• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

#1 11-C vs. Zero dimensional plane

Azazel flat out out haxes no? Unless I'm mistaken.

Yes, but can he affect other 0 dimensional characters, and much less the entire 0 dimensional plane?

I don't have a clue. It's not my character so I don't know how they work.

I mean, a 0 dimensional character should be able to affect a 0 dimensional character but this is the entire 0 dimensional realm, not just a 0d character. It's like a 3D character fighting against his universe. He can also create new 0D planes.

Would any of Azazel's hax help? Void manipulation, durability negation, soul manipulation, mind manipulation, Mid Godly Regen and type 3 immortality seem to be the most useful hax.

I'm not sure those would really help. Considering this is a 0D being, those hax wouldn't really work here. Monarch only got beaten because 2747 could surpass him. Azazel cannot, and thus this is a incon because they cannot affect each other.

Yeah, I'm okay with going inconclusive then

Back