• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A Battle Royale XX Revenge Press Start To Play

I think that Breinhard dominates everyone with her Briah

She doesn't even need her Law

That's just how broken her Briah is

OP doesn't have the right to voice out his opinion in a thread. ovo

Speaking of her Briah, did anyone see the chanting I tried to come up with

But if she manifestates a conceptual choke, the power of the conceptual choke will be too much even for her to endure and it will choke her law until she loses control of all other powers.

Also conceptual chokes lose their full efficiency no matter what unless they're done by the arms of the Almighty Spinne.

If anything, if we try to clash two conceptual chokes Spinne will probably win because even if the other is inferior, the clash of two conceptual chokes will be enough to cause a reaction that will eliminate all, except Spinne himself (Hajun's law is kind of a ripoff of this).

I mean, does anyone here have a feat good enough to survive the Choketative Superiority of Spinne? I don't believe they do. Gimme scans or no deal, you can see in the scan above that even Bern couldn't do jack about it and that was a very casual Spinne, too.

Yeah, but Bern is barely 1-A

Breinhard has resisted far worse. And then she ate them

Besides, don't you see her Briah? It doesn't matter how powerful the ability is, or who the "only possible user" is, she gets it at full power and skill. Spinne's got nothing on that.

Plus, Spinne is born of earth, and as we all know, that means he can't do anything against her Authority

Oh my god. Sir Ovens, you're right.

HOW DARE YOU FORGET THE MONARCH OF POINTLAND FATE

None may stand before his power. Not Spinne. Not Reinhard. Not Tenma Yato. Not any of the Outergods. Not even the most radiant Breinhard, praise be her name and her 3 sizes, and her abilities, and her graciousness, can stand to the might of the Monarch of Pointland.

^ You know when someone talks like that, they have lost their minds completetly and are beyond reasoning ovo

>> Just noticed "the attractive one" right next to the original Nyar.

Well, I won't judge. The Demonbane Nyar is pretty ugly anyways, she should definitely get some fashion tips from her senpai. Her standards as a Nyar are ridiculously low. It's almost an insult against herself and against fashion sense and girls everywhere.

Rein can solo via having an affair with every tier 1-A here cause of hair and s*it

On the other hand spinne takes all waifus...

On the other the other hand SBA just negates that

On the other the other the other hand Hajun has cleanner for this so...

Ah, but on the fourth hand, the Monarch of Pointland merely breathes and every other 1-A is shaken. For you see, even the great Hajun himself is afraid of what does not exist.

on the other the other the other the other the other hand...isn't this gonna turn into kinky s*it... writing fanfic of this OVO (gonna throw azathoth to the mix)

Can I just list the Presence as Ded already?

It's pretty much the only one that's a non factor in this match, I mean he can at best compare to one of the skeletons of Reinhard if we give him a ridiculous high ball and that's being generous.

I doubt it, for you see, the great Monarch feels no desire, sexual or material. He only exists to destroy dreams.

The great Monarch looks upon lowly existence and monitors our threads. The moment he spots a thread with lots of OP characters and he's not inside it, he shakes his head and demolishes the thread with his very presence.

Wait we had Presence? that guy is useless and a non factor in this bwattle

Done, don't know how that fodder even competed this far. Probably no one noticed it because when you're fighting against people as powerful as the other fighters here, someone like fail presence looks like Yamcha at best so no one cared about him.

Might have gotten killed by collateral damage or something.

Back