such a win streak people are throwing him at characters he obvioudlyvwins against
To be fair, it's somewhat hard finding a match that doesn't end in TK crush GG. And one of his wins had EE, another had death-hax and another one was a wall of abilities so they seemed like good matches on paper. Anyway, should I switch him out with Strange or something?

Schnee One said:
Then don't make it if that's the case
You do know most of his matches don't end that way right? The only ones that can be argued to be that clear-cut are Vader and Langris maybe. Anyway, I'll try to look for a fairer match and that fails, I'll contact you to close the thread.

Langris had a pretty good wincon which was Mob making even a slight contact with his projectiles, idk about Vader. TK is sometimes kinda haxxy but it's not win button

SpookyShadow said:
Langris had a pretty good wincon which was Mob making even a slight contact with his projectiles, idk about Vader. TK is sometimes kinda haxxy but it's not win butto
The rest of his wins were down to his versatility and raw power more than anything. And Vader was 20 metres away when he fought Mob so he could potentially close the gap and harm him since a lot of Mob's 100% forms go for close combat or resort to energy blasts (the latter more than the former).

Anyway, since this seems to be a stomp (wow, Blue was right) got any ideas for fairer matches? I'm currently looking for one but it seems I'll have to cotact Schnee to close the thread.

I don't know many High 7-C/High 6-C characters to think of any match

For 9-A/High 8-C maybe there are some interesting guys

Honestly most of the High 7-Cs that can have fair fights with him are either Pokemon or One Piece characters. Do you have any suggestions for High 8-C?

Schnee One said:
I was on that thread, but I imagined Mob could deal with High Mid
Depends on the degree of High-Mid. But BFR is still an option so should I switch her out for Thor?

Schnee One said:
Ryuko can fly and survive in space
IDK Rensa doubt that works though
Which key tho.....

Anyway, Ryuko stomps due to regen. Maybe if I pit her against Mogami but that seems like a stomp the other way honestly. Perhaps this thread should be given the axe...

Ryuko can't even touch Mogami

Honestly he should be able to solo Kill la Kill, unless I don't know of someone who can beat him

Back