• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think? Also since everyone is haxless, are the Eleven Men fine? I mean, it's basically gonna be eleven people in a fistfight against one.

Before everyone starts nominating, let's go over the ground rules:

1: Each person can only nominate 2 characters (While they can be part of the same series, they must not have fought canonically).

2: Only nominate characters that scale to, or have, 100 to 300 joule feats (if not feat is described, they will be labeled as baseline, but still allowed to participate).

3: Hax are fine (though please try to steer clear of them), as long as they don't render matches as stomps (ex: Casuality Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Existence and Abstract Existence).

4: Should an inconclusive pop up, I will flip a coin (Heads for the former combatant, tails for the latter). Stomps immediately eliminate the weaker fighter. However, if any characters break the rules list here, they will be disqualified.

5: Across all fights, speed is equalized.
I don't see any rule about it. the only one maybe is the first, but Tomoki never fighted other jojo characthers in this tournament

also pretty sure characthers against him have at least a wincon

I guess you could pit them up against characters who can defeat all of them together, maybe Subaru or Shephard?

Real question: can they be incapped with any possible reliability if the answer is yes then I guess

They're eleven people. That's their superpower. And they can teleport to each other's location, but point is to incap them you need to incap all of them separately, unless you have AOE ig. I do think it's a bit too busted yeah

then can i suggest Adlet mayer?

then can i suggest Adlet mayer?

9-C durability, stone walls arent allowed

It effects everyone based on the profile, how do we know the opponent doesn't get hit by a flaming air plane to the face going mach 3?

How is "Got stabbed and survived and was even able to move around" a 9-C durability feat, anyway?

Cause I feel Strelok was added long time ago. Only now got the dialogue was about other character but still point remains.

However I do want to say that baseline 9-C dura is not a stone wall, a 10-A can definitely harm one.
Maybe correct this?
I mean I guess someone could make a very minor CRT, if you want I will

Back