• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A JTTW & Abilities CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate on this please?
So essentially, an object which contains an infinite object would need to be infinitely larger, as that is the smallest size disparity we can attribute to it. It would be quite queer if we assumed it was larger than it to a finite degree (As this isn't possible.)

So essentially, an object which contains an infinite object would need to be infinitely larger, as that is the smallest size disparity we can attribute to it. It would be quite queer if we assumed it was larger than it to a finite degree (As this isn't possible.)
So basically a space containing a 2-A structure would need to be Low 1-C?

An infinity that contains another infinity does not mean the first one is strictly bigger. As we know, the set of naturals encompasses the set of integers (which is countable infinite) and the latter encompasses/contains the set of rationals as a subset (also infinite), but the three are still all the same size. None of them are uncountable. This applies to 2-A and High 1-B as well.

Last edited:
I can see High 1-A Dharmakaya via Apophatic philosophy being fine; everything is beneath it to the level it matches the High 1-A definition it seems to transcend all logical framework of Tier 1-A.

For a lot of suggestions, I have similar thoughts to ShivaShakti's; 2-C statistics seem doable. I guess the abilities seem fine.
I can see the other tiers being fine.
So high 1A jttw is doable within this CRT?

So high 1A jttw is doable within this CRT?
When a major upgrade CRT turns into a transcendent upgrade CRT, you love to see it.

Regardless if @Elizhaa, @Ultima_Reality and @ShivaShakti all think H1-A JTTW is legit, I believe it's fine to eventually go though imo (with further discussion ofc).

Yet another verse I like and enjoy goes over my head in terms of tiering.

Bump the thingy.
Btw are you ok with the new proposals? since you're the OP and your CRT got a little hijacked.

Does this affect real myth? Because JTTW based on buddhist myth cqn Buddha in real myth reach high 1A.
Well, I don't wish to start a debate on theological scaing.

But Journey To West did copy and paste a surprising amount of text from some Buddhist Scriptures I have observed.

Do with that information what you will, I suppose.

An infinity that contains another infinity does not mean the first one is strictly bigger. As we know, the set of naturals encompasses the set of integers (which is countable infinite) and the latter encompasses/contains the set of rationals as a subset (also infinite), but the three are still all the same size. None of them are uncountable. This applies to 2-A and High 1-B as well.
Well I want this be bumped and reminded before everyone goes high on jumping JTTW to 1-A or even High 1-A.

Well I want this be bumped and reminded before everyone goes high on jumping JTTW to 1-A or even High 1-A.
That's not really relevant in this context since the recursion has already been accepted as Higher-Dimensional via embedding in the first JTTW Thread. The only issue was there was not enough evidence of it being infinitely recursive which was stupid but I digress.

I believe Ultima had already intended to answer this, but it was resolved on discord.

The tier is legitimate. The fact that the buddhas and their planes are contained in "Grains of Sand" alone implies a disparity of ontology and size. But even that shouldn't be a requirement, apparently.

The statement simply isn't applicable.

Someone needs to redo the SCP-4555 evaluation since it's Low 1-C atm.
no, he's ridiculously taller, so ridiculously tall it's ridiculous.
I mean, the universes are not even universes, they are universes in a chain that are infinite that each chain is more complex than the previous chain.

no, he's ridiculously taller, so ridiculously tall it's ridiculous.
I mean, the universes are not even universes, they are universes in a chain that are infinite that each chain is more complex than the previous chain.
Facts idk why Ultima said Low 1-C makes no sense. Anyway SCP free thread so I'll stop this here.

Facts idk why Ultima said Low 1-C makes no sense. Anyway SCP free thread so I'll stop this here.
I don't know, you wanted the mention of the fifth dimension (it's just a name, it's not even a dimension)
Imagine that I create a universe.
where I have the 'fifth' dimension.
But between the third and fourth dimensions, there is an infinite hierarchy of dimensions.

While I do not want to engage in this CRT, I feel that something basic is necessary to be addressed especially for the controversial CRT.

First, I feel that you should note the exact chapter for your every link regarding the novel content in this CRT so that we could verify.
Second, please take a cautious approach when upgrading the famous and non-English verse.

While I do not want to engage in this CRT, I feel that something basic is necessary to be addressed especially for the controversial CRT.

First, I feel that you should note the exact chapter for your every link regarding the novel content in this CRT so that we could verify.
Second, please take a cautious approach when upgrading the famous and non-English verse.
Sure, all the cosmology stuff is already referenced on the Cosmology Page but I'll do so on the abilities when I get the chance.

@Jasonsith @Zaratthustra @Planck69 @Elizhaa

What do you all think should be done here? Please take the following into account as well.

Apologies, but I'm not interested in evaluating this verse.

Okay. That is unfortunate, but thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back