• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crimson_Azoth

VS Battles
Retired
7A71B332-AC32-4134-9D8B-E1623EACC228
Round four of the 10-C Brackets begins! Winner of the last round was the Kharaa Bacterium

Hub

Current Standings: https://challonge.com/WeakButNotUselessFighters

The combatants for this round are Build Strike Gundam, submitted by 00potato versus Sandy Cheeks, submitted by Psychomaster35.

Speed is equal. Second Key Gundam. The battle takes place in this field

Build Strike Gundam: 1 (00potato)

Sandy Cheeks: 7 (Psychomaster, Piiiuijjiiijiiijuijhuu, Roachman40, Dusty Raider, Ionliosite, Christian Higdon, IvoryAS)

Inconclusive: 0

Hibernation sandy
61sNL1dRmOL. SX466

Hmm, seemingly The Second Coming is 10-C due to being data, so I don't think the Gundam can affect it and vice versa. So, inconclusive I reckon.

Data entities should be disqualified I think

That'd be ability restriction I think, which isn't allowed as far as I can tell. Atleast it definitely can't be added

Zark2099 said:
Hmm, seemingly The Second Coming is 10-C due to being data, so I don't think the Gundam can affect it and vice versa. So, inconclusive I reckon.

Data entities should be disqualified I think
Also he had be in a DS

Hmm... would the Gundam at least be placed inside the computer to actually fight Second Coming, or is that illegal?

Basically, taking someone out of the computer, or putting someone in, is affecting their tier and abilities substantially. So I think it is indeed illegal, good sir

I have a reboot TN, but for some reason, it wont allow me to upload it. But anyways, I will update the bracket.

Here we go.

C467E7CF-C622-4CE0-9A6C-2B29E2FEA7DC
Anyways, on behalf of the topic, I will say I give this bout to Sandy. My reasonings are because she is more durable and potentially stronger thanks to her Toon Force, and if Gundam flies off, Sandy can just follow in pursuit via her jetpack. She is also smarter since Gundam is rather dependent on the wielder, who is usually average but skilled at best. She should even be able to incap Gundam with her lasso and then finish it off before it breaks out.

I vote Sandy. Your feedback is appreciated.

1. The Gundam is likely more experienced in aerial combat 2. Most of his weapons would easily destroy a lasso considering that they can practically vaporize bits of plastic

I see. Then shall you explain how he can deal with Sleep Manipulation if Sandy is in range? (Wait, can you put a Gundam to sleep anyway?)

How could he be put to sleep? It's a machine. And if she manages to incapacitate it then the booster can unattach and fire at her with similar power ( likely less but still dangerous) to his rifle

Yeah. I was curious about that.

Okay, so assuming she goes into her Miss Appear suit, meaning this makes her go invisible and undetected. While I am aware that Gundam has Enhanced Senses, has he ever fought invisible opponents before?

In the case if her Miss Appear suit isnt allowed...

Well, Sandy is more experienced as well, robots especially, since she has had experience fighting off Planktons Robots. And if Gundams Beam Rifle were to be destroyed from using the max output too much, Sandy should have the advantage to try to strike it down. She should try to outlast as long as possible until the rifle becomes broken.

She likely won't survive that long against max output though And she will need to use her jet pack and various weapons due to the Gundam's stuff How experienced is she at flying and marksmenship? Her main skill is martial arts which is moot due to range and shield

That seems fair but two problems 1 She is a good fighter but her genius comes mainly from her inventions not her combat. 2 Those robots seemed much less mobile then the Gundam but I do get the point at least

Anyways, jokes aside, what do you think?

Also, Azoth, does Sandy have her Miss Appear suit?

This is base Sandy, with SBA activated, so optional equipment is disallowed. No Miss Appear suit.

Back