• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Round 1, Match 6 (Kaname Sudo VS Strelok)

also Kaname is not stupid he can outsmart him like he always do with the opponents and create things there are not firearms like tasers, chains and knives

I doubt much time is needed at all, I don't think Strelok is more adept at punching than a pro boxer, & is there really enough of a statistical gap for him to one-shot a 10-A barehanded?
Definitely to at least distract him. Like standing a few minutes against pro boxer can do normal fighters too technically.

Also I found this fight:
He seriously not much skilled in CQC as he's mainly was just running away and hiding. Proves that he can summon stuff pretty fast, but Strelok can land punches before summoning and even after summon, he still have time and Regen which is shortly (answering question above), makes him heal damage in a few seconds.

Last edited:
also Kaname is not stupid he can outsmart him like he always do with the opponents and create things there are not firearms like tasers, chains and knives
Kaname isn't stupid but so is Strelok, he can perfectly understand on which situation he gets to get out of the water dry. And Kaname can't overuse his stuff which also have quite "stamina".

Definitely to at least distract him. Like standing a few minutes against pro boxer can do normal fighters too technically.

Also I found this fight:
He seriously not much skilled in CQC as he's mainly was just running away and hiding. Proves that he can summon stuff pretty fast, but Strelok can land punches before summoning and even after summon, he still have time and Regen which is shortly (answering question above), makes him heal damage in a few seconds.

I meant skilled defensively, but, although I haven't watched that yet, I'll take your word for it that he's unskilled.

Anyway, good to know. Anyway, I'd presume slightly more often than not, Kaname loses the opening melee, due to them being so close up against a possbily stronger opponent.

It might be possible he could restrain Strelok with chains, but that seems difficult & improbable.
& Strelok's apparent, unlisted resistance to Electricity Manipulation makes the taser practically worthless.

Really, I'd presume the biggest point in Strelok's favor this match is the starting distance. Or closeness, rather.

So I guess I'll vote Strelok, Medium or so Difficulty.
Plus, I bet, you me, & others probably want to move the tournament along, but that's not really a valid reason to change my vote.

Tbh, I could give some stuff on Strelok, but it takes more time since most of Stalker stuff is in Russian and mostly long to translate(in terms of the mass of the text, as it's not only a game series but a pretty big book series). The electricity point was pretty long to find with not Russian explaination and just visual showcase. Good at least something was found.

I wish I had found about this match sooner. As a manga reader of Darwin's Game, I could have provided insight on Kaname. Big sad
Nice!
That said, your input can definitely still provide useful!

"Losers Round 1, Match 9: Sherlock Holmes VS Adrian Shephard (Winner: Sherlock Holmes)

Losers Round 1, Match 10: SCP-008 VS A.J. (Winner: )

Losers Round 1, Match 11: James T. Kirk VS Kaname Sudo (Winner: )"

As is, Kaname has another match (& potentially more, in the losers bracket, if he wins there!) coming up after SCP-008 vs A.J. concludes (Currently at 5 votes to 0 in A.J.'s favor.) so your knowledge could definitely be useful in those matches!

I look forward to seeing you there! (& as someone not as knowledgeable of Kaname, I hope I didn't debate him too poorly.)

I mean, you can still try and make an argument as to why they win here, not sure if it'll apply for the tournament but you're allowed to even if the match is over eh

Back