• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A, 9-C with Weapons Tournament. Round 2 Match 2. Ghostface vs Inukai

Does Ghostface's invisibility turn off after any attack he performs, or must the attack hit?

Regardless, because of how GF's invisibility works, with it requiring no LoS to activate, GF needs to one-shot Inukai, or else Inukai overwhelms him with superior combat and much higher movement speed.
Considering Inukai's physical condition and his experience he's gained throughout the series, I'm not convinced GF can kill Inukai in one stab

I'm not convinced GF can kill Inukai in one stab
I mean, keep in mind that Ghostface would most likely go for major organs when attacking like the neck, head, or chest since he is experienced with dispatching targets stealthily which would require killing stronger humans with a single stab to prevent them surviving

Dunno what to add; that's a massive starting advantage for GF...
I assume Inukai would at least know he's supposed to be fighting someone? He would at least be on his guard...

Dunno what to add; that's a massive starting advantage for GF...
I assume Inukai would at least know he's supposed to be fighting someone? He would at least be on his guard...
Yeah, SBA does state they at least know they're fighting someone

No Inukai has a speed amp that results in his afterimages. He cannot outrun the anime character
Oh, really? Hum... How about you just make their start distance a lot bigger? Like one in each side of the coliseun? So at least he can see ghost face and ghost face should have time to go behind something

Wait, couldn't ghostface kinda doce his oponent to tourn around during their fight or something? Like force him into a spin atack or something of the gender

Wait, couldn't ghostface kinda doce his oponent to tourn around during their fight or something? Like force him into a spin atack or something of the gender
What?
What woulde be the knowledge given?, If you give him knowledge of the invisibility It will defest the purpouse of the hole power, I think
I mean, just because you know someone is invisible doesn't mean you can see them.

I meam, maybe all this preparation is not needed, all that ghost face need to do is make his oponent stop lookinf at him for a moment at best, and he can alread stomp trained policemen, so I can imagine him trowing inukai at the floor, or forcing him to make back flips to dodge, this should give ghost face enough time to go invisible here. So all the extra conditions might be unecessary
I mean, just because you know someone is invisible doesn't mean you can see them.
Well, but If you know there is someone invisible around you, you can conner your self in a wall and start moving his 3 section staff all around to hit anything that get's close

, but If you know there is someone invisible around you, you can conner your self in a wall and start moving his 3 section staff all around to hit anything that get's close
And Ghostface can just wait till he gets tired
and he can alread stomp trained policemen, so I can imagine him trowing inukai at the floor, or forcing him to make back flips to dodge, this should give ghost face enough time to go invisible here. So all the extra conditions might be unecessary
Let's wait for @GoldenScorpions opinion on this

He can tecnicaly also just look to GF footprints in the sand of the coliseun
Inukai could definitely do that, yes. Straining his ears to perceive the smallest sound is another thing, as the location isn't the easiest to be 100% stealthy, with all the passages, walls and sand.
Inukai easily defeated a special-forces soldier of the US military, which is higher than regular policemen, and combined with his martial arts, it will be hard to overwhelm him

Inukai could definitely do that, yes. Straining his ears to perceive the smallest sound is another thing, as the location isn't the easiest to be 100% stealthy, with all the passages, walls and sand.
Well if that's the case, I don't really need to change much

I assume Inukai wins this more times than not?

It's just that the biggest downside I see for GF is that, while the profile says he can keep up with policemen physically, he doesn't seem to have much in terms of combat skills, training, or maneuverability, which Inukai has in spades.

So yeah, I'd say Inukai should usually win this

And just to get this concluded

Inukai FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back